Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:27:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:47:26 PM

Lets Hope digibyte be in top 10 position soon...
 Soon digibyte from 39 to 39k satoshi.....Boom Grin

Go Digibyte
please hold your coin who support digibyte, Jared and his team...+1
,./,./

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:05:32 PM

Go Digibyte

from post 1 I support digibyte!!!!!!!!!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:17:35 AM

Go Digibyte

I am supporting Digibyte from page 463, check that page.. haha it's always giving me a smile on my face.
Tonight we did some calculation, me & a friend own 1% total digibyte marketcap, any profit i'm making from now on i will buy more Digibyte on the market.

Digibyte....let's do this!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
mintzone

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:53:02 AM

Go Digibyte

I am supporting Digibyte from page 463, check that page.. haha it's always giving me a smile on my face.
Tonight we did some calculation, me & a friend own 1% total digibyte marketcap, any profit i'm making from now on i will buy more Digibyte on the market.

Lurked thread when it was on page 40, I think?

It's good that all of us are showing are support to DGB Smiley
Can't wait until we hit the magical block!

DGB is my and the future's coin of choice! Don't cry if you don't invest Wink
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:52:55 AM

So you own 12.5M? WOW!

YC

Go Digibyte

ycagel

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

I think we will all be pleasantly surprised. Let's keep helping and supporting! I agree with you!

YC

Go Digibyte
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:39:33 AM

Once we hit the mark. All my rigs will be pointed at Digibyte! Qubit keeps my cards nice and cool. Wink
ycagel

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

Going to be a fun ride. I don't think the price will stay where it is with multi algo mining and increased coin production. Get ready!

YC

Once we hit the mark. All my rigs will be pointed at Digibyte! Qubit keeps my cards nice and cool. Wink
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:52:35 PM

@dev,

I have some DGB mined at a multipool coinmine.pw and I'm quite sure the pool is still using an old wallet

My question is simple: Is it safe to withdraw my balance directly to a new v3.01 wallet before block 145K?

OR I'll have to withdraw to an old wallet first and then reinstall new wallet?

I guess both should work but I just need someone to double-confirm

Thanks  Smiley

On coinmine.pw the admin hasn't put an update on the site in three weeks. I stopped my mining there a few days ago and yesterday did a manual withdraw on all my coins there, they all went through except for DGB. Maybe because of the wallet, who knows...

@bogglor

I guess you were withdrawing directly to a new v3.01 wallet, right?

Anyway thanks for letting me know the pool's DGB wallet does not work

I've just posted about this on the main ANN thread of coinmine.pw

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406178.msg8515012#msg8515012

Let's see if it can possibly wake up the admin

I'll also email their support later

If you can somehow receive your withdrawal, please feel free to PM me and let me know  Wink I'll do the same for you as well

racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

Hi Jared when can we expect ATM for digibyte and digicard like debit card or Electronic wallet not credit card for digibyte. so we can use this card at any stores or online stores for purchase and it automatic convert in any currency seller wants. Digibyte debit card will be very useful. people can have digibyte in wallet and all they need is to send it to digibyte debit card to use it.
Once we have this 2 options I think we will have more merchants accepting this method of payment and more investors will come and use their currency to get digibyte and get digicard.
What do you think?
I maybe wrong but I support digibyte  and we want digibyte to be accepted quick and recognize by more people around the world. There are many coins out there but we want digibyte to be selected by everyone and we need it to be quick. There are many coins in process of getting ATM. We want Digibyte for all people.
Thank You!!!
Please hold your coin and let's support Digibyte, Jared and his whole team.
ycagel

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:14:15 AM

Racer,
 Do you know any merchants that could help provide this for DGB? Your assistance would help as I know Jared and the team have been managing a lot of stuff with DGB.

Keep us posted! Thanks for the great suggestions!

YC

Hi Jared when can we expect ATM for digibyte and digicard like debit card or Electronic wallet not credit card for digibyte. so we can use this card at any stores or online stores for purchase and it automatic convert in any currency seller wants. Digibyte debit card will be very useful. people can have digibyte in wallet and all they need is to send it to digibyte debit card to use it.
Once we have this 2 options I think we will have more merchants accepting this method of payment and more investors will come and use their currency to get digibyte and get digicard.
What do you think?
I maybe wrong but I support digibyte  and we want digibyte to be accepted quick and recognize by more people around the world. There are many coins out there but we want digibyte to be selected by everyone and we need it to be quick. There are many coins in process of getting ATM. We want Digibyte for all people.
Thank You!!!
Please hold your coin and let's support Digibyte, Jared and his whole team.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:17:38 AM

http://www.digibyte.co/   update in progress ?    Grin

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Ryven Cedrylle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:43:17 AM

Alright, I got it working! Here's the Casheer Digibyte Acceptance thread. Please go and voice your support! This can be a huge step forward for DGB!

To quickly familiarize you, Casheer is a multi-currency, consumer-to-merchant payment platform. At the platform's core, this simply means; you can hold any currency you choose and you can pay any merchant with any currency you choose, regardless of whether that merchant accepts the currencies you hold or not.
For example: Let's say you hold bitcoins but a merchant you'd like to make a purchase from, only accepts USD. No problem. Simply send the USD equivalent of bitcoins and the payment will be automatically converted, confirmed and USD delivered to the merchant, in seconds.
munky87

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:57:18 PM

Yes I will try to update my p2pool node to accept Qubit and the other algos.

Hi there

Is anyone in Europe planning to have a Qubit P2Pool up and running before block 145000?

Updated DigiByte v3.0.1 P2P Mining Pools

-----------------------------
Scrypt Pools
E-Pool.net
French P2P
P2P SK Pool
Sha256  Pools
Birds Pool
Qubit Pools
Birds Pool
Skein Pools
Birds Pool
Groestl Pools
Birds Pool

DGB- http://limp2pool.fr(9022: scrypt,5041: Qubit)
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:06:23 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:53:36 PM by DigiByte

Post with download links moved to most current page here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:09:14 PM

★★★★ Introducing DigiByte v3.0.1 MultiAlgo★★★★
Mandatory Update before block 145,000

Mining pool, exchange & block explorer operators please notify us when you have updated your DigiByte wallet. It is very important we get everyone updated before block 145,000 as at that point sending coins from a v3.01 wallet to a v2.9.1 wallet or earlier could result in problems.

As always, backup your wallet.dat before upgrading! (File -> Backup Wallet -> Select location to save to)

DigiByte v3.0.1 Wallet Downloads
Note: It may be necessary to re-index/rebuild the chain after upgrading & or delete the "blocks" & "chainstate" folders in the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder on Windows.

Windows 64-Bit
Windows 64-bit DigiByte.co
Windows 64-bit Dropbox
Windows 64-bit Mega
Windows 32-Bit
Windows 32-bit DigiByte.co
Windows 32-bit Dropbox
Windows 32-bit Mega
Mac OSX
Mac OSX Wallet DigiByte.co
Mac OSX Wallet Dropbox
Mac OSX Wallet Mega
Linux/Ubuntu
Linux 64-bit DigiByte.co
Linux 64-bit Dropbox
Linux 64-bit Mega

Linux 32-bit DigiByte.co
Linux 32-bit Dropbox
Linux 32-bit Mega
Other Downloads
GitHub Source
Android Wallet Google Play
iPhone Wallet coming soon!

Updated DigiByte v3.0.1 Exchanges, Block Explorers, Games & Other Links

DigiByte Exchanges
MintPal
COMKORT
AllCrypt
BITTREX
Cryptsy
Block Explorers
CryptoPool Explorer
CryptoPool Insight Explorer
DigiByte Games
Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Reddit
VK
Other Resources
DigiByte.co Website
DigiByteTalk 
CoinWarz
IRC Chat 
Coin Widget

Updated DigiByte v3.0.1 Mining Pools

Scrypt Pools
CryptoPool Mining
Coin King.io
Coinium
Sha256  Pools
CryptoPool Mining
Qubit Pools
Skein Pools
Groestl Pools
Crypto Hunger

Updated DigiByte v3.0.1 P2P Mining Pools

Scrypt Pools
E-Pool.net
French P2P
P2P SK Pool
Sha256  Pools
Birds Pool
Qubit Pools
Birds Pool
Skein Pools
Birds Pool
Groestl Pools
Birds Pool

Why did DigiByte switch to Multi-Algo mining?

1) To update DigiShield and speed the blockchain back up to normal.
2) It is the most fair POW mining option out there (embraces ASICs & GPU miners alike on an even playing field).
3) More secure than a single POW mining scheme (much harder to 51% attack).
4) Speed block timing up to 30 seconds to facilitate faster merchant transactions (ties in with DigiPay LLC development).
5) Tap into used Bitcoin ASIC miners market. (Use those old ASICS to help secure the DGB blockchain)

If you can think of another reason multi-POW is better, let us know!

MultiAlgo DigiByte.conf & Options

You need to set the algo you want to mine in the digibyte.conf:

Code:
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=scrypt
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=69.164.206.169
addnode=
addnode=96.126.114.208
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=199.83.132.91

Once multi-algo mining kicks in you need one of these settings in your .conf to solo mine whichever algo you choose:
Code:
algo=scrypt
algo=sha256d
algo=groestl
algo=qubit
algo=skein

I have notified you about the pool : http://theblocksfactory.com/ (sha256d,skein,qubit) but you apparently didn't read your message

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
NZ_miner

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:21:21 PM

@Digibyte

Slow block problems

I think this needs to be sorted a.s.a.p.

At current rates block 145,000 will not kick in until late October, anyone transferring funds has to wait hours for the confirmations. Any new interest in the coin quickly diminishes when it becomes apparent the mining reward is next to zero and you have to wait hours for a block even in a pool.

The multialgo v 3.0.1 has generated a lot of interest, but this is diminishing and by the time we reach block 145,000 in October a lot of these people might have already forgotten about DGB.

The slow confirmations are also making it difficult for traders and speculators with the long waits to move funds in and out of exchanges. A combination of this, the reduction in interest and the slow rate of production has lead to the low trade volumes we are seeing.

Solving the problem

For the last week I have tried throwing a few 100 MH/s at the network in a variety of ways, building up and down slowly, short bursts, longer sustained periods etc. etc. The difficulty adjustments during this period made little sense, often decreasing as my hash increased or increasing as I reduced my hash rate. Also the increase in block production was also marginal. Can you post (or PM me) the cause of this problem? Do you know what caused it?

I think the problem is intrinsic to DIGIshield, originally I thought you may have coded a failsafe that prevented drastic reductions in difficulty which was why it was stuck oscillating at the higher difficulty ... I meant to go through your code line by line this weekend but never found the time. My main concern is that if there is an issue it is not carried over to V3.0.1.

Today I directed 5,000 MH/s at the network, which reduced the block times to c. 2 mins, but tailing off the hashrate did not reduce the difficulty... however based on this I imagine something in the region of 10 GH/s (10,000MH/s) would produce a 1 minute block time and if maintained would see us to block 145,000 in about a day and a half.

I think this is achievable through a collaborative effort, happy to direct my hash and rent a load extra if other people will help maintain the hashrate for a day and a half.

Current rental rates are roughly 0.4 BTC/GH/Day (also the amount you can earn if you didn't redirect your hash) ... so 10 GH for 1.5 days = 6 BTC... however if that returns the block rate to a block a minute, given a DGB value of 40 satoshis and a block size of 7,500 DGB ... the group should earn approx. 6.5 BTC in digibyte (A bargain if you believe in Digibyte!)

I would suggest organising a coordinated approach for Fri/Sat this week with the aim of hitting block 145,000 sometime on Sunday.

Anyone interested?
rayaodi

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:09:36 AM

block need too much time ....

finish a transfer need about 10+ hours ..

even can't use it .

so , when you will add hashes to reduce the block time..

i think it's a seriouly problem . i know many people like dgb , and i also love it .

but for these monthes , i can't see what's new in dgb . except multialgo , but it used to much time , 2 monthes ? 3 monthes ? 4 monthes? ,

i also want to ask the dev , is there any plan to expand the dgb , and what's about the roadmap ? anything finished ?

if you has plans , you can show it, after multialgo , what would do next .

and i like to see ios wallet and digipay .

thanks .

mintzone

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:27:11 AM

@Digibyte

Slow block problems

I think this needs to be sorted a.s.a.p.

At current rates block 145,000 will not kick in until late October, anyone transferring funds has to wait hours for the confirmations. Any new interest in the coin quickly diminishes when it becomes apparent the mining reward is next to zero and you have to wait hours for a block even in a pool.

The multialgo v 3.0.1 has generated a lot of interest, but this is diminishing and by the time we reach block 145,000 in October a lot of these people might have already forgotten about DGB.

The slow confirmations are also making it difficult for traders and speculators with the long waits to move funds in and out of exchanges. A combination of this, the reduction in interest and the slow rate of production has lead to the low trade volumes we are seeing.

Solving the problem

For the last week I have tried throwing a few 100 MH/s at the network in a variety of ways, building up and down slowly, short bursts, longer sustained periods etc. etc. The difficulty adjustments during this period made little sense, often decreasing as my hash increased or increasing as I reduced my hash rate. Also the increase in block production was also marginal. Can you post (or PM me) the cause of this problem? Do you know what caused it?

I think the problem is intrinsic to DIGIshield, originally I thought you may have coded a failsafe that prevented drastic reductions in difficulty which was why it was stuck oscillating at the higher difficulty ... I meant to go through your code line by line this weekend but never found the time. My main concern is that if there is an issue it is not carried over to V3.0.1.

Today I directed 5,000 MH/s at the network, which reduced the block times to c. 2 mins, but tailing off the hashrate did not reduce the difficulty... however based on this I imagine something in the region of 10 GH/s (10,000MH/s) would produce a 1 minute block time and if maintained would see us to block 145,000 in about a day and a half.

I think this is achievable through a collaborative effort, happy to direct my hash and rent a load extra if other people will help maintain the hashrate for a day and a half.

Current rental rates are roughly 0.4 BTC/GH/Day (also the amount you can earn if you didn't redirect your hash) ... so 10 GH for 1.5 days = 6 BTC... however if that returns the block rate to a block a minute, given a DGB value of 40 satoshis and a block size of 7,500 DGB ... the group should earn approx. 6.5 BTC in digibyte (A bargain if you believe in Digibyte!)

I would suggest organising a coordinated approach for Fri/Sat this week with the aim of hitting block 145,000 sometime on Sunday.

Anyone interested?

Great, yet expensive idea! Not many of us would be able to support you with our wallets, and that's where our problem lies.
I believe that at least when it comes to this issue, it falls on the development team to push out large amounts of MH/s, especially since they had previously siad they were going to.
6 BTC atm comes out to $3000~ dollars. That's a pretty deep price, but if it would give the coin the kindling it needs to light that 145000 block fire, it might be a necessity. The Digibyte created from the mining could then be given out over time to drum interest in DGB and to once again get miners on the coin.

DGB is my and the future's coin of choice! Don't cry if you don't invest Wink
Kayahoga

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:08:02 AM

I have about 5.6 MH I can point at the network to help push through it. My GPU rigs are offline now due to it being summer and the profitability sucks but I am willing to turn them back on to do a coordinated effort. 

Unfortunately, all my BTC was spent buying DGB so I wont be able to rent any hashing power =\
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: