Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
kulsuma

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

I think NO. High risk is associated with high profit. And so as cryptos can return you higher profit. But if you invest with proper knowledge and analysis, you can reduce the risk with higher chance of return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies have really big risks. But they can give a good profit. The risk is primarily due to the high volatility of all coins. This is a new market, so this is normal. Also, the risk is associated with a large number of hackers who break from the usual user wallets and ending with large exchanges.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

Actually all depends on yourself the more you are careful and knowledgeable then it is likely bad could be spared but all the return that there may be no loss because all the successful also because it never felt failed.All the things is actually at risk let alone the world of crypto digital world that we could not even face-to-face with people in the market.The more you are greedy the more you will fall
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

crypto is really risky even though we are careful there are times that we can't help and suffer from it. crypto compared to other business is risky but the profit is more it can be double triple or more. that is why there are still many people invest despite its risk.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

Crypto is risky if you are a short term holder or trader due to its volatility but if your vision is long term then this is the best market for investment. It is growing everyday and we will see lot of profit in next 2-3 years.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

I don't feel the same. Personally, I think that crypto brings me many benefits. It tends to be a great investment system that allows me to invest in a certain amount easily. Additionally, crypto also teaches me how to become a good trader. And still, many other benefits to get from crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

Lately, it seems like crypto carries a lot of risk without much financial benefit. It really comes down to how you view your investment and how it makes you feel. If it makes you feel nervous or anxious all the time, the risk is probably greater than the benefit. I think that crypto will come back in a big way the second half of the year, so the current risk feels low to me personally.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

if you believe in the future of the block chain and understand that the world can no longer be the same, the choice is obvious. I believe and I invest my time and my assets. I accept the risks and realize that I can lose everything and for this reason I decided for myself to participate in the bounty program and earn on the prospect and Menno on those spartaps in which I believe personally. We live in a very interesting time-everyone is waiting for growth and I'm waiting for the collapse. Why you ask? After a big collapse is always a big growth and it's fine)))
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

That depends on many factors. The answer to this question primarily depends on the amount of research done before investing into specific coins and tokens and luck also plays a huge role here. Honestly, this market is extremely volatile which is why there is always a certain degree of risk involved when investing into this market. Smart people tend to benefit in some manner or another while the dumb ones end up losing money.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Yup crypto encompasses high risk but high return as well.It depends upon you which coin you have selected in your crypto basket and also your trading strategies matter a lot.If you have selected best choice surely you would receive handsome return.If you are trading skillfully then certainly your risk factor will be minimum and profit factor will be maximum.If you have selected shit coins and expecting good return then your risk rate would be very high and you may lose your entire investment.So its always prudent to make the best selection.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

That kind of news becomes one fo the negative issues of crypto that can make the value of the crypto dropped. Here, we have our own opinion and proof about crypto. Personally, I really don't agree with that statement alhtough he is a very influencing eprson in the world. Cyrpto for me brings many benefits. Besides letting me to earn more money, I can also learn many things about investment, trading, and joining more activities in crypto. Crypto really opens my mind about the advanced technology in this era.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

I think the risk and rate of return are always the same. I joined the cryptocurrency because it can earn high profits. I know it's a big risk, but I'm willing to take risks!

Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

When you enter any crypto there is always a risk and benefits. One thing i always do when i enter a crypto. I always read about the rules and see the standard of it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

That kind of news becomes one fo the negative issues of crypto that can make the value of the crypto dropped. Here, we have our own opinion and proof about crypto. Personally, I really don't agree with that statement alhtough he is a very influencing eprson in the world. Cyrpto for me brings many benefits. Besides letting me to earn more money, I can also learn many things about investment, trading, and joining more activities in crypto. Crypto really opens my mind about the advanced technology in this era.
It will be based on how we adopt and how we take this system for our benefits, learning more deeper will give us a lots of chances to improve our lives, bitcoin is risky for those who didn't take time to understand the risk those who are just following this system believing that bitcoin will be their way to
get easy earnings and become rich in a short span of time, statement over statement both positive and negative affects the holders so be better to learn what types of a investors are we before proceeding and invest with crypto.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Crypto world is full of risks, but some people take the crypto path to change their lives, because crypto has the potential to gain enormous profits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

I agree with you. In any business there are big risks! And I know about it like no other, my wife and I tried to do everything !! We were defeated., but we do not stop!

The same situation with the crypto..Someone will win, and someone will surrender.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

they can say that because their lack of information about crypto.. you can't escape on that risk, all of them are the same but if you really wise you can actually see what is benefit of crypto to us..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

I do not agree that there is more risk from cryptocurrency than good. If you know how to assess risks adequately and be able to correctly allocate these risks, then you can earn money on crypto. Of course, this is not easy, but big money never gets easily, unless by illegal means.
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

A Central Bank simply does what it has to do. I think some of them secretly have an amazing crypto portfolio.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

I agree with your opinion. If crypto is riskier than profit, I'm sure crypto will not last long, but you can see for yourself more and more people who are in this business, this is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: