Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:33:17 PM

9M Digibyte order at Mintpal! People are buying!

Full disclosure: Not my order.

YC
mintzone

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:02:12 PM

I'm waiting for scrypt mining to kick in... My ASIC isn't doing too much at the moment  Cheesy

DGB is my and the future's coin of choice! Don't cry if you don't invest Wink
bogglor

Activity: 266

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:07:17 PM

I'm waiting for scrypt mining to kick in... My ASIC isn't doing too much at the moment  Cheesy

I know, it's been 6 days without a Scrypt block...I wish they would definitively say whether or not it is a difficulty issue. If so, then people might start aiming at scrypt to try and push it along.

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

It is great to see DGB having some moves Smiley lovely Smiley
This was great to see after being without internet service for a couple days! We want to let everyone know things are progressing very well for DigiByte worldwide & we are working very hard to get things done. We are filtering through messages and working to reply to everyone. Good things are going to happen over the next couple months! Smiley

Keep us updated please Smiley Wondering what is happening there... Are you going to give a visit to bitcoin expo ? Thanks.
srcxxx

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:12:25 AM

We are working hard to get Digibyte going and we are moving strong, When someone is stagnating us with a pool that gives you 20% fee,dumps that on a market, Not telling anyone  anything about it,just keeping things secret and telling people the wrong information. that´s just f*cked up shit.

The threads where HR & i told the people about  youre pool,miner and kernel are coins where you do the same thing. They have the RIGHT to know whats happening because youre not telling them.

You said you worked 3 months on youre "optimized" kernel pool and miner and want to get payd for the work you have done.
Well every coin youre pool is mining is working hard to get to mainstream and being accepted as a good and strong valuable coin.
And youre not helping with any of that!!

Yes we don't like youre pool and miner. And NO we are not just moving on.
Everything is for youre own benefits just to make youre -700% GRS garbage bag a litle less heavy to carry.

Well that being sayd,  Thank youre for the dumps on 17,18,19 sat.   this 30 % feel's good.  And i dont even have a pool running like yours.

I really dont want to say anything about this anymore and just want to work on progress with Digibyte.
This will be my last writing about you in this thread.

OK, this is at least constructive discussion without bad words. I'll happily join it.

I did not tell people wrong information! Don't call me a liar. I did not lie!

Did I provide all the in depth information - no. But why do I have to?
My miner shows prorated megahashes and that's exactly what you are paid for.
And I did pay exactly that amount!!!

Is it good for DGB price - no, I agree. But there is an important thing you're missing and you are trying to blame it on me:

Because you added multiple algos, profitability of mining DGB became about 10X if not more higher than any other coins!
It is still the most valuable to mine because of a bug in your software. You difficulty spikes and then goes down again.
I already provided difficulty graph. It is still pretty much the same.

You either need to find a whole lot of people to buy DGB or the price will go down.

Also, you mentioned that I dumped DGB. I did not "dump" it.
I did sell it for a good price.
Just think about it, what is the reason for me to destroy the price of a coin that gives me profit?

I'll reiterate - DGB groestl is STILL THE MOST PROFITABLE COIN TO MINE!

You devs need to do something about it. DGW or something like that.
I don't know. These spikes are when your difficulty takes a nose dive and it becomes incredibly profitable to mine DGB. And it lasts for perhaps half an hour. Just look at the graph:

But do not blame it all on me, this is just wrong.

Also, if you look at my account, you can see the amount of DGB that I got. I am pretty sure it is not the total amount of DGB that was traded on exchanges.

I am quite surpised with the level of hatred I'm getting from this thread.

I even don't delete posts of some of you from my cryptohunger.com and boostpool.com threads.
I am not hiding either.
I even changed the wording on cryptohunger to be "Fee is undisclosed and is rather high. If you don't like this - please find some other pool".
Also, I changed the payout scheme on boostpool where I am buying hashrate from people. And price is known in advance.

Just be professionals.

There always will be miners who mine and sell straight away.
They use whatmine or coinwarz and as soon as something is more profitable - they jump there and sell straight away.

Is there something in particular that you want me to do?

Answer some direct questions perhaps?
Perhaps you want me to close cryptohunger sooner or post fees? Tell and I'll consider it.

If yes - just send them.

But do not call me a liar and make false accusations.

As for HR's words like "moron", etc. This is just plain unprofessional and childish. (Of course unless you are a teenager of some kind)

You need to treat something that you "don't like" and something that is a "scam or illegal" differently!!!

Thanks
srcxxx
srcxxx

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:20:43 AM

He's everything anyone ever wanted to call somebody, running the gambit from scammer, to loser, to buffoon.

In his original reply to my revealing his 20% skimming off the top of his DGB mining pool, he said:

"But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?"

As we all know all too well by now, that was an outright lie. He lied. (If he's done it once . . .)

So, we can also call him a liar.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg8676317#msg8676317

Now he's openly admitting to being a price manipulator.

Now I have means to hold the price. And I am going to move it to 500 or even to 700-1000.

Wanna get some profit? Buy GRS now and sell in 1 month or 2 weeks.
The price has already risen from 105 to 180.

PS: Not sure if you know, but I am also paying out 10% of grs fee to support Groestlcoin.

Truth is I don't think there's one word that accurately describes the guy, other than possibly 'moron', because that's what it takes to be so openly fraudulent.

Fraud would be another great one.

Do you think BitCoinTalk admin needs to be alerted to this?

And don't we have a way to block his IP?

What did I lie about?

Do you have problems reading? Your quote is in italics with a link just below my conclusion.

You also said in that same post:

"Hi HR!

Your calculations and assumptions are not correct."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg8676317#msg8676317

That was your official story line until the facts made it impossible for you to continue with that without looking like a fool.

That's what we call lying.

You're a fraud, we know it, and nothing you can say could change that (given your track record, there is just zero credibility to your words - and what with the AV alerts your modified miner gives . . .). Do yourself a favor and give it up and go away.

I think I hear your mother calling.

1) 25% is not 20%, so not correct
2) "Parked in two different accounts"? Not correct. One account pays out everything that goes into it. The other account just sends everything to cryptsy.

3) AV alerts.... You've got to be kidding me.
Just use AV on any other miner, the results will be the same.

This is an open source software. Just compile from sources!!!
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

I know, it's been 6 days without a Scrypt block...I wish they would definitively say whether or not it is a difficulty issue. If so, then people might start aiming at scrypt to try and push it along.
This does look like the hash just dropped very low. Lets try aiming a bit of hash at Scrypt to push it along.

The_Cashier

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:57:12 AM

Finally P2-pool.eu server is running again !
4x algos available for digibyte  (Groestl, SHA256, Scrypt, Skein), check getting started for more informations.
No accounts needed just a Digibyte address as username.
Low fees (1%).
Here the IP adress:  http://46.183.217.153/ (url will come later, DNS are updating and it will take up to 48h)

Dedicated to digibyte since the beginning Smiley.

Have a good mining !

The_Cashier

386mh on my pool for scrypt trying to unlock a block, come and join Smiley
DNS still not updated, pls use the ip for the moment.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:05:49 AM

4x algos available for digibyte  (Groestl, SHA256, Scrypt, Skein), check getting started for more informations.
Low fees (1%).
Here the IP adress:  http://46.183.217.153/ (url will come later, DNS are updating and it will take up to 48h)

Have a good mining !

The_Cashier

+1 Lets get some hash on Scrypt and get it back on track!

Scyntech

Activity: 349

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:26:24 AM

gonna be a few weeks before I get my Fury's =/ 3.9Mh/s worth

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:21:20 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:27:31 AM by HR

"Parked in two different accounts"? Not correct. One account pays out everything that goes into it. The other account just sends everything to cryptsy.

Two more outright lies. When are you just going to give up on your impossible defense? You yourself later admitted that the second account is where you send your "rather high" and "hidden" fee (your words). Are you bi-polar, or just a moron? (And I do think such words are appropriate given the extremely high level of illogical insistence on putting your foot in your mouth by someone with the intelligence to make the modifications to sgminer that you did, but there's just no getting through to you!) The day you come clean, I'll happily retract.

lie  verb \ˈlī\  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lie

lied ly·ing

Definition of LIE

intransitive verb

1:  to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

2:  to create a false or misleading impression

(BTW, my list of examples is the short list.)

I'm not even going to bother answering everything you said point by point mainly because I don't want to waste my time repeating myself to someone who surely understands everything that's been said multiple times now but is doing everything he possibly can to try and dig himself out of a hole that he's actually digging deeper, other than to say, that with regards to professionalism, you're cluttering (to not say dribbling).

Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:56:58 AM

Please test this miner, it´s optimized kernel, only run in 13.2 drivers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779591.new#new

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:26:34 AM

I was just going to reply by telling you that I have it on good authority that competent and capable people are working on a cleaned up version as we speak, and to also refer you to this from pallas ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683317.msg8782799#msg8782799 ), and to say that it's only a matter of time, and voulá, Litejavichu posts his version just above!!!

srcxxx

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:30:45 AM

Digibyte community, I hope you are proud to have HR as one of your members.

Anyways, if you have any questions - I will answer them.

But don't call me a liar or make false accusations.

Devs, the problem with your difficulty spiking is a real deal. Fix it.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:31:18 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:16:50 AM by 24hralttrade

scrxxx,
I will not answer neither respond anymore.
Period.

@Digibyte, In about 20 minutes i'm renting some hashes and mining script @ http://46.183.217.153
Hoping that will solve some blocks.
Some people want to help me with that?

Edit: Getting no connection,  now trying cryptopoolmining.

4x algos available for digibyte  (Groestl, SHA256, Scrypt, Skein), check getting started for more informations.
Low fees (1%).
Here the IP adress:  http://46.183.217.153/ (url will come later, DNS are updating and it will take up to 48h)

Have a good mining !

The_Cashier

+1 Lets get some hash on Scrypt and get it back on track!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:34:07 AM

Yes we are proud.
Did allot for the community, And discoverd youre "Hidden Fee's".
I hope that when you dump youre grs when you break even on grs youre community will do the same.

Just don't blame people when you wrong.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
tdcooper99

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:46:11 AM

Yes we are proud.
I hope that when you dump youre grs when you break even on grs youre community will do the same.

Folks...  this is all getting annoying. There's been more than a few "That's the last I'll post on this" posts all 'round then inevitably more posts happen. Seriously...  the best way to kill a troll is to stop feeding it. They soon move on....  Smiley

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:52:29 AM

Yes we are proud.

Folks...  this is all getting annoying. There's been more than a few "That's the last I'll post on this" posts all 'round then inevitably more posts happen. Seriously...  the best way to kill a troll is to stop feeding it. They soon move on....  Smiley

Yes i know,
but when somebody says that HR is  not a good guy to have on oure side that is wrong.
He did allot for Digibyte as you know.

tdcooper99

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:54:50 AM

Yes we are proud.

Yes i know,
but when somebody says that HR is  not a good guy to have on oure side that is wrong.
He did allot for Digibyte as you know.

Yeah, I know. Actually I meant to add my support for HR to my post, but got distracted. So...  I'm in agreement, HR has my full support too. Both of you did well in exposing this, and we've all seen it and as far as that goes if people still choose to mine with his pool(s) then caveat emptor as far as I'm concerned.

Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:15:05 AM

I know that open the door when the optimized kernel wants quick upgrade ... I taste for a clean version free and keep quiet, not use it for my benefit out of respect to the original creator .... But when I read a lot of haughtiness makes me poisoned blood. Yesterday I read that another user wants to sell .... In my town they say "or fuck all, or throw the prostitute at the river"

Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: