Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

the main reason they are directly selling certainly because not want prices to fall too low. because it's often a case of going prices falling lower than expected and no doubt this will be the thing that makes their loss. It is better to be patient and wait until the price is stable and can reach the ICO. because by selling sooner as well thus making the value of getting down.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

I think the reasons are obvious enough. One is that they wanna change to fiat as soon as possible to use for several other things like payment of tuitions, having spending money to take care of a day to day financial obligations.

Also, bounty for some of them is a full time thing. Hence, they need to sell as fast as possible to take care of themselves and families.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

It depends on many reasons . First what type of person you are , are you interesting on waiting or you wanna cash or maybe you wanna invest in something, I know few people who are selling instantly and buying ETH straight away. Second is the coin you don’t like it you sell it don’t wanna risk. Thirdly it’s the project the same as with coin, don’t like it sell it like it keep it. It’s up to you
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Probably bounty hunters really need money and participation in bounty campaigns is their only job. We can not get them to hold the tokens when they do not have the money for food.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

Side effect of the current situation, even bounty hunter invested their time doing the task for a period of time. How do they relax if there is a high chance that a price will drop as soon as possible after listing. They have the same view about it, so one started to sell then the other follow immediately.

wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Maybe they need some money and they sell token from bounty program..or they afraid to hold it bcause they think after listing it price will go down..my opinion i always hold it if price under ico price,but i just hold betwen one or two month for it..if it price hasbeen over than ico token sale..i sell it..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkamilov

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I think most coins from bounty projects are unpromising and will not grow for a long time. so they are sold and buy more reliable coins
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most of the bounty hunters sell their bounty coins when the tokens are listed on the exchange as they work to get the tokens in order to sell them on the exchange for a quick buck and don't wait for the price increase and they even sell below the ICO price many a times. But the best thing would be to sell those coins when they ride above the ICO price and then sell their coins as then they would get the best deal for waiting for the tokens to get listed too.
Yeah, but most bounty hunters just want to get their profit fast enought, that way they can just jump to another project and start working generating more earnings.
Solomon3158

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

Selling of coin depends on your actual state, not all bounty hunter sell their coin as it enters their wallet be its in market or not, but I think the major reason for some bounty hunters selling their coin is stated on numerous bounty jobs or campaign in the forum. People believe that once you earn, you change the coin to  fiat of their respective country currency in as much there will always be a new bounty to earn more coin.
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

I think this is not surprising. The bounty hunters had to work for several months, They do not have enough money to keep the money and that is their remuneration. hey are not investors so they do not need to hold
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

The bounty hunters sell their rewards immediately because they want to earn money right away or to convert it to other tokens or coins.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

I can understand why Bounty Hunters sell coins. At the very beginning of my crypto-journey, I also instantly sold the coins. I perceive them as a salary and I didn't know much. I didn't know many exchanges. So it turned out that after receiving the coin, I happily ran to the  Ether Delta and threw it off for the first price! It's a little later when I came to understanding, I stopped in a hurry to sell the resulting coin. After receiving it, I'm trying to analyze the available information about it, that would understand :hold or sale. And even if I decide that I will sell, I do not hurry immediately after the distribution to run the stock exchange.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

maybe bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens because they don't want to wait long until the price is high most tokens don't have value
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

Sometimes you found out that cryptocurrency Hunters always sell there coins immediately the recieve it some use to sell it because the don't trust the project or the need money which is not advisable.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

Because the bounty hunter wants to immediately get results from the work that has been done during the bounty campaign. So usually they will immediately sell tokens that have been obtained. But there are also those who keep it for sale later on.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

it is not always like that, but yes most bounty hunters do this, this is possible because they think that the tokens they got do not have the potential to develop in the future, so they consider that the price of the tokens will fall

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

I think that at first you need to understand one important fact, the funds allocated to the bounty pool are very small and can not significantly affect the price of the project's token. Sell ​​tokens bounty members because many came just to earn and do not see this more than the usual earnings and I think this is right. Keep tokens or coins is the fate of investors, but not as members of the bounty of companies. At best, some participants become investors if they see this as an additional source of earnings. The main thing is to understand why the company bounty is being conducted, namely for the propping up of the ico proposal. In simple words, this is an additional advertisement for the project. And on the basis of this, the participants having done their work want to just get money for it.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Bounty hunters are really trying to say, so to the selling out immediately they receive their share token is no other things than all the effort and time spent gathering the stakes, not all bounty hunter do that anyway someone like me do mine in a very different ways by selling immediately listed on exchanges and wait for the dumpers to do what they are good at, then later get more with that same price or as I which to buy it, to be serious bounty hunter are really trying. And again little share are been given so why won't dey sell it out..

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

In the past for a long time I would have written that they do it out of stupidity, unable to see the long term potentialities of the projects they have been advertising. But now I must admit that they have been right alas in selling their tokens, since nearly all of them has tanked as if there is no tomorrow.
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Not all bounty hunters sell their coins immediately, which they were sent as a reward for the bounty campaign.But there is such a trend and this is due to the fact that many perceive the bounty company as a job and if this coin is something on the stock exchanges-why not immediately sell this coin!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: