Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22670 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

While it is difficult for me to estimate all potential of this network as now there is little information on new projects ICO which the team has planned.  But from what I read, I liked the idea of messenger. It can be very popular as it will provide  confidentiality.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

I think that with a good team and marketing strategy, the project can get a large number of network users. So I'll support your development. There may be an excellent increase in the value of the coin.
You are right, the team should have a high quality advertising campaign on different thematic channels and sites. That would attract partners and developers.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

For me the fact that here is a very profitable opportunity to receive bonuses. I think that the team will be able to implement their plans, and everyone will be happy with the end result.
Team offers us an excellent strategy for getting awards and Airdrop. But I don't understand the timing.  I would like to know when will be closed campaign Bounty?
You can watch on section "Weekly timeline" in Bounty thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686401
The last section is "Oct 1 - Oct 7 (including), report due Oct 8-9, payments will executing  Oct 10 - Oct 13"
I think that by the time of the end of the Bounty campaign the project will be well known by the various categories of participants. And you can get new partners.
Do you want to run the coin for exchange before the Bounty campaign is closed? I just see your next step in the roadmap is adding exchanges.
I'd like to know that, too. But it seems to me that holding airdrop and bounty campaign will be the first stage of work on the project, and after that, the coin will be launched on exchange.
I think it is quite logical development of the project. But I am waiting for updates on the site or messages from the team to more accurately understand the strategy of the team.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

After I learned more information about the team's plans for the upcoming expansion of projects in the Asofe network, then I think the coin can be successful already this year.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Not only the corporate sector wants to get network privacy guarantee. You will be working with projects that will develop products for other destinations in the business?
We are planning create platform to facilitate the integration of any projects with Asofe blockchain.
It seems to me that such a platform will create a large system of products for different categories of business. And I like your plan. Good luck. I'll support you.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

When will you offer your community more technical descriptions of your work and upcoming plans? I'd like to see them before I make a decision.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Not only the corporate sector wants to get network privacy guarantee. You will be working with projects that will develop products for other destinations in the business?
We are planning create platform to facilitate the integration of any projects with Asofe blockchain.
It seems to me that such a platform will create a large system of products for different categories of business. And I like your plan. Good luck. I'll support you.
Hi. To create a platform you will attract third party investors or collect investments with the help of ICO?
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

The team has many plans. I hope that their implementation will not take much time, and the coin would grow in price immediately after the release of the first product for review.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Hi. To create a platform you will attract third party investors or collect investments with the help of ICO?
Now the team implements the development of the network with the help of personal capital. On this I think that the rest of the projects will require community support. But I think that after the launch of the coin, the team will be able to get a large number of investors.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I expect this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck DEVs!
The sale of ICO for new projects is not currently underway. So you should wait for more accurate information about the next steps of the team.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

The technology that the development team will use for their projects seems to me to be very relevant for the corporate sector. I think I can get a good profit from participating in the AirDrop campaign. Thank you.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

Good luck DEVs!
The sale of ICO for new projects is not currently underway. So you should wait for more accurate information about the next steps of the team.
In anticipation of new projects for investment, participants can get good rewards for participating in the Bounty campaign. So now is a very good time to start cooperation.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Now the team implements the development of the network with the help of personal capital. On this I think that the rest of the projects will require community support. But I think that after the launch of the coin, the team will be able to get a large number of investors.

The interest of investors in new projects will definitely increase the popularity of the coin. I think that support of the project at an early stage will be interesting in terms of profit.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

If the team can attract developers with ideas for different business sectors, the platform will expand very quickly. Good luck. I'm happy to hold your development.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

The technology that the development team will use for their projects seems to me to be very relevant for the corporate sector. I think I can get a good profit from participating in the AirDrop campaign. Thank you.
The team's plan to develop its blockchain is now clear. I am sure that the popularity of the project will bring the possibilities of the technologies they use.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

How do you assess your success in attracting members of your community? I would like to learn about the successes in this matter.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

If the team can attract developers with ideas for different business sectors, the platform will expand very quickly. Good luck. I'm happy to hold your development.
The team's plans are of great scale. If the team can create all of their projects, then for the first members of the community the profit will be maximum.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Good luck DEVs!
Now we can say that product development will take place this year. I'm glad to know that the team has a quick plan for the project.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

The team's plan to develop its blockchain is now clear. I am sure that the popularity of the project will bring the possibilities of the technologies they use.
I have studied the description of the application of zk-SNARKs .  This technology can be successful and bring many customers into this network. I already see the perspective.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

I have studied the description of the application of zk-SNARKs .  This technology can be successful and bring many customers into this network. I already see the perspective.
Yes, but until the network completes its development and starts actively searching for partners and other participants, it is early to talk about the success of such technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: