Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 [1809] 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

haha  Cheesy
i m watching videos for fun and curiosity about dgb prediction, cards readings on youtube

i'm not so good in English don't understand everything she says but

the girls she says

the teams lags communication with the community

and they scared to jump in the water, the potential is there  Grin
but it won't moon or go to mars, just gonna stay in it's corner  Roll Eyes

the video if someone wanna see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2LEZid2QY&t=1000s
She's surprisingly accurate.

The DGB team communication is very lacking, shown by the huge amount of time without any mention of the promised hard fork.

I think they might be scared of doing a hardfork and failing. Either this or they're doing ASIC mining themselves and dumping on hodlers, like another user pointed out in this thread.

There's no way this coin will reach top 10 with this kind of management.

Digibyte has a realistic chance of gaining in adoption. So far no other blockchain protocol has this functionality nor matches the security capabilities of the Digibyte (DGB) blockchain.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DGBfanster

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

That's undeniable although adoption brings new stress tests to the blockchain, so we would have to see how DGB behaves with widespread adption.

Nonetheless, you can't expect adoption when you ignore the DGB users and supporters.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

haha  Cheesy
i m watching videos for fun and curiosity about dgb prediction, cards readings on youtube

the girls she says

The DGB team communication is very lacking, shown by the huge amount of time without any mention of the promised hard fork.

I think they might be scared of doing a hardfork and failing. Either this or they're doing ASIC mining themselves and dumping on hodlers, like another user pointed out in this thread.

Digibyte has a realistic chance of gaining in adoption. So far no other blockchain protocol has this functionality nor matches the security capabilities of the Digibyte (DGB) blockchain.

like she said, the project is good, but who cares?  if nobody knows it, it will stay in a corner and people will ignore it
that is like it is now actually,  no body cares about dgb

see what happen after bitfinex listing ? nothing.. Roll Eyes  could be bear market, trader are on holiday lol
dailybitcoin100

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

DigiByte can be exchanged for Gold now
https://www.cdmexchange.com/featuredcoins/
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

Congrats on the Bitfinex DigiByte! Good to have a DGB/USD pair here too.

It will help to be on Bitfinex when the next bull run starts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

haha  Cheesy

the girls she says

like she said, the project is good, but who cares?  if nobody knows it, it will stay in a corner and people will ignore it
that is like it is now actually,  no body cares about dgb

see what happen after bitfinex listing ? nothing.. Roll Eyes  could be bear market, trader are on holiday lol

You're putting your faith in a tarot card reading for DGB?
As for bitfinex, possibly a lot of traders on there are new to DGB and still making up their minds on it. With the market the way it is right now I would be more surprised if there had been a massive jump tbh (although I certainly would have welcomed it).
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

tarot card bears lol dgb is due for some action soon  Grin
DGBfanster

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

As for bitfinex, possibly a lot of traders on there are new to DGB and still making up their minds on it. With the market the way it is right now I would be more surprised if there had been a massive jump tbh (although I certainly would have welcomed it).

Fun fact about card readers scam:

They make analysis data about what people are talking about certain subject so they can give plausible predictions. So what this woman has gathered is that the DGB supporters live in a bubble in which they think the whole world cares or will care about DGB.

This won't happen because this coin is lacking on marketing and communication with the community.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

They make analysis data about what people are talking about certain subject so they can give plausible predictions. So what this woman has gathered is that the DGB supporters live in a bubble in which they think the whole world cares or will care about DGB.

This won't happen because this coin is lacking on marketing and communication with the community.
https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/1060592209739825152

We are proud to announce we are testing the next generation of #blockchain mining technology. Imagine a mining algorithm that recreates itself every 10 days? No #ASIC could ever be created for it. True #Decentralized #ProofOfWork #CyberSecurity

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

We are proud to announce we are testing the next generation of #blockchain mining technology. Imagine a mining algorithm that recreates itself every 10 days? No #ASIC could ever be created for it. True #Decentralized #ProofOfWork #CyberSecurity

Really good news for miners and decentralization.

This might shut the people up who think mining is the only real world use for Digibyte and any other developments don't mean anything.
Ooops! We are on bitcointalk aren't we! Cheesy

Development this year has been nothing short of awesome!
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:26:16 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:49:39 AM by carlo_0000

so it s a scam because you don't like what she says?  Grin

i don't know who she does it but, she does a reading on musicoin live stream and she could not have the time to do the research, unless there are more people too help her

i watched some older videos, to see if some stuff came out, did not see something spectacular but was looking interesting, cannot say she was wrong, and even if it's fake you actually still have a good analyse of the coin lol if you did not do it yourself

ha yes also she predicted the side ways trend for bitcoin september- october,  and predictade more side ways/litle up for end of year, no bull run and no lower low
so we well see what will happen then

but for the future prediction, there is one think i can't understand why they need updated the prediction? future can change after it is predicted lol confusing no ?

that looks good, did the team work with claymore for the olgo's & miner?  because he sames busy or on holidays this last days lol
johnsilver14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

Maybe I'll be wrong but I see a slow accumulation in volumes for 10-15 days; it may be that some big and new exchange is stockpiling for the next listing (Binance or BitHumb); it's almost always like that ..... accumulation with constant ascent ----- announcement ------ strong pump ----- settling dump
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

Maybe I'll be wrong but I see a slow accumulation in volumes for 10-15 days; it may be that some big and new exchange is stockpiling for the next listing (Binance or BitHumb); it's almost always like that ..... accumulation with constant ascent ----- announcement ------ strong pump ----- settling dump

i don't think so, it just look normal, there is no much volume
DGBfanster

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

The idea is good. I don't necessarily agree with every 10 days because it will tax the miners heavily on changing their setups, even if you consider FPGAs, and also because ASICs can't be built in 10 days

I hope you eliminate Skein and Groestl
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:47:40 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 03:07:48 AM by carlo_0000

The idea is good. I don't necessarily agree with every 10 days because it will tax the miners heavily on changing their setups, even if you consider FPGAs, and also because ASICs can't be built in 10 days

I hope you eliminate Skein and Groestl

i think they talking about 1 algo  like X16R

i hope they will be a POS,  would be nice again, gpu mining + pos, it s gonna take of lot of coins out exchange

if i remember it s planed for january ?

so maybe that crazy Sharon Michelle's prediction is not impossible 9$ in January  lol or was it 900sat
but 900sat is only 3x dgb can do better than that  Grin
as most of the time dgb pump in 1 month or 2 from a very low to very high
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

Dear DigiByte community. We are glad to inform you about our project https://digichats.info/ which logs all important telegram chats related to DigiByte. We believe that DigiByte Chats will be a valuable addition to the DigiByte ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://digichats.info/ The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read the Russian or Turkish version of DigiByte telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of DigiByte's popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to DigiByte is missing on our site, please write and we will add it.
BSOD_pool

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

BSOD.PW supports DiGiByte Coin
We're supporting every mining algorithm of DiGiByte Coin (Solo mining is included)
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:1402 -u WALLET.rig
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2410 -u WALLET.rig
Code:
-a qubit -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2412 -u WALLET.rig
Code:
-a groestl -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2414 -u WALLET.rig
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2416 -u WALLET.rig

You can mine this coin SOLO and PARTY (what is it?) on https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a ALGO -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:PORT -u WALLET.rig -p m=solo

Code:
-a ALGO -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:PORT -u WALLET.rig -p m=party.yourpassword

NOTICE: You can use us for North America and asia for Asia instead of eu in your .bat file or config

Feel free to use our new monitor app for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kg.stark.bsod

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Right now, its only going down... down... down...  Angry
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Right now, its only going down... down... down...  Angry

That is just timely matter soon it will make big explosion we are in accumulation phase and that's the reason why there is big pressure on sell wall to bring it down. Nothing serious issue with coin it is still healthy and promising.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

well, right now might be a good buying opportunity then... Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 [1809] 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: