Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Hold the coin is a very good policy when all the coins decreased. Price reduction this coin, I think is very reasonable and you must remain patient. I am sure that prices will begin to rise slowly coins. If you want to invest this is a very good time. And you can also make long-term investments.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

The hold is an alternative that can be applied as an effort to protect your assets from losses. If you sell your assets at prices far below the purchase price, the more losses you will get. You can hold on first and wait until the market price of your assets returns to normal and stabilizes. So you do not experience losses and you can still make a profit.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

Yes Hodl is your best solution to bear market when you hodl you are a little safe from lost. Also have patients. And people who hodl and have patients are the main people's that understand crypto.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Now all market conditions price coins were debased. And many people who experience panic, so they have to sell coins at low prices. But you have to stay patient and don't panic. The hold is a good way in conditions like this. Hold for the long term is very nice to get an advantage in the future.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

I think that hodling is a very good solution for a volatile market. Sometimes, it all just depends on you on whether what price you want to sell your tokens. But preferences aside, I think hodling is a proper way to make a lot more money if you're not planning to sell immediately.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

Doing nothing is not a strategy. The only people who can really believe in hodling, are the people, who do not know how does any market work. Otherwise, they will not hodl.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

The hold is an alternative that can be applied as an effort to protect your assets from losses. If you sell your assets at prices far below the purchase price, the more losses you will get. You can hold on first and wait until the market price of your assets returns to normal and stabilizes. So you do not experience losses and you can still make a profit.
Hold only promotes value when we choose the right coin, so the hold should be combined with having the knowledge to analyze and choose the potential coin, so that would be better for us, so follow me think patience plus knowledge then this will be great for you

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

When its price is low do an ultimate HODLing technique. Hold your coin and believe in it, soon, it will go rise and climb the top of the prices of altcoins around the world. The same as in its reverse, if the price is high, do still believe also that its price will still go high. HODL until you are satisfied.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

I have now started practicing short-term trading. Since due to the fact that I did nothing for a year and just waited for the market to recover, my entire investment portfolio almost disappeared. To somehow compensate for their losses, I decided to start trading. I can not say how much this is a good idea, but still I believe in my success!!!
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

I am generally holding my tokens because i dont like selling my investments with losing money and i am trying to do some trade at the moment because market seems stable for some altcoins and i am earning some 3 4 percentage daily.  That saves my life. I really need money these days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

If something has dropped more than 40-60% then I would hold them until they show signs of recovery and I will invest at least the same amount of btc as I did previously so that even if the coin get back to its previous price then I will have some profit and if it rallied more then it will be a great profit.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

This topic started at the end of May 2018, almost half a year passed and the market showed that players in the crypto market holding coins for a long time only lost and lost money. Therefore, even today's market stabilization does not provide an incentive for investment. The only thing that attracts is the low price. I would buy ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, NEO.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Of course, when the market is in such a state, the only right decision is of course a hold! but you still need to know what kind of coin it takes to hold for so long.
Borisov

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

this strategy is suitable for those who did not have time to take profit, and now does not want to sell in the negative, I also console myself so. The next time will be smarter) I hope there will be another such opportunity.
Nanagyasi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Obviously, this is the best method during and even after times like we are experiencing now but I don't think it applies to to all coins. If the potential of the coins you have is not strong then i guess it will be best you trade for good ones to save your investment.

prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

I have now started practicing short-term trading. Since due to the fact that I did nothing for a year and just waited for the market to recover, my entire investment portfolio almost disappeared. To somehow compensate for their losses, I decided to start trading. I can not say how much this is a good idea, but still I believe in my success!!!
Quick trade deals are not effective today. Only experienced traders willing to take the risk can use it. Many friends of mine preferred this strategy quit trading completely.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Holding is actually the only option left for us. If possible let’s forget the coins or tokens we have for sometime. It has gotten to a stage where only the brave can withstand this kind of decline in value of crypto currencies.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

Well, at the moment my strategy is to be out of the market , the market is now very dangerous to store the tokens long , the market will fall still

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I agree with holding it right now is the best way strategy to make our investments not to lose his amount and I think selling it right away is a bad idea. Thinking the things rhat we will gonna do right now is the great things to do to prevent from losing any investments that we have in our wallet.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

I think that long-term investment is the best way to make money in this market. You can trade, but few can do it. I prefer to study projects, find promising projects. After I invest in them.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: