Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! |  (Read 85913 times)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:10:36 PM

done
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:32:24 PM

Hi!

Question: Whois shows that fairquark.com is a website registered to someone,somewhere in Panama.

The registrar ENOM is in the US.

Does the security of using Whoisguard to camouflage website information  outweigh the unseemliness of a Panama address?
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

Question: Whois shows that fairquark.com is a website registered to someone,somewhere in Panama.
Seems to be a standard server + name package from steadybytes.com

Devs location is irrelevant (think Satoshi), however it would be best in the long run if the source was hosted on github rather than offered as a tar.gz download.

jdwi31

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:41:14 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 05:07:57 PM by jdwi31

Vote for FairQuark on Reddit
Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1vgg9f/please_add_fairquark_frq_to_coinedupcom/

I added a request on reddit.com/r/CoinedUp

to add FairQuark [[ FRQ ]] to CoinedUp.com

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1vgg9f/please_add_fairquark_frq_to_coinedupcom/

My Bitcointalk.org Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420355.0

My FRQ: qaHrWYxENcqgs88msUHJdnDfPYip2UkBck
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:04:20 PM

this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

The first 3000 blocks, so 6Mio. coins were premined in Quark. With FairQuark it is 10Mio., but many of them will be given away. On the other hand I think the preminers of Quark did the same.

So in my opinion FairQuark brings not really something for long-term...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:47:24 PM

Voted on http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1vgg9f/please_add_fairquark_frq_to_coinedupcom/

Reddit: Franky2010

qafAPqHXQZEohy1av8VDAJ5Xf7QyGPMGdw   Smiley

isivasan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:34:37 PM

When will begin trading on the stock exchange?
BulletCoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

The first 3000 blocks, so 6Mio. coins were premined in Quark. With FairQuark it is 10Mio., but many of them will be given away. On the other hand I think the preminers of Quark did the same.

Quarkcoin was instamined 100M coins for the firsty 20-30 wallet addresses.
FairQuarks have been mined so far (including premine) to ALL addresses only 30M coins.
BulletCoin

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:19:47 PM

Vote on those exchange threads! Smiley
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:53:35 PM

is it really necessary? do they really need to add another shitcoin ?
when should we expect honestquark, veryfairquark, bestquark, missedquarktraincoin ?
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:26:23 PM

is it really necessary? do they really need to add another shitcoin ?
when should we expect honestquark, veryfairquark, bestquark, missedquarktraincoin ?

It is, because this is not about people who don't want this coin (who shouldn't be wasting time in this thread, but haters gonna hate), this is about people who support this coin and want it in exchanges.

Don't understand why people waste time to give negative support to other coins... just mind your own business.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:35:05 PM

FairQuarks have been mined so far (including premine) to ALL addresses only 30M coins.

You are even more retarded than this coin. 

FairQuark has a mining time frame only 2x as long as Quark with an identical halving plan.  So if think Quark was instamined then so is FairQuark in comparison to most other coins.  Be honest you are full of shit making up false 'facts' and this is just a coin for idiots who were too stupid to mine Quark and also to stupid to mine a decent Quark-clone like OFF or PRT that 1) do not LIE and 2) have some innovation and creativity.

FairQuark is like peanut-free peanut butter for kids that wear helmets.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:53:22 PM

FairQuark has a mining time frame only 2x as long as Quark with an identical halving plan.  So if think Quark was instamined then so is FairQuark in comparison to most other coins.  Be honest you are full of shit making up false 'facts' and this is just a coin for idiots who were too stupid to mine Quark and also to stupid to mine a decent Quark-clone like OFF or PRT that 1) do not LIE and 2) have some innovation and creativity.

+1 squillion

just post this in their shitcoin thread

This shit is dead, what is the point of even receiving any....

1. CLONED QUARK ALGO 100%
2. HUGE PREMINE  ON THIS CRAP - QRK HAD ZERO
3. INSTAMINE COPYCAT OF QRK ONLY 50% WIDER DISTRIBUTION - IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION WHY IS IT STILL INSTAMINE???
4. EVEN USING THE QRK NAME.
5. CANT EVEN COMPILE OSX WALLET - BRIBING PEOPLE WITH WORTHLESS CRAP TO DO ANY SERIOUS WORK
6. NO LEDGER....LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF THE 4% PREMINE IS GIVEN AWAY.... I BET NOT EVEN 1% WILL BE GIVEN OUT.

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

no exchange will EVER list this shit, let it die already

You forgot the address for the giveaway Wink

You guys forgot to add the wallet address where the 4% premine is held, and the block explorer so we can see that 3.999999999% will remain there waiting to get dumped on people.

Great, lets have a ledger next with the giveaways all totalled up and put public for all to see. If 3+% of the 4% is given out and confirmed by the ledger we can stop focusing on the fact its a HUGE premine scam and focus on its other 5 prime bad points.

Don't be sorry for feeding me, although if you need to mine and promote this level of crap i feel guilty taking anything from you.  At least i am doing my best to give back and highlight the waste of time this coin is.

You can't put FAIR in the title and then be more UNFAIR than the coin you are trying to CLONE 100%.  Why not scale the block rewards like microcoin if you want anti instamine??? Instead fair quark hardly improves on the initial QRK distributioin model which has 0 premine to go with it. 

The fact is nobody including yourself cares about fair , they just want to promote the latest shitclone they got in early on.  The entire concept of this coin is almost IRONIC. Anyone promoting or mining it display their lack of classriIT is the worst coin ever released on this board. Even Orbitcoin never pretended to be fair.

Just push that to them every time they start whining on about fair quark....... this coin will remain a scam until full ledger 3% or more of the 4% premine given out  and then change the name. Then it can just compete with the other 50 QRK clones.

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

+1 squillion

just post this in their shitcoin thread

This shit is dead, what is the point of even receiving any....

1. CLONED QUARK ALGO 100%
2. HUGE PREMINE  ON THIS CRAP - QRK HAD ZERO
3. INSTAMINE COPYCAT OF QRK ONLY 50% WIDER DISTRIBUTION - IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION WHY IS IT STILL INSTAMINE???
4. EVEN USING THE QRK NAME.
5. CANT EVEN COMPILE OSX WALLET - BRIBING PEOPLE WITH WORTHLESS CRAP TO DO ANY SERIOUS WORK
6. NO LEDGER....LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF THE 4% PREMINE IS GIVEN AWAY.... I BET NOT EVEN 1% WILL BE GIVEN OUT.

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

no exchange will EVER list this shit, let it die already

You forgot the address for the giveaway Wink

You guys forgot to add the wallet address where the 4% premine is held, and the block explorer so we can see that 3.999999999% will remain there waiting to get dumped on people.

Great, lets have a ledger next with the giveaways all totalled up and put public for all to see. If 3+% of the 4% is given out and confirmed by the ledger we can stop focusing on the fact its a HUGE premine scam and focus on its other 5 prime bad points.

Don't be sorry for feeding me, although if you need to mine and promote this level of crap i feel guilty taking anything from you.  At least i am doing my best to give back and highlight the waste of time this coin is.

You can't put FAIR in the title and then be more UNFAIR than the coin you are trying to CLONE 100%.  Why not scale the block rewards like microcoin if you want anti instamine??? Instead fair quark hardly improves on the initial QRK distributioin model which has 0 premine to go with it. 

The fact is nobody including yourself cares about fair , they just want to promote the latest shitclone they got in early on.  The entire concept of this coin is almost IRONIC. Anyone promoting or mining it display their lack of classriIT is the worst coin ever released on this board. Even Orbitcoin never pretended to be fair.

Just push that to them every time they start whining on about fair quark....... this coin will remain a scam until full ledger 3% or more of the 4% premine given out  and then change the name. Then it can just compete with the other 50 QRK clones.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:50:28 PM

Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:49:18 AM

So i've been mining this whole night, checked my wallet this morning but no FRQ was added to it. I'm fairly new to mining so I'm wondering if I did something wrong. These are the steps i did:

-I installed the FRQ wallet from this topic
-I installed the miner from the link in this topic
-I made a .bat in the map of the miner with the following text: minerd -a quark -o http://mine.fairquark.com:8372 -u qadsoHqgdpMBND7CUGQrd7przzjd3sWUkd -p x
-I ran the .bat and an MS-DOS showed up and seemed to be active all night (i remember reading it was doing about 80 kH/s)

That's basically all i did.

Is there something I forgot to do then ? The address is correct.

Many thanks in advance
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:03:13 AM

So i've been mining this whole night, checked my wallet this morning but no FRQ was added to it. I'm fairly new to mining so I'm wondering if I did something wrong. These are the steps i did:

-I made a .bat in the map of the miner with the following text: minerd -a quark -o http://mine.fairquark.com:8372 -u qadsoHqgdpMBND7CUGQrd7przzjd3sWUkd -p x
-I ran the .bat and an MS-DOS showed up and seemed to be active all night (i remember reading it was doing about 80 kH/s)

Many thanks in advance

95% of what any user mines at fairquark.com goes to the 'developer' wallets.  It's a scam pool.
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:14:39 AM

Looking at the graphs at http://mine.fairquark.com:8372/static/graphs.html?Day it seems that your miner submitted shares only very sporadically, so I suspect there was some connection problem or maybe that particular node dificulty was too high for your miner, and the P2Pool use PPLNS which reward regular sharing.

For reference at fairpool.co.vu:9640 (located in France, 1% fee), if you look at the graphs, the qQH9kn miner is an old quad-core @2GHz running minerd_sse4 in the background on power saving CPU settings, this should give you an idea of what to expect.

BulletCoin

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:03:57 AM

Many thanks in advance

95% of what any user mines at fairquark.com goes to the 'developer' wallets.  It's a scam pool.

I think these problems are related on the internal difficulty of the P2Pool because when the difficulty skyrocketed (first night) I had problems receiving payments from every pool (other than fairquark pools also). There were some big players mining on that night.

You have such a small kh/s, so you should try a GUI pool: http://cpu-pool.net/frq/
BulletCoin

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:12:03 AM

Want facts? Quarkcoin developers and friends own 42% of the coins based on these numbers: http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-quarkcoin-addresses.html

I think 4% premine is pretty fair Smiley

PS. Quarkcoin developers seem to have started dumping the coins to hidden addresses because these numbers were much more radical when this link was tweeted few days ago.. I think Quarkcoin devs are afraid of FairQuark Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: