Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

What is the point of hodling XRP right now? When ETH will recover, nobody will care about XRP, so if you have some tokens, now it is the time, when you can make the largest profits.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

It is a true in the some case because Holding is the only one really reliable doing that could save money and it doesn't have losses at all. Even in the changes of price maybe.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Policy is very needed here but in crypto offers a good way like holding that is easy in realisation and in common is very nice to do. I am holder and I am proud of it. Grin
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

very wise to hold, because if you don't do that, you are carried away with the market atmosphere. let that happen and keep praying. Grin
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

To become rich, we must be patient. The fact is that the market is still very young and very volatile. We have seen examples when projects brought huge profits to people who did not do anything. They just waited patiently Smiley
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Yeah HODL is best idea for now.. Because of market has goes down and down.. But if tje bullish come.. We were going to the moon together... So HODL it for greate profits awaits to us...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

very wise to hold, because if you don't do that, you are carried away with the market atmosphere. let that happen and keep praying. Grin
Good point, if you know how to play safe better to keep holding and stay focus as you don't have any other options if you already have those coins and you bought it in a much higher value, always think that things happen for a reason and as history will just repeat itself, so holding is a must keep waiting and time will come and bounce back will show up, keep calm and always be positive with your holdings.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

That's one thing you could do if the price of the coin you brought decreased. Patience is virtue, If you can't handle it then this is kind of field is not for you. Impatience is one of our greatest enemy in such field.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

For me, I would stay away from those coins that was at the bottom ranking. I prefer top 20 coins if I will invest. I would not recommend investing as of the moment since the price keeps on going down. Maybe we should wait for a couple of months until the price is recovering. There is so much to lose and I don't want to take risk when there is nothing to gain.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Yes. Hodling is the key right now if one wants to earn good amount of profit returns from their investments.
Also, cryptocurrencies are always known for their volatile nature. One just needs to invest in a good potential coin which has a good development team behind it, successful project and is well accepted in the financial market. The coin's statistics should be well observed before investing to make sure it is not just a pump and dump coin and then patience should be maintained to earn good returns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

HOLD is an art today LOL
there is no other chance for me except HODLing my coins, i lose much money if i sell it now
so i am better to hold until unspecified time

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Yeah HODL is best idea for now.. Because of market has goes down and down.. But if tje bullish come.. We were going to the moon together... So HODL it for greate profits awaits to us...
I support, HOLD was always a very good idea and thought, because it is now probably the most possible thing that you can think of, since today most of the old projects still have a place to be in HODL
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
Yes, the market is fluctuating or not stable right now so I prefer to advice that HODL is the only policy now for you to earn and avoid losses and cuts because if you try to exchange it in a lower price or value you will gain losses so that it's better to just HODL until the price pump up very high.

Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

HOLDING is one of the great strategy for you to avoid losses, due to the very unstable market right now better if you just try to hold your coins and tokens before you sell it or exchange it and wait until the right time, and the right time is when the market goes green again and goes up again that's the time you can exchange and sell your earnings so that you may earn more profit.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

I don't believe every coin is suppose to be held for eternity. Coins like bitcoin to me is not supposed to be held in such way because the coin has potential for profit anytime any day, so why do I have to hold it if I'm seeing is going to drop beyond my entry price? So, I rather sell, make my profit and wait for another good entry position
Maybe for you not all of the coin is supposed to hold and wait until it increase but who knows if the coin that you are selling may pump up very high and when that time comes you already sell or exchange that coin in a lower value. So I prefer to hold my coins and wait until it goes up.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

There are a lot of options we can use to earn. If you are patient - you can hold for a long time and see good results after long-term. If you are good at trading - you can use your knowledge to earn money every day.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

In fact, the modern crypto market provides a variety of ways to succeed and generate income. But in any case, we need sufficient knowledge and experience to generate income. Including you can engage in trade, hold coins, participation in the bounty and airdrops.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

To help coins stable and increase, of course as a holder we must hold our coins and not to sell it when the coins in the red zone. Our act can make the price of coins not decrease drastically and coins will be valuable. If we sell it, of course the coins will be worthless because the demand of coins decrease. When we face the condition that show the price of coins goes down, we must be patient and wait until the market better because that situation is normal in the crypto's world that the price of coins always fluctuate. Always learn from our experience to decide when the best time to sell or hold.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

I will hold too because this is the perfect way of dealing with the market mechanism.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

I agree with you. If we all just held the coins, the trading volume would have fallen so much that the market would have blown away within a couple of days. Great idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: