Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
It depends on the person that will engaged in crypto by how he managed his investments here,because this is the game in which determinations,perseverance,talent and skills and patience is the powerful tools to nake profit,if this things wasnt in your personality then better quit of losses will you facing,this how hard being here not like the things those noob want to spread that just buy bitcoin and. For sure you will earn,Thats foolishness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

I do not think that. When investing in cryptography, there is always great support from the community. Thereby, the risk ratio will decrease and the benefits will increase. It's not like investing in other professions. Just be patient and look for the right time to buy. The rate of success and opportunity transformation in crypto will be higher than in any other occupation. Because, the essence of crypto is to create values ​​from the fluctuations.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:34 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

You will never know the benefits if you wont take the risk with cryptocurrencies. For me you can calculate the risk by how much you are willing to invest, the bigger the amount the bigger the risk and vice versa.
Electric4

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

I think it's very, VERY risky, but with such high risk you can be rewarded handsomely. But again, I must warn and stress that if you're not careful, put too much into it, the risk can crush you.
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

Of course, if a person  invest in crypto without any learnings about this, then this investment will bring him more problems and experiences than profits and pleasures  Smiley
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

You are quoting a Central bank Governor as if he is a person that really cares about people, not about his bank only. Of course, crypto brings risk. And the highest risk it brings to banks and all the government sector, that is what he is worried about.
There is nothing that is wrong quoting a man for something relevant he has said to your discussion. What the central bank governor said is correct. Crypto is a high risk investment and most times it does not end well for who invest in it. You gat to be very careful with it.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

many countries refuse because the risks are big crypto. Indeed profit from crypto there if for investment, but the other way is not true will also be easier in crypto. a transfer that is a negative thing that may happen often. that's why the Japanese are starting to open the transparency of transactions for crypto in order for any transactions that occur can be clear and not detrimental to their country.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

In every investment, there is always a risk that is involved. But thats the beauty about investing, you turn this risk into great benefit by truly understanding how the undustry works. The more risk involved, the greater the benefits in the end
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

yes I agree with you, all jobs must have risks including the world of crypto. Crypto can be said to be a high risk if we do not really understand how to trade properly. I believe crypto will grow in the future. for that, I must learn about minimizing the risks that I will face.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

I think if talk about risk and also benefit. Will certainly be different for one person with other people. Some say that would be so allowed if the risk is greater than the benefit if you include people who are careless and do not want to learn. While those who are intelligent and also has a particular skill in crypto, of course will have the benefit of many more.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

wherever the stakes are high, the risk has to be equivalent. To say crypto brings more risk than benefit is too sweeping a statement, because it all depends on outlying factors and personal sensibilities.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

I think every investment instrument have their own risk and that applied on crypto too. Cryptomarket can make us get high profits but crypto can bring us to high loss on our trade. Every profits opportunity there is high risk too.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Obviously they will say the things like that only as they have to be against the crypto currency and not supporting it. They do this to create FUD amount the new investors so that they wont put stress on the banks when they will be earning millions form their investments and banks will be needing to tackle with that situation.

However, as crypto investors I dont think that crypto is harming anything here. We do have paper tracking system by banks and when we make any transaction to crypto then it is tracked and we pay taxes for the same. So I dont think there is anything bad about it.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I don't really know what actually makes them say that words. In my opinion, crypto is very useful and promising. This new technology helps many people in the worldwide to change their life better. Crypto is also a good way to make the distance is nothing for transaction and payment method easily. It is also very useful for trading and investing in order to gain more profits.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

according to my experience and according to which I feel, cryptocurrency provides many benefits to me, I do not feel a great risk. I'm sure everyone in this forum also feels a lot of benefits from cryptocurrency, because if we do not feel the benefits of crypto, we will not survive here, and will leave cryptocurrency.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

everything in the world is risky, this world of commerce, in a trade always at risk, you can make a profit, you can lose, I think crypto gives many benefits, crypto gives benefit to investor and to bounty hunter, this is a new job , in the future crypto must be developed so that the world economy continues to increase.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain said that because bitcoin is not undercontrol of government. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. So that lack of central authority is the primary reason governments are afraid of the cryptocurrency.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I agree with you. There is no gain without risk. To be cautious, the central bank Governor of Spain said so. He is also partially right being the central bank governor.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

There are always a risks, anywhere or everywhere most it in business or in Crypto. If you want to gain a huge profits and more benefits we need to try to invest in cryptos.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

The risk is clear and it is very big. But for that, people learn to manage risk. If you do everything correctly and carefully, you will get more profit. And if you buy and sell at random, you risk losing everything
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: