Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:24:59 PM

Puppet, you've made your case. I do not believe you correct, but you've cast sufficient doubt that I'll remove the link.

pbmining, I will restore it if you do reveal your operation sufficiently for someone like him to deem it legit.

What is he wrong about? Rather than prove they are legitimate, which costs them nothing, they spend on advertising, referrals, promotions, etc. It's so obviously a Ponzi!

My question is who is legit here ? AMhash, havelock, RockMiner are actually forming a cartel showing some fake 'mining proof', because they know, even if they are identified, none is going to catch them to China. So, the problem is for western companies. If their data is out, they'll have a Pirate40 like fate...
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:31:28 PM

Puppet, you've made your case. I do not believe you correct, but you've cast sufficient doubt that I'll remove the link.

pbmining, I will restore it if you do reveal your operation sufficiently for someone like him to deem it legit.

What is he wrong about? Rather than prove they are legitimate, which costs them nothing, they spend on advertising, referrals, promotions, etc. It's so obviously a Ponzi!

My question is who is legit here ? AMhash, havelock, RockMiner are actually forming a cartel showing some fake 'mining proof', because they know, even if they are identified, none is going to catch them to China. So, the problem is for western companies. If their data is out, they'll have a Pirate40 like fate...

https://blockchain.info/address/1K7AuMJwVfZg3UVjinnjT2HzG4pJvACat6

What's fake about this?

Anyone can verify for themselves that amhash has several PH/s mining on ghash.io.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:44:13 PM

What's fake about this?

Anyone can verify for themselves that amhash has several PH/s mining on ghash.io.

How funny. Pay something to Ghash.io and use their 'unknown miners' to get some extra mileage. What's so great about that ? This happens every now & then in every industry !!!
jimmothy

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:46:34 PM

What's fake about this?

How funny. Pay something to Ghash.io and use their 'unknown miners' to get some extra mileage. What's so great about that ? This happens every now & then in every industry !!!

I don't think you understand how pools work.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:57:35 PM

What's fake about this?

I don't think you understand how pools work.

I dont think you know that GHash has its own set of hardware that do not mine on their own pool. They are classified under 'unknown' category.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:21:50 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 12:45:18 AM by jimmothy

You dont think you know that GHash has its own set of hardware that do not mine on their own pool. They are classified under 'unknown' category.

Got any proof or did you just make that up?

I think what you're trying to say is that AMhash could be renting hashrate from Bitfury (who supplies cex.io) which is possible, but incredibly unlikely considering Bitfury's hardware is much more expensive than Asicminers own hardware. Either way it's real hardware paying out real mining earnings.

You're right in the sense that a mining address alone with proof of mining does not prove they wont scam you, however it is strong evidence.

Likewise, hiding a mining address is not definitive proof of being a ponzi, however most agree that it is a very strong indicator.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:49:05 AM

AMHash is ASICMiner - the oldest ASIC mining manufacturer - they're quite obviously legit and have provided plenty of evidence to show that. You'd have to be incredibly ignorant of bitcoin mining to think otherwise. Either that or just trolling...

ml73

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:37:13 AM

Pbmining: Christmas contest coming  ??

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:55:58 AM

You dont think you know that GHash has its own set of hardware that do not mine on their own pool. They are classified under 'unknown' category.

I think what you're trying to say is that AMhash could be renting hashrate from Bitfury (who supplies cex.io) which is possible, but incredibly unlikely considering Bitfury's hardware is much more expensive than Asicminers own hardware. Either way it's real hardware paying out real mining earnings.

You're right in the sense that a mining address alone with proof of mining does not prove they wont scam you, however it is strong evidence.

Likewise, hiding a mining address is not definitive proof of being a ponzi, however most agree that it is a very strong indicator.

one thing is true - there has never been a coinbase tx associated with any pbmining payouts which has been published in this thread.
I tried to follow back some of my very early payouts (i was customer number 51) - so it should have been easy to find the mined block right?
wrong.

pbmining is a pure ponzi.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:30:19 AM

one thing is true - there has never been a coinbase tx associated with any pbmining payouts which has been published in this thread.
I tried to follow back some of my very early payouts (i was customer number 51) - so it should have been easy to find the mined block right?
wrong.

pbmining is a pure ponzi.

I've tried following the BTC myself and actually found that before they implemented their fancy coinmixer, they were sending BTC directly from new customer payments to their "mining payout" address.

See here:

https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1BaconNYiSsZoq79K9LuEEp7RyGjKuwodJ/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1HammmJ8zaGVHicRxTPRDMdfGCujrfZc8y/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1PBackwRV1rHvDpqkYRTR9WCEEEMEwuSrJ/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1Bacon6DCo11jrXMvm39sgTxhRG9bRjQWy/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1FeedQtUArhfWVGuVH13dX8dbf5XqqqJSq/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1Porky8h4XMoM1RbtTHe7ZpPAe7DpE79Hb/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1BaconH9L8CQ9eGJkjDqN28Pw8v8Rzbp6f/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1Bacont6QxTg3SxfqEG5gfiqefGMCeSNqs/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1PiGgYR36C3VdCP9k2zQLrp1ZvDQNdQsre/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1BaconV3vARfyvKDMCbfZ5rE6acstH6GFV/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z
https://bitiodine.net/a2a/1PorkyB6s8Tb7JU8QiBpreD159iW6aaSWt/1Payday1sm5wGqtatKscfXnxARZ2B2MF3z

I think one of the biggest red flags is the fact that PBmining doesn't care that several customers (many who have already turned a profit) are admitting they wont invest another dime simply due to their shadiness/lack of transparency.

It's hard to believe that they would rather spend boatloads of money on advertising/referrals payouts/coinmixing instead of proving they aren't a ponzi which would give them far more customers.

If they had proven they weren't a ponzi, I'm positive they would have dominated the cloudmining space and received huge amounts of VC funding because their rates are far better than any other offering.
raskul

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:34:20 AM

for once in my life, Jimmothy, i'm in total agreement. and kudos to you for doing the research on the coinmixing.
i've sat with 540GH/s on pbmining since before summer and i will not be buying more, nor will i promote pbmining.

the funny thing i also notice, the very few referrals i did get, don't seem to buying any more either.

and agreed, if pbmining were to come clean, show us everything, they would indeed dominate the cloud mining market.
pbmining gives us anything more transparent than the link in my sig (proper p2p cloud mining) and i'll eat crow.

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:50:50 AM

AMHash is ASICMiner - the oldest ASIC mining manufacturer - they're quite obviously legit and have provided plenty of evidence to show that. You'd have to be incredibly ignorant of bitcoin mining to think otherwise. Either that or just trolling...

Someone manufactures hardware or really mining some block, does not prove anything. This is no legitimacy proof as a cloud miner. It just means they know how to do the job. Unless they can accurately prove the volume they are selling, it is always a half truth or a magnificent lie. Any overselling is obviously Ponzi and the Havelock led AMhash backed Chinese cartel is exactly doing that.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:25:35 PM

Someone manufactures hardware or really mining some block, does not prove anything. This is no legitimacy proof as a cloud miner. It just means they know how to do the job.

A mining address actually does prove they are not a ponzi.

Unless they can accurately prove the volume they are selling, it is always a half truth or a magnificent lie.

It's pretty clear you've done absolutely no research before forming your conclusions. If you had ever visited havelock you would have known that they tell you exactly how many shares have been sold. (645 TH/s)

There's more than ~1 PH/s in this picture alone and they've proven they have ~5 PH/s currently mining on ghash.io.

Any overselling is obviously Ponzi and the Havelock led AMhash backed Chinese cartel is exactly doing that.

And you sir have just proven you're a complete idiot.
raskul

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:32:48 PM

here is the thing... legitimate cloud mining operations should be invested in, because it means that little folks like myself are taking hashpower out of the hands of the big farms. this, in turn will ensure that BTC price improves since it reduces the massive dumps that are seen to bring the price down.

ideally, what I would want, is cloud mining that I can choose which pool to mine on - or even better, services like betarigs or leasreig which empower p2p cloud mining.

if I can't dictate which pool i use with any 'cloud mining' service, i just won't buy.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:35:15 PM

Spanish S., Trying to reason with these obsessive-compulsive cases

is obviously a hopeless proposition and a total waste of time.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:47:35 PM

This forum is full of people who are repeating the same all day long, aren't you guys tired already?

From the start of this thread till now, nothing has changed, and nothing will change, some guys are way too obsessed  Cheesy
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

I don´t have the medical training to deal with this kind of condition
so it soon goes on ignore.

pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:00:04 PM

I have 500+GHs at pbmining. Would love to buy more because the site is so smooth, but it's very likely a ponzi. There is zero information about the owners or operation, there is no attempt on here to engage us, and due to the lack of info they could just disappear one day and what could you do anyway? I'm close to ROI so it won't matter so much. If they last another year I'll be happy.

The weird part is that if they are legit and really proved it I'd pummel way more into the site. So it's odd that they don't just do it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:28:58 PM

I have 500+GHs at pbmining.  I'm close to ROI so it won't matter so much.

You mind to tell us when you bought the GHS?

And are all the GHS bought or did you also gain GHS via referrals?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:09:06 PM

Some people prefer to stay anonymous.

Sure, in particular scammers love their anonymity.
Scammers also can't prove their hashrate by showing us the blockchain evidence.
They can't show pictures of their non existing datacenter
They can't get their hardware vendors to vouch for them because they have no vendors
They can, however, offer as low a price as they want to.
They can also offer insane deals on referrals.
And they like to mix coins so we cant trace the origins.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: