Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

I think there is no policy whatsoever if we choose hold, in the current condition we have to often monitor the graph of every coin we hold, because when the coin has started to move the price then better at release.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
For the current market situation is very sad and Hold is the right choice for now .. and the market situation is unpredictable but I am sure for the next few months the market will definitely recover, because the rise or fall of the market it is a natural thing and must behave wise to overcome ..
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

For now holds the best choice because it can save us from loss. Be patient, the market will change and crypto value will increase, and do not sell the crypto coins you have if you do not want to regret in the future.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Holding today is a really great idea since the marketing price are dropping and i knew that there are a lot of new traders who are really taking pressure but you should not worry since the market will still go back to its normal price.
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

In this market it is best to invest for a long time in the main coins in which you are sure that they will grow despite the correction.
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I'm really looking forward for a coin to grow to the moon. All we need is patience.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Holding the right coin is the first and basic policy that you have to apply before keeping it on a short or a long-term basis base on your portfolio plan it is not just the only policy base on the thread title because you need to cut the losses base on the current condition of the market and the crypto that you have, wrong coin to hold means you are wasting your time and your own resources that you should be given to a legit cryptocurrency.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Let me clear you, market is always fluctuating sometimes every coin is going up and sometimes every coin is falling. Hence there is no escaping from these things and if you try to HODL a coin then it will take lot of time and patience for your investment to increase. Therefore, my market policy is simple if a coin has given you enough profit then I will sell as soon as possible and not act as a greedy person and chase for more money.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

I think it will continue because of the nature of the market so but there will be a time when the market will rise again and I think HODL is one good way to get a lot of advantages let alone the current market condition is less support for short term investment so I think what you do is something right
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

I think it will continue because of the nature of the market so but there will be a time when the market will rise again and I think HODL is one good way to get a lot of advantages let alone the current market condition is less support for short term investment so I think what you do is something right
Absolutely, HODL ia very good way of helping cryptocurrencies. This will help its value pump and help people to gain more profit, this business will continue if many people will keep on promoting cryptocurrencies in the world. Volatility in this business is normal and you should always remember this, buy when its low and sell when its high.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Well, I know HODL is a great meme and all but mostly it just promotes the virtue of patience. The virtue of patience is extremely beneficial in financial economies, even in the stock market. Every time the stock market has crashed it has risen much higher than it was at originally. So yes HODL and don't become scared when trading in a market.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Everyone has its own stategy for each situation. Someone prefer to trage and manages to get some profit even during the falling trend. But as for me I also prefer to hold, as it's the safest and easiest way to save my money.

marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

Verasity Token Sales is Live. Can Us Citizen Participate In Verasity Token Sales and Airdrop? See Answers to The Most Asked Questions Ahead Of Verasity Token Sales
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I agree 100%. no one knows the real price of critical assets and now the main thing is not to succumb to emotions and monitor the development of the market. I think the market is not yet one explosion of growth.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

Nothing else remains. It's too late to sell in a falling market, because everyone remembers that it was more profitable yesterday.
HODL is the safest strategy for the nervous system at least.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Holding is not good if the prices are increasing because it means that you have to sell your coins so just wait for the prices to dump before holding it in order for you not to lose a huge amount of profit.

galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

The game is long, especially in the crypto-currency world - this is one of the best ideas that can come to mind. It has already been verified once that the player wins the game.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

I am also a HODLER .And i belive holding is one of the   best way to make some great profit with almost no efforts and some sure gain.Most of the  Time people trade and lose and dont belive in crypto but i am not that kind of person.And some of them just panic when market is down.Cause they dont know about crypto and its history.Thats why knowledge matters.But i dont even check some times my portfolio and wait for the right time to sell.So yeah I belive in holding and i know one day it will give some sure profit.

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I also think volatility is a great characteristic of crypto, which is giving good profit chance to buy. To hold, you should have coins and I think bear market is very suitable for that.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Same as you, because there is no point of holding your crypto currency if you only have to sell them during bearish trends you will only lose a bunch of money if that's the case unless you badly need it, so that you won't regret your decision earlier that day. I think there is no other reason of not holding your funds during bearish trends because if you and do short term trading you won't get a good profit from it unless the markets will continue to go downwards but if the volatility is trending then you might gain some profit but it is not that high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: