Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

True, holding trade is a wise move for the security of the assets you have invested.
If you still have enough money reserves, maybe you can increase the investment again as a savings in the future.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

fluctuatif in crypto is normal, dont worry about it, i do like you do, hold it because this best moment to buy and hold till end year, believe me every coins in long term its sure will growing up, and best coin to hold is bitcoin and ethereum
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

It depends only on your decision. But I suggest you, if the price is low you can hold this because price will be increase. So hold is the best option for you.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

I think this is the best time to purchase some good coins, then we hold it and wait until the price is stable.
This can also be a chance to invest on more coins.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I agree with you it is an avenue to buy more good coin at dip also and hold your bags, the pump will come like a thief in the night, you lose only when you sell at dip.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
wise people applied holding at this moment, there is no other wise decision to be made, this kind of situation is just for a moment, and also a good opportunity for every traders to buy at a lower value.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Of course holding is a profitable way with many great advantages, as we do when we buy tokens from bounty better holding few months than selling now. so it will get many benefits.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Not as easy as you think op. HODLING sounds easy to perfect, but it is seriously tough since it requires a great deal of faith and patience. The market will constantly suffer due to its volatile nature which will dissuade many people from HODLING their coins and tokens. Personally, I have sold several coins and tokens in this manner which I regretted in the future, but it turned out to be a valuable lesson since I have become a stronger HODLER. Short term trading is far worse in my opinion and I would always prefer HODLING when compared to short term trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
HOLD method is very applicable in today's condition of the market, the market right now is obviously in the bad condition, and by that the best thing for us bounty hunters right now is to hold bounty tokens we have and wait for the market to be stable.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

I think this is the best time to purchase some good coins, then we hold it and wait until the price is stable.
This can also be a chance to invest on more coins.
my advice is better you hold the coin that is slumped,
if you want to buy again, buy it !, because this is the right time
bitbloq.io
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

HODL is a solid strategy, one we implement as well. In a market as shaky as it is currently, it is the only strategy we can count on at the moment.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

yes HODL is best policy in crypto currency world i believe in long term policy i think it is one of the best strategy im a long term investor some people buy and sell but i believe in HODL
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Hold is really the most effective method for saving your deposit and is also the most effective method for getting a good profit, because today very many projects start their development only after a year, when they collect and adjust all their capabilities.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

The market in the world of cryptocurrency at this time is very volatile because basically the price of bitcoin and altcoin indeed tend to rise and fall with arbitrarily. But this is the uniqueness of altcoin investment
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

No way. Only hold can live in all the tokens. Because once you sell the token, your profits will decrease a lot. So. We should cherish the chips in your hands.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

HODL not really my thing learnt a lot of lesson lastvyear. One my investment appreciates considerably o sell off and by real physical things .
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

just hold and hodl, if you can give more or get more then do it.
the bear market is not yet over, and this season is also a good time to earn a lot.
don't have the panic side and you will have a good market thing.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Selling your coin because of dropping is your weak point, you can't wait and be patient for market. If now you can't survive as a patient investor then you can't go far away. So stay and hold your coins for now and enjoy the moment.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Crpyto currency market is kind of like share market & the market crypto currency is full of uncertainty. There is no hard and fast rule to follow. To be successful investors of this market, you will need to have a lot of courage as well as patience. If you are a short term investors then you will not be able to be here, If you want to be a long term investors then you will need to hold coin especially bitcoin. Because in long term business or investment is always profitable.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

No doubt that now, during such a strong decline, you need to hold already purchased coins, but it's even better for now - to buy if there are surplus funds. The market has again dropped hard, and the best solution today is to buy some promising coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: