Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
Equ1l1brium

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

Cryptobridge is delisting Digibyte along with other 50 coins. I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. That in case you don't find another solution. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:31:15 AM

FreeBitcoins.com has added a BTC_DIGI market.

Xchange is owned by myself and Xploited.  X did work for Digibyte early on... so we decided to support Digibyte with our project!

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/BTC_DGB

No KYC.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
CassiopeiaServices

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:25:12 PM

In this exclusive Financial Fox Episode, Crypto Guru Stefania Barbaglio speaks to one of the most promising minds in the industry - Jared Tate, Founder DigiByte Blockchain, one of the most secured and decentralised UTXO blockchains out there. Jared presents his recently released book : Blockchain 2035 - The digital DNA of Internet 3.0 . The book is a first of its kind, written by the founder of a battle-tested blockchain and a former intelligence analyst. These two perspectives address both the technical and political impacts that this technology will have and how it will be pivotal in the broader world.

Jared and Stefania also address some of the issues raised by the evolution of quantum computing and the implications for current operational systems and blockchain. They bust some of the myths surrounding these key areas along with discussing the future of technology, main drivers shaping up the space and the challenges around data privacy, cyber security, decentralisation and scalability as the technology evolves.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE HERE: https://youtu.be/AcLTiAIAvSE

IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL.
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:40:22 AM

still waiting about microsoft partnership ahahahah

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:41:24 AM

@GODofUSD
babilonblue

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:22:19 PM

Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life.

Note:
Crypto has changed me. I used to care about others feelings, now zero fucks given...
If you can't handle it, exit.
If you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive.
Present ideas and solutions instead of all your whining.
Grow up.
Grin Grin man go easy on these salty newbies, they'll come back during bull run and regret selling at these low prices. Cool
[/quote]

Says "Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life."

Has in the notes: "f you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive."

Typical "DgB GoINg tO ThE MoOn guys" internet hypocrite. Go die alone in your mediocrity loser.
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 05:26:53 AM

Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life.

Note:
Crypto has changed me. I used to care about others feelings, now zero fucks given...
If you can't handle it, exit.
If you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive.
Present ideas and solutions instead of all your whining.
Grow up.
Grin Grin man go easy on these salty newbies, they'll come back during bull run and regret selling at these low prices. Cool

Says "Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life."

Has in the notes: "f you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive."

Typical "DgB GoINg tO ThE MoOn guys" internet hypocrite. Go die alone in your mediocrity loser.
[/quote]

Strange I find 3 blocks in 3 days there of digibyte yet on my own as
soon as I get full block reward I get nothing.  Perhaps your like
people finding things for other people but its strange when payout is
required in full how things just dont work properly.

so how does it work.

I don't even know how the machine works but again like always the dumb
miner like myself just doesn't understand the complicated mining
process and these losers on discord keep telling me I dont understand.

What is there to understand?  I don't like sharing constantly with a
loser when my machine is the one finding the blocks but suddenly when I
change pools its unlucky again?  What gives?

Cant you deduct the 3 blocks powermining owes me for being " Too Lucky
" and award me properly at this pool?

https://mecrypto.club/?address=DH8dg8VyHeJD7BcBh8Jny9ZmhwipabrDvH
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:32:29 AM

"Use your DigiByte on real-world goods and services"

PolisPay app now enables to use your DigiBytes on real-world goods and services through the prepaid Epay MasterCard and gift cards.

Code: (ARTICLE)
https://medium.com/polisblockchain/use-your-digibyte-on-real-world-goods-and-services-1ce47524d0dc
CryptoSib

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

Hi there.

I have a little concern. It seems that since YTD Digibyte has been on a downward trend (just look at CMC graph or TradingView). Now this might not mean bad news but i would like to think how we can reverse this.

For one there has been a lot of bad blood between exchanges about its centralisations, questionable practices etc which i agree should be addressed, however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins. I have no doubts this will improve the circulation of the coin and bring about a more unified front form this community and show better promise for its use in real world business as we would not need to rely on these "Power Controlled" Exchanges anymore.

I also read now that Digibyte Stablecoin is in the works or going to be released soon, what does this mean for Digibyte Coin itself? Will it slowly erode away making way for this new Stablecoin? Will devs or project team still be as committed to the Digibyte coin? Or will it falter in favour of this new coin? Is this the reason we are continually seeing a downwards trend on this Coin?

There are so many questions, I for one think we should rather focus on getting our own exchange before committing to a new Stable Coin as ultimately we will be heavily dependent on these Exchnages that we so much have come to criticize. Even if this StableCoin depends on your relationship with your bank, remember we live in a global world where bank regulations have different opinions on cryptos so I might live in a country that hates crypto so for me to get a StableCoin backed Digibyte with my bank will be difficult, however it is much easier for me to trade on Exchanges as then I have more freedom to do so which I think this goes for a lot of people around the world not just the select few in USA.

This is just my honest opinion and it is what I strongly feel. Smiley

Cheers!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 11:01:50 PM

however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte! 

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins. 

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
DGBfanster

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:46:47 PM

Hi there.

I have a little concern. It seems that since YTD Digibyte has been on a downward trend (just look at CMC graph or TradingView). Now this might not mean bad news but i would like to think how we can reverse this.

For one there has been a lot of bad blood between exchanges about its centralisations, questionable practices etc which i agree should be addressed, however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins. I have no doubts this will improve the circulation of the coin and bring about a more unified front form this community and show better promise for its use in real world business as we would not need to rely on these "Power Controlled" Exchanges anymore.

I also read now that Digibyte Stablecoin is in the works or going to be released soon, what does this mean for Digibyte Coin itself? Will it slowly erode away making way for this new Stablecoin? Will devs or project team still be as committed to the Digibyte coin? Or will it falter in favour of this new coin? Is this the reason we are continually seeing a downwards trend on this Coin?

There are so many questions, I for one think we should rather focus on getting our own exchange before committing to a new Stable Coin as ultimately we will be heavily dependent on these Exchnages that we so much have come to criticize. Even if this StableCoin depends on your relationship with your bank, remember we live in a global world where bank regulations have different opinions on cryptos so I might live in a country that hates crypto so for me to get a StableCoin backed Digibyte with my bank will be difficult, however it is much easier for me to trade on Exchanges as then I have more freedom to do so which I think this goes for a lot of people around the world not just the select few in USA.

Cheers!

DGB will fall to the 50 satoshis range in a near future like I was expecting months ago. The algo change took too long and disregarded completely GPU miners and now a "new" Digibyte currency will decrease DGB value drastically as we start to see in the charts. Soon DGB will be back to prices as in before 2016.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 11:49:42 PM

however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte! 

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins. 

Thank you for supporting DigiByte!

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 12:07:13 AM

Hi there.

Cheers!

Lots of confusion in there but thanks for sharing your honest feedback!

1st) DigiByte is not going anywhere. Nor as anyone abandoning $DGB. Lots of work is being done on the core protocol. We have been committed and working consistently for 6 years. What other projects can say that?

2nd) Yes we are in a bear market and have been here before. This is the third major bear market we have endured. We have always come back stronger.

3rd) The DigiDollar Stablecoin was an idea proposed by Jared that depends on the security of the DigiByte blockchain and requires DGB. It is not even under development. Lots of false rumors saying its ready, it is not. In the interest of decentralization, he shared the idea publicly after talking to several people before any work is to be been done.

In Short:

DigiDollar will increase demand for DigiBytes and give further utility to the DigiByte blockchain. It's a huge step forward.

https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1211798198043328512?s=20

https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1211799809926909952?s=20

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 04:33:58 AM

You are very welcome.

I actually left off something most Digibyte folks don't know... Xploited created the Digibyte logo too!  

We are happy to support Digibyte and hope to see y'all on Xchange <3!

Our faucet gives 250 BTC satoshi every ten minutes.  After four faucet hits, users can buy Digibyte and withdraw.  Just a nice simple way to test our core features and let people try trading for free.

Anyways, best of luck and thank you!

TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:49:42 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 10:04:26 AM by TheIrishman

Since noone mentioned here Poloniex delisting Digibyte last month, I thought I'd update the community about what happened. I don't and won't use Telegram, and I believe Digibyte's discussions should be concentrated on the coin's main website, in "normal" forums accessible to all. I'm also positive that ignoring the importance of bitcointalk.org as a communication channel only serves to harm the coin.

That being said, and despite my complete objection to what Digibyte has become - a coin mineable only by ASICs and FPGAs, with CPUs and GPUs excluded, and thus excluding everyone everywhere in the world where acquiring that sort of equipment is difficult/impossible for a series of reasons - I do agree that delisting the coin was an act of personal revenge by Poloniex's owner against Digibyte.

DigiByte Delisted from Poloniex After Project Founder Criticizes Exchange

https://beincrypto.com/digibyte-delisted-from-poloniex-after-project-founder-criticizes-exchange

Updated: DigiByte Community Reacts to Sudden Poloniex Delisting

https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting

DGBfanster

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:05:21 PM

Since noone mentioned here Poloniex delisting Digibyte last month, I thought I'd update the community about what happened. I don't and won't use Telegram, and I believe Digibyte's discussions should be concentrated on the coin's main website, in "normal" forums accessible to all. I'm also positive that ignoring the importance of bitcointalk.org as a communication channel only serves to harm the coin.

That being said, and despite my complete objection to what Digibyte has become - a coin mineable only by ASICs and FPGAs, with CPUs and GPUs excluded, and thus excluding everyone everywhere in the world where acquiring that sort of equipment is difficult/impossible for a series of reasons - I do agree that delisting the coin was an act of personal revenge by Poloniex's owner against Digibyte.

DigiByte Delisted from Poloniex After Project Founder Criticizes Exchange

https://beincrypto.com/digibyte-delisted-from-poloniex-after-project-founder-criticizes-exchange

Updated: DigiByte Community Reacts to Sudden Poloniex Delisting

https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting

I often think the discussions of this coin are just a circus composed by diehard DGB fans and hodlers in small groups, this thread is often ignored and that only serves to harm the coin like you very well said.
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:00:39 PM

You are very welcome.

I actually left off something most Digibyte folks don't know... Xploited created the Digibyte logo too!  

We are happy to support Digibyte and hope to see y'all on Xchange <3!

Our faucet gives 250 BTC satoshi every ten minutes.  After four faucet hits, users can buy Digibyte and withdraw.  Just a nice simple way to test our core features and let people try trading for free.

Anyways, best of luck and thank you!

I correct one of your sentences: p

You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap, but specify that these not indefinite, then it reduces to 100 satochie, which is very correct, even if the tap runs out quickly Smiley I use justdice to record the clamcoin recovery when the btc and empty, which is the case for the moment you can not restock: p

Anyway, I just hope one thing you don't put too much shitcoin on your platform Smiley

I'm still going to put 10,000 dgb in my wallet, we'll see later if it was worth it or not Smiley

ps / will there also be dividends on your platform? and if yes will there be a specific altcoin or will there be a partnership with dgb?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 03:10:25 AM

You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap

Faucet amounts kind of fluctuate... I need to do a better job of staying on top of my Bitcointalk posts saying #'s.

ps / will there also be dividends on your platform? and if yes will there be a specific altcoin or will there be a partnership with dgb?

We have no plans to offer dividends or make partnerships with coins.  I'm not saying we wouldn't... it's just not in the plans atm.  We enjoy doing whatever we want and letting other people do what they want too... I imagine we will naturally meet up if it is meant to be!  Tongue

I'll create a thread on the Digibyte forums as well in the near future.

transit

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:25:22 AM

DGB has been holding nicely against BTC given the circumstances, I think it has a bright future.

DGB Stablecoin is a good idea, I also think it can help the price a bit.

1 DigiUSD = 1 USD  Grin
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:29:48 AM

You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap

Faucet amounts kind of fluctuate... I need to do a better job of staying on top of my Bitcointalk posts saying #'s.

We have no plans to offer dividends or make partnerships with coins.  I'm not saying we wouldn't... it's just not in the plans atm.  We enjoy doing whatever we want and letting other people do what they want too... I imagine we will naturally meet up if it is meant to be!  Tongue

I'll create a thread on the Digibyte forums as well in the near future.

thank you for your clear answer Smiley in any case even if the platform and not yet known I like its simplicity, I will continue to store some altcoin and will wait later see  if there is another altcoin to come which will make me want to trade regularly Smiley

Good luck with your project Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: