Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
GtxCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

somebody should answer this guy's concerns https://youtu.be/ONXdyii6xzE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

Right now its just sinking to the bottom of the ocean, next to ethereum.... Angry

I don't think I would worry too much here about DGB or even Ether. Remember , many outhere want to buy in the top 100 for very cheap. There is plenty of stuff going on around crypto to make it look like the super bad deal but chances are high it's all bullshit .

Remember that there is nothing else in terms of alternative investment and payment system like crypto, and DGB is well positioned there .  If USD gets shaken just a little , or a new credit crunch strikes , many will see that there is no a lot they can do to save theirs money.
- The gov bonds are risky due to the debts,
- the papergold is more and more pointed out to be counting the days (more paper than actual gold on the market)
- the physical metals cannot be stored inhouse when we talk about big money (like how a millionaire will buy for 5 mln physical gold and store it Huh)
- keeping cash in the banks will be a scary experience
- fear of nationalisation taxation or gov control will grow

This is where comes dad BTC & family such as DGB to save out the situation . Wait and see. Wink
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Right now its just sinking to the bottom of the ocean, next to ethereum.... Angry

I don't think I would worry too much here about DGB or even Ether. Remember , many outhere want to buy in the top 100 for very cheap. There is plenty of stuff going on around crypto to make it look like the super bad deal but chances are high it's all bullshit .

Remember that there is nothing else in terms of alternative investment and payment system like crypto, and DGB is well positioned there .  If USD gets shaken just a little , or a new credit crunch strikes , many will see that there is no a lot they can do to save theirs money.
- the papergold is more and more pointed out to be counting the days (more paper than actual gold on the market)
- the physical metals cannot be stored inhouse when we talk about big money (like how a millionaire will buy for 5 mln physical gold and store it Huh)

This is where comes dad BTC & family such as DGB to save out the situation . Wait and see. Wink

welli was in a bit of doubt for buying even more at the dip of 330 sat.
Didnt want to trade more btc for dgb...
I have quite a few ( i think) now, and first want to see how they do compared to btc.

right now we're about 380 satoshi. Whats the expectation at the end of the year? naturally they will grow, but so will btc. Whats best to have: btc or dgb, and why?
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

Remember that there is nothing else in terms of alternative investment and payment system like crypto, and DGB is well positioned there .  If USD gets shaken just a little , or a new credit crunch strikes , many will see that there is no a lot they can do to save theirs money.

I have quite a few ( i think) now, and first want to see how they do compared to btc.

right now we're about 380 satoshi. Whats the expectation at the end of the year? naturally they will grow, but so will btc. Whats best to have: btc or dgb, and why?

depend on what price you get in and for how long, otherwise you better of holding btc, but if you get in in the deep and wait sell on the big pumps then better of with dgb, must say dgb did not drop that much compared to other coins, so if it get back to same high then dgb is not good, but it s probably going far higher than previous high as dgb looks strong now, i think dgb will go crazy high one day but maybe after 2020
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Remember that there is nothing else in terms of alternative investment and payment system like crypto, and DGB is well positioned there .  If USD gets shaken just a little , or a new credit crunch strikes , many will see that there is no a lot they can do to save theirs money.

depend on what price you get in and for how long, otherwise you better of holding btc, but if you get in in the deep and wait sell on the big pumps then better of with dgb, must say dgb did not drop that much compared to other coins, so if it get back to same high then dgb is not good, but it s probably going far higher than previous high as dgb looks strong now, i think dgb will go crazy high one day but maybe after 2020

2020 is too far away for me.

I want to cash at the ATH dec/jan. and convert to fiat. Use some, upgrade my mining, spend some, and hold fiat for the low low bear and throw it all in. From then on, 2020 is fine, but i need a good jump first.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

2020 is too far away for me.

I want to cash at the ATH dec/jan. and convert to fiat. Use some, upgrade my mining, spend some, and hold fiat for the low low bear and throw it all in. From then on, 2020 is fine, but i need a good jump first.
Ehm... You just missed one jump. You should have FIAT ready now and go all in. I mean... LOL, Market won't work according to your wishes. But you must work regarding market cycles if you want to take advantage of it.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

A lot of support from Digibyte fans under comments in OP. Good to see.
Can anyone describe a story of DGB and Binance? (When they first applied? How many times? Officially or just community try? Did they reply with reasons for not listing it?)

Interested in this too and it might be good to add that to the above tweet too.

I understand the frustration but I don't think this tweet was the smartest move. DigiByte will do good either way, but Binance still could have been a nice extra source of liquidity and volume for DGB.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

A lot of support from Digibyte fans under comments in OP. Good to see.
Can anyone describe a story of DGB and Binance? (When they first applied? How many times? Officially or just community try? Did they reply with reasons for not listing it?)

Interested in this too and it might be good to add that to the above tweet too.

I understand the frustration but I don't think this tweet was the smartest move. DigiByte will do good either way, but Binance still could have been a nice extra source of liquidity and volume for DGB.

There is no real liquidity on Binance, it's wash trade warehouse! They make their money from listing fees, that we have never paid and never will. I totally believe there will come a time in the not too distant future, that the whole DigiByte community will be glad they couldn't lose their DGB on this exchange. It perverts the whole crypto market scene!

Anyway, you wanted to know about DigiByte attempts to get on it so......

https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/on-going-listing-attempts-for-binance-684a0faf1a1b

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

I havn't got much time to spare posting in here anymore. If you want to know whats going on with DigiByte, you need to look at their Telegram channels.
You probably won't be able to keep up with it all though, it's a completely different scene from the one I used to know.
trhn

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

Hello all, Shapeshift lately changed their deposit addresses to start with number 3 and now my Core wallet (v6.16.4) complains about invalid address and refuses to make transaction. Do I need another wallet software, and if so, which one?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

I will be switching to telegram finally for more information. I second your stance on Binance don't need to pay so much money which they use to fake the volumes and cover their expenses. DGB is sitting firmly on these prices in wait for right moment to move. It has ran huge rally last year with existed exchanges and can do again much better.
Matiel

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

I'm with my dgb locked in confirmations, what happened to the network?
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

https://digiexplorer.info/

I didn't find any problem with blockchain it working fine you should provide more details what happened actually with your transactions. I hope in next couples of minutes it will get confirmed.
Matiel

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

I didn't find any problem with blockchain it working fine you should provide more details what happened actually with your transactions. I hope in next couples of minutes it will get confirmed.

(4562 confirmations) does this usually happen?
4c30167da2cab05f43d102508e871be74105235c5d8d9e07ab73fbac9d2812f0
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Do transactions get confirmed? Yes, confirmation every 15s on average.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

Hello all, Shapeshift lately changed their deposit addresses to start with number 3 and now my Core wallet (v6.16.4) complains about invalid address and refuses to make transaction. Do I need another wallet software, and if so, which one?
There does seem to be a few wrinkles with latest updates and I am sure they will all be ironed out soon. A good mobile wallet that seems to have a very good handle on the whole process will be the coinomi wallet, which will let you choose between the three different formats as well as manage many different cryptos in the same wallet and shapeshift and changelly built in. 
Matiel

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

It has been almost 19 hours that are confirming, and I have not received, what is the minimum of confirmations?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

It has been almost 19 hours that are confirming, and I have not received, what is the minimum of confirmations?
Have not received where? It's on the blockchain, so it is where you sent it.

I've got to go so I'll take a wild guess and imagine you sent to Poloniex they recently uped the confirmations required to 6000, a ridiculous number but they did it because someone managed to perform an exploit in the middle of last month. It's been fixed since then but network mining needs to exceed 51% on the latest version of core and I'm not sure if it is yet.
Matiel

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

now I understand, you're right, it must be why have not arrived yet, have not reached the 6000

Have not received where? It's on the blockchain, so it is where you sent it.

I've got to go so I'll take a wild guess and imagine you sent to Poloniex they recently uped the confirmations required to 6000, a ridiculous number but they did it because someone managed to perform an exploit in the middle of last month. It's been fixed since then but network mining needs to exceed 51% on the latest version of core and I'm not sure if it is yet.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

6000 confirmation?  Huh heu lol crazy
Pages: « 1 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: