Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
ishietan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Holding is the best way when the price is down and wait until the recover. In my opinion aBTH, LTC and ETH are the cryprocurrency that are applicable to hold in a long time or for long term investment.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
Your decision is the right way in current situation because many peoples are fear to sell the Cryptocurrency it will also affect the market.
I think many peoples are afraid in current scenario but some peoples are always believe the Crypto investment so buying more coin and holding for long term investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

I rarely sell at a loss. When I do, it's because I lost faith in the project. The market is very volatile so panic selling whenever you're in the red will make you go broke sooner or later. Have some patience and HODL good projects, they will eventually rebound and get back to their ATH...they always do given enough time.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

hodl is the only things that we can do in the market volatility although if we still have money, we can buy more coins because the price is good to buy and it has a big potential to increase higher. my policy is like what you did which is still hodl the coins I have but I will search the opportunities to buy any coins that I think it could increase in the short time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

I agree with you. You only lost when you were sold, if I have money right now I will bought more for average price. This is an opportunity to buy on the cheap but should not all in, always have backup plan when prices fall.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I also feel that I will always be successful if I hold the feeling. I always think of selling at a high price and buying low. This will be less and less capital, and the less money in the market, the better the operation. This is not to be reaped

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

hold indeed be way out the best and the safest. forced selling and then losing a bad choice of course. survive alone with a patient and definitely will go back up again. fluctuations always happen and inevitably would have to have a strategy to address them.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

I think that HODL policy is a good one even when the market has not so much volatility Wink But I agree with you: if in your hand there are some good projects, to hodl is the best thing to do when you  feel insecure due to the market conditions (it's not so easy to do Smiley )
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

if the current market situation is better to withhold the principle of invest is to withhold and sell.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Since my investment is not that big, I can't afford to cash out in this volatile market. I will hodl until Ethereum surpasses  $1000 again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

I am also holding all my coins, I have not sold a single coin because I am here for the long run. The made the best profits with just holding my coins... I think it is one of the best strategys to stay alive in these days.
I confirm that there are a few pennies if the longer they hold, the higher the profit for us. But there are also pennies that hold the longer they lose value. So try to analyze the trend of the coin you hold to make the right plan for yourself.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

The strategy in this fluctuating market of crypto currencies varies per individual, it will highly depend on their awareness, understanding, and experience. My strategy is modifiable which depends on the trend and other indicators. I always see dips as a golden opportunity to accumulate more, therefore, I add more funds in buying than my usual cost averaging method.
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

the fluctuation in market of crypto from some months but it will stayble soon or might be to the moon. so hodl policy is good for every one.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Seem like yours holding decision is true. I think the crypto currency market still young to dead, so it need more time to grow. Anytime the market in blood day, then please dont panic and sell anythings, just be patient and sign out yours account.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

There's no need to ask a question like this, it is already an initiative, fluctuation comes every time as it is a nature of cryptocurrency's volatility when this occurrence happens, holding your favorite coin is the best thing to do and wait for the higher pump, it is not necessary to hold it for so long if you think it surpasses your limitation.
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I buy on a coin drop and then expose an interesting price for sale, and I'm waiting for a sale.
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

I think holding is not the only regulation of mine. Depending on each coin that I will have a specify strategy for it, which have potential to gain profit in the future. I think not only holding but also trading are very profitable fast gainer for my coins if the investors are knowledgeable and full skills how to invest effective low risk for their investment.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

It is good to hold but if you have spare money, you might want to consider buying regularly to increase what you are holding now. Because you might never know if one day, the coin you are holding moons and you are left with the voice inside your head that constantly tells you that 'I should have bought more'.  

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

the fluctuation in market of crypto from some months but it will stayble soon or might be to the moon. so hodl policy is good for every one.

I'm not sure about the moon but surely prices will go up again but this time it may take some time so just hold and if you can afford to buy more then buy at every dip so that we can make a good profit in future. But remember to buy only good coins for long-term profit and never hold shit coins for long because you may lose all your money if you hold such coins for long.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I think majority of us have the same strategy. It won't be change until the market recovers. Hopefully before the end of this month. I am looking forward to a strong ending for the month of May in terms of price but until such time the best thing to do is to hodl. Selling now will make us lose more money and we might regret it later on. Don't panic and take this opportunity to buy some alts or bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: