Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
jporter80

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

holding bitcoin for long is the only way of making a good profit in the future.bitcoin is volatile now but it is getting its value back and before the end of this year it will rise to the moon.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

In general, people invest into cryptocurrencies (bitcoin to be specific) in order to yield short-term income. Due to its high volatility and decentralized nature, the price may vary every single day due to the lack of any government organization/department which provides regulation and security, sacrificing its price. If you aim to invest into long-term, it is preferred if you diversify your investments by utilizing different investment mechanisms (such as stocks, real estate, bills, bank notes, etc.) so you could lower the risks of losing your investment in a snap.

The faith of cryptocurrencies are unknown as bitcoin has been in the market for nearly less than 10 years compared to the other instruments that I mentioned above. But its revolutionary platform (which is the blockchain technology) may be developed further in the future and we may see bitcoin as a gateway towards an ideal system of wireless transaction.

In other words, do not just invest into bitcoin alone as you may also want to invest into different methods as well.
We don’t need any government for stability of bitcoin because what is giving it edge over others is its volatile nature. People support it for they can easily make money out of it. Stable currencies are not providing with that much profit to the holders, not even banks. Bitcoin is itself a great mode of making money in long term investment. For short term, we have altcoins in the market and people use them for trading.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
You too want to manipulate the market?  It is good you lack that ability in finance to do that. We have enough manipulators that is causing the market fluctuations. About how unpredictable the market is now, it will be better to buy cheap and then wait for long term for profit. The fall will not stay forever.

That's funny actually though he can manipulate the market if he's a whale. Likely, if we really trust bitcoin we don't need be pessimistic even the market is full of expectators. So when you don't know how to play in the market the train will just leave you so be emotional fit and embrace all the volatility.

Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

holding bitcoin for long is the only way of making a good profit in the future.bitcoin is volatile now but it is getting its value back and before the end of this year it will rise to the moon.

Let's hope so!
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Holding for long term can be worthy if what you have is good or is a good prospect, then it would be worthy. If you want to hold for long time, make sure that the coin you are holding is not a bubble.
Yes you are definitely correct, thats the first and most important factor that need to be consider before going to hodl for a long time.
But my question is how are you sure that the particular token/coin is worthy and not a bubble.?

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

With each and every digital currency the risk as well the unpredictability is high. We don't know when the market gains strength as well when it is gonna go low in value. There are several tokens that have grown high after longer time period, similarly several tokens have gone much low in value after long term. To this it is good to hold targeting a price.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

We all know that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are unpredictable in terms of price, but based on past experience I believe that it is best to hold till the end. If you withdraw due to panic you will miss the opportunity when others will start making profit from it. Many times I have withdrawn, I just end up doing it at the wrong time; whenever I withdraw, the price starts going up. If you wouldn’t like the same thing to happen to you it will be best to hold long-term.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Since we cannot control the price movement par time and bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies seem to have there own mind and choose to move in the direction as so wish I think the right thing to do is to be a die hard long-term investor.  Those that buy bitcoin in 2009 can testify to this and those that are buying now will also going said something good about long term holding in the future. 
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

Yeah holding for long time is no doubt worthy but it needs patience and dare to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that in this day the most profitable place for making money easily is cryptocurrency investment. Buy bitcoin or ay other authentic Altcoin and hold them for some time and when the price grow more you can sell them for higher price.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

It depend on what coins you're planning to buy and invest for long term,if it is bitcoin,and you will buy it when the price  is down dip in the market,probably it can be worthy. Because,bitcoin is many promising in the future,proven and trusted by people around the world.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

I am optimistic about the growth of Crypto industry down the road but that doesn't mean that I should invest my entire capital in Crypto industry. In fact, I should not invest more than 5 or 10% of investible surplus unless I am ready to lose it. No one is sure what is going to happen down the road and we are still in the basic phase of development so there is a high risk and high returns scenario when it comes to the investing in Crypto market. As I said even if I am optimistic about Crypto I would never recommend anyone investing in it just because I think in that way. This is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong so one should always do his own research instead of relying on anyone else.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

put a sell order at a high price it's no harm you can wait until the selling price and when there is a flash pump you are not left behind and the assets you have can be sold when you are not looking at the market price conditions.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

put a sell order at a high price it's no harm you can wait until the selling price and when there is a flash pump you are not left behind and the assets you have can be sold when you are not looking at the market price conditions.
To do this, you need to be very confident in that exchange or exchanger, where you are going to create a warrant at a high price for a coin. To date, there is a lot of information that some resources can block an account and thus you will lose access to your funds. In any case, the risks are always present.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

The unpredictability of makes its more worth holding for a longer time period base on the fact that Bitcoin was unpredictable when its value was around a hundred dollars and now those who were able to hold from that time till late last year will become millionaire in their life time.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

You too want to manipulate the market?  It is good you lack that ability in finance to do that. We have enough manipulators that is causing the market fluctuations. About how unpredictable the market is now, it will be better to buy cheap and then wait for long term for profit. The fall will not stay forever.

That's funny actually though he can manipulate the market if he's a whale. Likely, if we really trust bitcoin we don't need be pessimistic even the market is full of expectators. So when you don't know how to play in the market the train will just leave you so be emotional fit and embrace all the volatility.
Yes this time we are getting a good opportunity at a very good price but people are saying different opinions here instead to think that the market reached to $20000 so it mean that it is possible to reach to $20000 and if it is possible then it will definitely reach once again so better is to invest in bitcoin now.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

If you have the courage to hold for a long time. It worth so much if the price grows big. But there is always a riskin holding for a long time.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:27 AM

Keeping a long term coin is a good option, it's safe for the less experienced and the new to me. If you choose the right time to buy, long-term investment brings huge profits. I usually choose the top 30 coin on coinmarketcap to buy and hold.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

for us to survive in the long run is good for us, because by waiting for a higher price increase than we sell for a bargain price, we will lose profits, so I think it holds the positive thing we do.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Holding for long term can be worthy if what you have is good or is a good prospect, then it would be worthy. If you want to hold for long time, make sure that the coin you are holding is not a bubble.
The whole idea of holding to success is determined by the coin you are actually holding. For a good coin, you will definitely be making some crazy huge profit in the long run, no matter how long you have to wait it out. One thing with holding is you are not bothered about the present conditions and you are only after the long term potentials and the demand that is going to make it skyrocket to the moon and as long as you have that patience, it is always not bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

I think yes despite the fact that prices of coins are keep changing everyday.That's how trading business goes.You just have to learn new things to succeed and to avoid big losses or to gain more profits, long term investment is the best knowing that you're holding some promising coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: