Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
BRUCELLA

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

Thanks, i have a strange feeling... With your miner, i get 12Mh/s with all pool on groestl. I have 2 270x.

But with the grs-sgminer i get 7-8 with all other pool than cryptohunger and 30Mh/s with cryptohunger ... same configuration. There is something inside the code of the grs-sgminer make by cryptohunger that can give some strange hashrate ? ...

I don't know but now i'm switching on qubit, earning is the same i think.
I don't know if this helps: http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php

12Mh/s seems normal with my config, but the hashrate with grs-sgminer on cryptohunger is crazy (2.5x than expected) and the hashrate with grs-sgminer(almost 2x less than expected) on other pool is very very low... so i think there is something wrong inside the grs-sgminer and cryptohunger...
bogglor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

A DigiByte Qubit pool is available at: https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-qubit for beta testing

On my Ubuntu Linux box, I stopped my groestl CPU miner (myriadcoin-groestl-cpuminer-v1.0b) and changed to a qubit CPU miner (QubitCoin-cpuminer)  - the estimated payout on the qubit pool is REALLY low as compared to your groestl pool. (about 1000 times less). I'm switching back to groestl.

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:10:27 AM

A DigiByte Qubit pool is available at: https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-qubit for beta testing

Just signed up to test with you guys. I don't see the stratum server connection address and port listed on any of the pages. You have the myriadcoin-groestl pool information listed where qubit config should be.
birdonwheels5

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

Would those of you who set up nodes (and plan for them to be up mid-long term) please pm me the pool address, including the port (so I know which algo it is) and I'll add you guys to the bootstrap in the github repos

Github repos:

https://github.com/birdonwheels5/p2pool-dgbsha

https://github.com/birdonwheels5/p2pool-dgbQubit

https://github.com/birdonwheels5/p2pool-dgbGroestl

https://github.com/birdonwheels5/p2pool-dgbSkein

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

The solution to the problem where you cannot send coins mined either from solo or p2pool (tx rejected by network) is to enable coin control in the wallet options, then select all inputs, and deselect any that have under 100 confirmations. The wallet is configured to look at everything as needing only 8 or so confirmations, while this is no longer true. 100 confirmations are needed for newly generated coins. The wallet attempts to send them with under 100 confirms, and the network obviously rejects them.

That worked great. What a hassle tho. Devs can we get this fixed in the next wallet update?
Ryven Cedrylle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:25:54 AM

How do you find outgoing transactions on Insight? I'm trying to understand what HR is talking about here with this pool. I see the subsidy coins being split into the two addresses but those address pages are only showing incoming transactions. Where are the outgoing txs and everything prior to two days ago?
rayaodi

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:13:48 AM

so soon we'll see 10+ satoshi ...
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:21:44 AM

Don't think so, it looks stable between 22 and 25 satoshi. We need to wait a week after the increase in hashrate for the dump to happen than things will stabilize and go back up again.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

In the mean time we have got groestl working at http://love2hash.com/tbs. We are still working on the other algos. Please let us know that you have received the proper payout if you have mined on Love2Hash.

Hello dev
The pool var diff start at 6, It's very too hight !!!
Need to start at 0.15 max

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
n0gard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

BTC|Waves

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:33:04 AM

srcxxx,

Quick question that I hope you can clarify: all subsidies for blocks found on your pool ( http://cryptohunger.com:81/ ) have had 25% taken right off the top and sent to another address. What is the reason for that?

Here's the block explorer summary for Newly Generated Coins for blocks found by Crypto Hunger:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/dd1f60e865d52fdc02561af3a5367d70a55ff51e9ed76eaae11fb620e38c4faa

As can be easily seen, there are two payout addresses:

D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V
and
DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

When one follows the "money trail", one sees that there are indeed multiple payouts to multiple addresses (miner payouts) for D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V .

HOWEVER, the other address, DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw , has ONLY re-SENT coins to ONE address for a total of just over a million DGB and it also still has a current balance of just under another 3/4 of a million DGB!
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

The address that has received the one million DGB, DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6 , has also received DGB from other addresses, has only sent 128,100 DGB and has a current account balance of 1,371,300.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6

That all means that, in less than four days, from Newly Generated Coins on Crypto Hunger, around 1.75 million DGB, or roughly 25% of subsidies, have NOT gone to miner payouts, but are currently "parked" in two separate accounts.

What's the purpose for this?

Just out of curiosity.
Given the evidence above we would like to see a clear and concise answer from srcxxx on this issue. Otherwise we will remove the pool from all listings and media material.

In the mean time we have got groestl working at http://love2hash.com/tbs. We are still working on the other algos. Please let us know that you have received the proper payout if you have mined on Love2Hash.

From block 145,000 i started mining with algo skein on love2hash.com for a few hours, and i had found a few blocks there.
but, there's absolutly no digibyte transactions from love2hash.com to this address DHMcinJKYL5f4xnpYxSgqtp3J5Cxbp48iC
why? Huh

istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

hey guys, anyone have contact with love2hash.com pool? i have been mining for like 60 hrs and didn't recieve payment... pls reply

i would love to compare mining groest algo at love2hash and cryptohunger but not until payments are fixed

i see one miner at love2hash, which is probably shrimper above but it looks like he has not received any payment
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DD2Y5EjJofri3MZdk9N2SNrHbyDCcqNVFw

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:29:44 AM

How do you find outgoing transactions on Insight? I'm trying to understand what HR is talking about here with this pool. I see the subsidy coins being split into the two addresses but those address pages are only showing incoming transactions. Where are the outgoing txs and everything prior to two days ago?

Since the final destination address still only has 51 transactions (only 34 when I originally posted on this ... if my memory serves me correctly), probably the easiest way to confirm the sends to the final destination receiving address is by going to that address ( http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6 ) and totalling the amounts received from the send address (DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw) and then comparing that with the total amount sent by the send address.

This is still relatively easy to see since the blockchain data is still relatively new, and that is why it is extremely important that everyone take a look at this to “see it with their own eyes” while it’s still easy to do so. In not too much time the blockchain will get much more unwieldy and the data will roll into history so to speak. It will become a he said, she said event. All DGB miners and investors, please take the 10 to 15 minutes that it takes to see this with you own eyes while it’s still easy to do so.

And many thanks to the folks working on block explorers. Without you, we’d all be operating in the blind!

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:40:46 AM

Don't think so, it looks stable between 22 and 25 satoshi. We need to wait a week after the increase in hashrate for the dump to happen than things will stabilize and go back up again.
Hmm since when are we saying this to ourselves and to others? We just hope it will and we are saying it since 80 satoshis or so but instread of pump or increase it keeps going down and down.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 08:50:45 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 09:18:14 AM by 24hralttrade

srcxxx

Given the evidence and seeing it with my own eyes my thoughts about you really gone bad.
The Digibyte devs & community are working hard to get this coin in world wide acceptance and youre really not helping this way.

Seeing this http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=109.0

You are  A dev/The dev /administrator of groestl coin.  I hope you have done nothing like this with the groestl community or else everyone within youre community will get a notice.

Thereby there will be a post/thread when there is nothing cleared by you.

I'm really hoping you gonna profite us with some good information about youre actions.

p.s
I woul recommend to everybody  not te mine on http://cryptohunger.com:81/  untill there is some good explanation.
Also the same with boostpool.com   (Multipool)

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:28:15 AM

I have been mining @ cryptohunger since the multi algo went live and I hope this gets fixed! In the mean time what other pool are the groestlers at?
mig6r

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:29:57 AM

I asked to open a miners-pool.eu

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:34:36 AM

I asked to open a miners-pool.eu
No Groestl though......?
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:34:56 AM

I have been mining @ cryptohunger since the multi algo went live and I hope this gets fixed! In the mean time what other pool are the groestlers at?

http://love2hash.com/tbs

Devs pool.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
mig6r

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:44:38 AM

http://love2hash.com/tbs

Devs pool.

Pool diff is too hight, impossible to mining...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
tdcooper99

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:45:32 AM

Anyone got any further news about getting paper/offline/cold storage/"whatever you want to call it" wallets working? As I mentioned a few days back, wallets created with http://digiaddress.org/ send out ok, but the Private Key cannot be re-imported...

Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: