Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22666 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.
The team is talking about many products that will be valuable to corporate users. I do not understand everything, because the information is not enough. But the idea is interesting, and I want to look at its implementation.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

In addition to the company Sonox you have offers from partners currently time? I would like to understand your plans to find partners for the nearest time.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

You are doing a great job for the development of your network. But it seems to me that the corporate sector will not be able to consume as many coins as suggested for distribution. Is it possible that your development will be applied in other areas?
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange
Marketcap
Coinmarketcap.com : Listing Soon
Worldcoinindex.com : Listing Soon
Coincodex.com : https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

I like the way the team organized the network. What do you plan to do when you integrate with Lightning Network?
I hope that we will soon be offered an update of the roadmap. So the whole strategy of the team will be understood. I also want to know more about this project.
Albettazarya

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.
The team is talking about many products that will be valuable to corporate users. I do not understand everything, because the information is not enough. But the idea is interesting, and I want to look at its implementation.
There are doubts. But the corporate environment is very big. If you are offered performance, anonymity and a small cost of services, then of course it can be interesting for this category of users. By taking part in the Bounty campaign we will not lose the investment, but only redouble them in the future.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

The technologies that are used by the developers will soon be very popular. I think there is a foundation for the good work of many products.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

In addition to the company Sonox you have offers from partners currently time? I would like to understand your plans to find partners for the nearest time.
So far I see no high activity of the Asofe community. But I hope the project will be able to get more support by the time the vote count is closed. It's just that few people know about it yet. But the Bounty campaign can make a difference.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

HEllo,

Is there also a discord link or just telegram?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

as I understood on the platform there will be applications that will help solve many problems of the corporate sector. This is why the poet will always be in demand.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

as I understood on the platform there will be applications that will help solve many problems of the corporate sector. This is why the poet will always be in demand.
I also read that the team plans to begin immediately its ICO projects. They will focus on network development and actual for corporate clients.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Payiza has already become your partner for sharing, but I wanted to clarify output of your coins on the exchange. I see that the Bounty  campaign planned before October 2018. Is there an exact date?
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

The fact that the team has carried out development at their own expense, inspires me. Because this determination shows the willingness of the team go before the full launch of its network.
Piplaimaineste

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

The fact that the team has carried out development at their own expense, inspires me. Because this determination shows the willingness of the team go before the full launch of its network.
That's great. I thought I'd missed the ICO. Now I understand that the team has made a lot of effort to show us the good development results.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I would like to know how large your community? I think that the project needs a good advertising campaign in media resources. This will help distribute information about your technical advantages.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I would like to know how large your community? I think that the project needs a good advertising campaign in media resources. This will help distribute information about your technical advantages.
Network only began its development. I am sure that the number of Asofe followers will grow, thanks to the Bounty campaign, in which there is also a category for media channels.
CryptoMan007

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Very nice work dev.
Please add discord also Smiley
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

That's great. I thought I'd missed the ICO. Now I understand that the team has made a lot of effort to show us the good development results.
The team works with the year 2017. Now we see good results. I want to explore all the benefits of this project.  I think that there is a chance to get a good profit after launching products for the corporate network.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

I like the concept of Zcash. I think that your cooperation will bring good results. Good luck to you. I'm going to follow your development.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Great idea by the developers of this project the project looks solid buy I would like to know is the ico still inane what  is the softcap and  hardcap of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: