Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
bobita
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1297

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Yes, crypto investments contains risk, but I think, its "only risk", we need to know risk is different from gamble. If you perceive risky investments as gambling, you will never win.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Since crypto is very new concept, it is regarded as very risky. So for now, we can say that the risks outweigh the profits or benefits that we gain from it. There will be time when these risks will be lessen. For risk taker types of investors, crypto is a good earning ground. But for those who do not want or just have very little risk tolerance, they should stay away from crypto for now.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Crypto currency is a risky project. But, it works like "No risk, no gain"  So, to acheive something you have to take risk and crypto currency is flourishing and it has already become quite popular for its advantages. So, the risky it gets, the more you can earn. Shocked Sad
moneytalks1313

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

crypto gives you freedom. Freedom is the most important thing in the world. Therefore crypto is purely beneficial.
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

I concur that both contains hazard, however in business you're somewhat having the control in diminishing the hazard. While in crypt’s, it is fundamentally decentralized and the hazard within it isn't characterized in view of how unsteady it is. Exchanging could essentially be your way in crypto to lessen the dangers included, anyway when we're going to talk about the benefit itself. Crypto holds that hazard. In business, you could consider the achievability of a specific business in a region at that point exploit.   
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

No, the group of companies who offers cryptocurrency provides a great benefits to all people and not a risk. It is a common scenario that you should always bare with the risk anytime and anywhere.
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

In order gain something you will have to encounter some risk. This is true for all sort of business. We will have to bear the risk. Being honest in this market the risk is a bit high but the profit you are getting is also high. So it is alright proportionately.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

everything is risky in this world when we think in that perception but crypto is risky when we don't know the outcome but when we are aware of market conditions we can handle the market conditions  
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Nope who said to you. Bitcoin or any good altcoins it is not at all risky thing mate. Only you need to find the good cryptocurrencies which have future growth in the marketplace.
Risk is there but that will be happening when the coin value goes to cheap in the market.
Benefits are barely there but you can utilise it well means you can get better income.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

You are quoting a Central bank Governor as if he is a person that really cares about people, not about his bank only. Of course, crypto brings risk. And the highest risk it brings to banks and all the government sector, that is what he is worried about.
There is nothing that is wrong quoting a man for something relevant he has said to your discussion. What the central bank governor said is correct. Crypto is a high risk investment and most times it does not end well for who invest in it. You gat to be very careful with it.

Ok, we are in the Internet here, so fact-checking is must-do here, and it's necessary to check all the quotes especially carefully. That's what I did, and here's the original quote of our main character:

As you can see, he NEVER mentioned investing or trading, he said that crypto brings risk to its users (people who use it as a payment tool) and that's something I completely disagree with. I work for crypto and buy things with it, and I can't understand what is risky here. It's obvious that he fights with crypto as any other bank governor does now.

Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Cryptocurrency brings more risk than it's benefit because of the major feature of crypto which is it's volatility and because it is not regulated which gives breeding space for scam ICO stripping people off of their hard earned money invested it can only be different when something tangible is done to regulate cryptocurrency
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Crypto and block-chain are very new technologies. We still don't know how big is the full potential of this and we sure don't know what danger can it bring.
So far to me looks like the benefit is far bigger, but we will see it in the future.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

everything is risky in this world when we think in that perception but crypto is risky when we don't know the outcome but when we are aware of market conditions we can handle the market conditions  
Risk comes only to us when we are impatient, we can hold them for a long time and then the price of the coin will rise again. Now sell them. In the encrypted market one who patience will win.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

In my opinion, it is always risky to make investment in crpto. Although there are great profit opportunities in crypto, sometimes you can never get what you want, with crypto.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

In my opinion, it is always risky to make investment in crpto. Although there are great profit opportunities in crypto, sometimes you can never get what you want, with crypto.
crypto is high risk, if you do not have the knowledge, but if we already deeply crypto then we can achieve many advantages, the key do not get carried away emotion when making decisions

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Actually investing in cryptos at the moment is very risky because the exchange rate of the market fluctuates continuously. Attending and earning money on the cryptocurrencies market is for experienced people only. A lot of people listen to the advice of friends who invest in cryptos and lose all their wealth by investing in cryptos.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get.

True, crypto carries more risks than benefits, but that applies only to those who are laymen and do not apply to those with experience.

but I believe on more risk more gain theory.

Just like you I also believe it.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

That is true however you can also study the cryptomarket and learn to analyze the patterns of existing cryptocurrencuies to reduce that risk that you take specially in trading. This is the most left out topic that most newbies and members of the crypto industry forgets. If the want to know how the market will have a potential moon or red then they need analyze potential tokens of their interest to invest or trade.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.
Risk might be associated with every forms of investment but this is an unregulated market and you can expect all the bad players in the market and no one is controlling it, so if you are not careful with your money it might disappear, there are good projects but majority are just fill up projects just to collect more money, so you need to wage the risk before investing in it.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

I think crypto is more profitable than the risk. Crypto has a system that is difficult to forge so that insvestors and users feel safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: