Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

Any investment is risky, and cryptocurrency is no exception.

The higher the risk, the greater the benefit, and if the world starts to recognize it, investing in and believing in cryptocurrencies will be a huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

This is open to discussion and some people can agree while others don't. Benefit is huge, but risk is huge together. This is making the balance in the market in between these two things.
This is more wise opinion. All risk and reward is balance. If people said that its not balance then how they prove it?
It does not make sense if we have opinion without proof. There are many proof of people successfully in crypto and its bringing the reward also high.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Of course crypto is increasingly at risk today. But that does not mean to be avoided, because if investing crypto is easy then there is no poor people in this world. The more risk we learn and explore then we will get many benefits.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Personally, I think investing in cryptos is too risky, but there are great opportunities and possibilities to change your life status. Despite all the risks I have experienced since I started using cryptocurrency, I still get more benefits than risk. But it also depends on their crypto asset manager. if they are not good at managing it then they will get a loss. but if we can manage our crypto assets well then we will get big profits.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

all of the things has its own kind of risk. And the central bank governor of spain only said that because he does not know it, or he does not like it because its their rival. Crypto for me is risky only because it is wildly volatile as of now because we are still on the infantry stages of this technology. But this is something to watch for because it can really affect our day to day lives. Just look at how public offerings are being done now. They can only sell their stocks on a limited country before but now everyone can get involved and that is favorable for both investors and start up companies. In addition to that, There are so many project in crypto space that can impact our daily lives, like AIs, proof of Locations, etc. Blockchain can really improve the world as it is.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

Yes, especially if you plan on investing your money into it but since i havent invested anything on cryptocurrency i dont see any risks that may refrain me from pushing through this so called " part time job ". The only risk that i have taken is when i joined this forum for the first time. Cryptocurrency's at that time have been misinterpreted. They say that it is a scam, i set that mindset aside and tried it for myself. Since then i've been earning bitcoins that i can cash out

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

In cryptocurrency world, we must rely only on our thoughts and our experiences.
Hence, we should try first investing and then we can make a good conclusion.
My experience is a successful one, researches will effect on the result.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

I agree, whenever there is high risk there is also high gain because if you want to play safe then put your money in the bank where the interest is so small. To lessen the risk brought about by crypto you just need education on this business.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

all of the things has its own kind of risk. And the central bank governor of spain only said that because he does not know it, or he does not like it because its their rival. Crypto for me is risky only because it is wildly volatile as of now because we are still on the infantry stages of this technology. But this is something to watch for because it can really affect our day to day lives. Just look at how public offerings are being done now. They can only sell their stocks on a limited country before but now everyone can get involved and that is favorable for both investors and start up companies. In addition to that, There are so many project in crypto space that can impact our daily lives, like AIs, proof of Locations, etc. Blockchain can really improve the world as it is.

Both,if you did not know how to handle carefully you take a risk but likewise if you invest wisely surely in returns you have a great benefits.Its proven already due the benefits of crypto many life style as person change.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

i think its true that crypto was more risk than benefit, so we could tasted the loss before get a profit, so i think we have experienced that risk itself to make us more aware of trading and could get the benefit.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

If you ask this same question to the people who invested in cryptos back in 2012, they'd probably say that it brings more benefit than risks. On the other hand if you talk to people who invested during the peak phase which is December, they would say that crypto brings more risk compared to benefits. Every individual will have his own opinion. Speaking from neutral perspective, this market gives more benefits than risks.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Not at all, the benefits are sometimes x100 and that is never seen in any other industries, sometimes you can loose half or so if you invest poorly. Not bad.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

I dont think so, the risk is always there no matter what happens but in cryptocurrency the benefits it still over powering from it where many people become successful through the help of crypto.
dvverrts

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

I believe that risks are everywhere and of different sizes, but as for crypto, then there is more profit (in my case) than risks.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

I dont think so, the risk is always there no matter what happens but in cryptocurrency the benefits it still over powering from it where many people become successful through the help of crypto.
The fact is that with the crypto currency you can become rich or lose everything. You need to have a lot of experience and knowledge to make your activity more productive.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

the risk that brought bigger crypto. This makes many people mash feel free to join in the crypto. However many were said to be reckless and they can also get great results in crypto. It is indeed a bit risky, especially for the issued capital. but the result also aka could be great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

I agree with you. there is risk in all investments. so cryptocurrency is not worse than others.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

I think that all investments are accompanied by huge risks, but I contrast stocks, futures! I think the cryptocurrency is better! Because its return rate is the highest!

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Fiat currency has also more risk than benefits. It can replicate or even reproduce that is why inflation is  inevitable. Fiat currency is harder to trace compared to cryptocurrency that is why majority of criminals prefer using fiat currency than cryptocurrency. Government officials hates cryptocurrency because they can easily track if they make a shady transaction like corruption in the government.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

Any investment is risky as you are giving money to someone else / another entity in the hopes they make more money with yours. Also I would like to add this is a very volatile market, prices drop and change hourly quite rapidly and you can look at the price of bitcoin over the last 6 months for an example of how crazy it can get.

My advice to anyone wanting to get into the crypto market is learn what you are investing into before putting ANY money into cryptocurrency. You wouldn't invest into anything else without understanding it’s value or what it does, so that’s my biggest advice.

One of the amazing things of the cryptocurrency scene is that you can earn some cryptocurrencies through numerous different ways that are free and less risky for your wallet.

So, with my experience, cryptos bring more benefit than risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: