Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

I enjoy using PBMining and no complains here so far. Smiley

However, I personaly think increasing prices is the wrong move while ANTMINER S3+ -B8 price is going down and a competitor sells for 0.0026 GH/s. ( 50 min. )

I see the price increase to 0.0031 as a good thing for several reasons:

1. The value of BTC has gone down relative to fiat currencies.  While the cost per contract still went up, we may be paying less if we think of the fiat price.

2. Even though we buy contracts with BTC, they do have expenses based in fiat currency.

3. It shows that pbmining is paying attention to the cost of carrying a new contract, and that the price is not some imaginary/arbitrary number.  They recently ran out of GH capacity.  Adding the recent capacity must have cost more BTC.

4. It slows the rate of issuance of new contracts, which may not break even.  Unless future difficulty increases become milder, you would probably not break even at the old or new prices.

no its not a ponzi but you are a plant or stupid.... the only thing that matters from the buyer is roi... why would you say something so stupid... roi is almost gone or just ended now... u cant increase the price of gh and get a profit... if difficulty increases 20% prices have to drop 20% just to stay the same-thats not even improving . so from going 6 months back if the difficulty increases were always higher than the price drops(and they were) things have only gotten worse for 6 months straight profits on pb have gone down-down down down- and only down, you cant even get a calculator to say you will break even- YOU WONT BREAK EVEN- now that the the value of btc has declined things are even worse.....pb has said over and over "the conversion doesnt matter", him and that idiot byt411, and now you,the plant, say its good-on what fu#king planet? the only thing a value dip in btc is good for is to convert fiat to btc to buy some gh and that works only if btc is going right back up, it could offset some of the profit loss..... i wish pb would open up the books so we could play a  larger role in managing our investments- this may have grown to big for him.... try putting in 5000gh in 2 years its worth less than 1$.... again if u took every btc u had and just bought more gh with it one day you would just have nothing, thats not investing,...investing is supposed to be you reinvest and profits increase....so if it doesnt look good dont buy it nobody can make you

My point is that it is good from holistic point of view.  It throws points in favor of pbmining not being a ponzi in my opinion.

With that being said, I think we already established that customers are not going to break even at the old or new price.  The price going up is good, because it further discourages people from buying contracts.

well its bad because the business model (non-ponzi, i hate that even bringing it up) is failing and the funds are not sustaining growth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netwerked

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:26:36 PM

well [raising the price per GH is] bad because the business model (non-ponzi, i hate that even bringing it up) is failing and the funds are not sustaining growth

What's interesting is that if anyone is going to have the best chance of breaking even with Bitcoin mining, it is going to be pbmining customers (and those of some competitors).  People who are buying their own mining equipment have higher costs and can't compete.

Eventually, people will temporarily stop buying mining contracts and equipment, because it is no longer profitable.  We can already see this happening here, as the general consensus in this thread is to no longer buy new contracts.

There is a longer lag time with pre-ordered equipment.  Customers have already committed to buying new equipment, and they may have to wait a month or longer to put it into production.  As a result, difficulty is still rising.

Difficulty will eventually level off until the next generation of cheaper and more efficient mining equipment hits the market.

I think there may be a time again in the future when the cost per GH will decrease significantly and the chance of profitability will increase.  I don't think the business model is necessarily failing.  It's just hitting a slow period.  I think things could turn around again.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

Hi  My name is Anya, I'm a student of math and science. I've been reading many things here that don't add up and tend to be wild speculation with calculators which is producing inaccurate information.  I think we all agree bitcoin mining has seen better days, difficulty has soared, and mining going to be pretty difficult from here on. That being said, it is possible that any home or cloud mining might not be such a great thing to do in the future. What I disagree with here, is we have people saying these contracts will never reach break even or turn a profit. That just is not true. Math shows me, that all contracts bought in March have already broke even and are into profit. I have three contracts bought April 6 and 7th , next week they will reach break even on their 21 week.  In the weeks after that I have other contracts bought later in April and May, My Math shows me they will also break even, although some of them depending on where I bought them in the difficulty cycle ,may take a predicted 22 weeks.  Those are the facts, not speculation.   I also bought contracts each month and bought two in August.  Do I expect that in 21 weeks these will break even?  NO. I am predicting a 24 to 26 week break even for these. One last thought, I was involved with many investments in the past. I was a rocky road  filled with potholes. Sometimes I lost my investment, other times I was lucky to get 75% of it back, sometimes things worked out very well. When you look at your PB mining investment, think about it in terms of how many weeks will it take to break even. I see newcomers in here who act like they expect to be into profit after they been into this for two weeks. With any investment if in 5 or six months you have broken even and still have 4.5 years to go of weekly rewards, I would say your doing pretty good. Yes difficulty is quite steep, maybe the profits will be small, but still it is a profit and will continue for a long time. I'm a girl so please be polite.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:16:45 AM

Hi  My name is Anya, I'm a student of math and science. I've been reading many things here that don't add up and tend to be wild speculation with calculators which is producing inaccurate information.  I think we all agree bitcoin mining has seen better days, difficulty has soared, and mining going to be pretty difficult from here on. That being said, it is possible that any home or cloud mining might not be such a great thing to do in the future. What I disagree with here, is we have people saying these contracts will never reach break even or turn a profit. That just is not true. Math shows me, that all contracts bought in March have already broke even and are into profit. I have three contracts bought April 6 and 7th , next week they will reach break even on their 21 week.  In the weeks after that I have other contracts bought later in April and May, My Math shows me they will also break even, although some of them depending on where I bought them in the difficulty cycle ,may take a predicted 22 weeks.  Those are the facts, not speculation.   I also bought contracts each month and bought two in August.  Do I expect that in 21 weeks these will break even?  NO. I am predicting a 24 to 26 week break even for these. One last thought, I was involved with many investments in the past. I was a rocky road  filled with potholes. Sometimes I lost my investment, other times I was lucky to get 75% of it back, sometimes things worked out very well. When you look at your PB mining investment, think about it in terms of how many weeks will it take to break even. I see newcomers in here who act like they expect to be into profit after they been into this for two weeks. With any investment if in 5 or six months you have broken even and still have 4.5 years to go of weekly rewards, I would say your doing pretty good. Yes difficulty is quite steep, maybe the profits will be small, but still it is a profit and will continue for a long time. I'm a girl so please be polite.

if you read what was written contracts in the 6th month old range were discussed.

here is a direct quote

"if difficulty increases 20% prices have to drop 20% just to stay the same-thats not even improving . so from going 6 months back if the difficulty increases were always higher than the price drops(and they were) things have only gotten worse for 6 months straight profits on pb have gone down-down down down- and only down, you cant even get a calculator to say you will break even- YOU WONT BREAK EVEN- now that the the value of btc has declined things are even worse"

no there is no more roi... and as far as dificulty goes because of the pre order culture businesses are able to raise capital for things they never deliver but create and then use to mine themselves the amount of mining has skyrocketed not slowed

i have an actual undergrad not just a "student of math and science" funny how all this positive newness is done by people with just a few posts...it called "plants" its all 1 or 2 people trying to make there opinions seem like they are part of a group consensus

so very simple math here

"if difficulty increases 20% prices have to drop 20% just to stay the same-thats not even improving"

END OF STORY. NO MATH CAN DISPROVE THAT.so if dif increases outpace price drops btc recovered/profits drops

anya whats your customer number.. i am sure if you have old contracts they did good but i just want to verify everything u said- and make sure u r real
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:04:16 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:40:49 AM by PBmining

The difficulty is impossible to predict, and so profit is impossible to predict as well.  

For example, nobody saw this coming:

Aug 08 2014    19,729,645,941    5.30%    141,230,307 GH/s
Jul 25 2014    18,736,441,558    8.08%    134,120,673 GH/s
Jul 12 2014    17,336,316,979    3.08%    124,098,191 GH/s

Before this difficulty wind-down, rodeoclown was having a tantrum -- even though we were offering a very attractive entry point at that time.  If you don't like our prices and you don't think you will make a positive ROI, don't buy.  We believe the difficulty hikes will soon be back below 10%, since the total network hash rate is getting extremely large, and for that reason I believe our prices are still competitive.  If anyone expects 20% difficulty changes, then don't buy.  

We are not obligated to lower the price to directly reflect the difficulty drop -- that is not possible with increasing costs.   The good news, is everybody who mines for Bitcoins will experience the same such rise in cost, resulting in a slower expansion of the network.  It's all relative.

Also, everybody is free to express their concerns about the price, but calling everybody stupid is really getting old.  I respect the opinions that everybody has, but when there is name calling involved I recommend that everyone click "Report to moderator" so that we can put a stop to it.  

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:34:25 AM

The difficulty is impossible to predict, and so profit is impossible to predict as well.  

Before this difficulty wind-down, rodeoclown was having a tantrum -- even though we were offering a very attractive entry point at that time.  If you don't like our prices and you don't think you will make a positive ROI, don't buy.  We believe the difficulty hikes will soon be back below 10%, since the total network hash rate is getting extremely large, and for that reason I believe our prices are still competitive.  If you expect 20% difficulty changes, then don't buy.

Also, you are free to express your concern about the price, but calling everybody stupid is really getting old.  I respect the opinions that everybody has, but when there is name calling involved I recommend that everyone click "Report to moderator" so that we can put a stop to it.  

I tend to agree with your assessment, but I still do my calcs at 15%, for safety. Over a period of months, I think that is a safe hedge. I keep track to the best of my ability with what new hardware is coming down the pike, and the simple fact is that the huge difficulty jumps simply cannot continue unabated. Given the power costs of older equipment, I am gonna stick my neck out and say that within the next 8 months there will be at least one period where difficulty drops. I say this because the newer process nodes are simply not there. 14nm is not going to be supporting bitcoin or scrypt asics within 6 months, even if the design houses are ready to go. The Foundries are not, unless somebody can get an inside deal with AMD or someone like that. 20 nm is a short life process, intended from it's outset to be an interim solution. 28 nm is already reaching the end of it's life cycle, and the 45nm chips, while cheap to produce, are too power hungry for the long term.

I suspect we will start to see SHA256 alt coins start to get huge difficulties as people switch away from bitcoin. When that happens en masse with the older equipment, it will have a modest but noticeable effect on the bitcoin difficulty.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:53:01 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:13:09 PM by grue

Before this difficulty wind-down, rodeoclown was having a tantrum -- even though we were offering a very attractive entry point at that time.  If you don't like our prices and you don't think you will make a positive ROI, don't buy.  We believe the difficulty hikes will soon be back below 10%, since the total network hash rate is getting extremely large, and for that reason I believe our prices are still competitive.  If you expect 20% difficulty changes, then don't buy.

Also, you are free to express your concern about the price, but calling people stupid is really getting old.  I respect the opinions that everybody has, but when there is name calling involved I recommend that everyone click "Report to moderator" so that we can put a stop to it.  

i disagree freedom of speech is not freedom to say what other people are willing to let you it is freedom to offend without others having the right to sensor or harm you..

bitcoin itself has been embraced by those who believe in absolute liberty..censoring or reporting people is fascism

i did not call the last so called girl (plant) stupid... i called byt411 stupid....i have told him over and over keep his stupid responses to himself...also he pretends to work for you and clever all the time and you never call him out on it..also you only attacked dissenting opinions and made no mention that i am correct about the difficulty and you tried to make it seem that like i did not comment during those lower difficulty increases... i still did comment because the price drops stopped during those lower increases...which means roi/profit still went down.... had they kept going some of the ground lost would have been briefly made up

i agree "If you don't like [pb] prices and you don't think you will make a positive ROI, don't buy"

yes dont buy so we agree .... just for the record i will get roi on my first due to conversion rate and then btc going up in value... also i have spent a great deal of time crafting and identifying facts and posts that would prove that pb is not a ponzi .. i also have never allowed others to believe i am under that impression in any of my posts...also i try to be the first person evry week to say that i have been paid.. i have even made it an un-official game on here...

but i feel like you could use some help managing pb... it has grown so much... its glory days of roi are gone.... have you ever looked at the price per gh 6months ago and looked at the dificulty on that day..then just calculated the difference between that day and today as a ratio(%) and then done the same for the price...the difference between those two numbers is what was lost

i will go back just to the middle of may. the price per gh was .0049 dificulty was 8,853,416,309 now it is 23,844,670,039 that is a 269% increase with a 36% price drop... over 230% difference for people to profit or roi since about 3 months ago... holly cow... that is a big big big big deal... but these mathematical observations have been used to prove the legitimacy of pb so your welcome...also i would like to point out that this is not an opinion

merged:
i would like to apologize for calling byt411 stupid....
to: pb

please dont take my account away i will erase my posts. will that be good enough. i really thought i was free to say what i wanted. i responded to your email and let you know that i did not see it till i made the recent post and have not posted anything since  that time other than an opology to byt411 and u know how painful that was please put my account back on or tell me what u want. i never thought for a second you would cancel an account. so please respond, you said it was a warning not that you were canceling my account
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:50:40 AM

Thank you. Lets behave like humans should then.

please dont take my account away i will erase my posts. will that be good enough. i really thought i was free to say what i wanted. i responded to your email and let you know that i did not see it till i made the recent post and have not posted anything since  that time other than an opology to byt411 and u know how painful that was please put my account back on or tell me what u want. i never thought for a second you would cancel an account. so please respond, you said it was a warning not that you were canceling my account

LOL. What happened? Did they ban you and cancel your account?
Sorry about that. Did they give you a reason? This sure was an unexpected turn of events.
Also, if you hate me and you don't care about my opinion, you can use the "Ignore" button.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:54:55 AM

Sorry about that. Did they give you a reason? This sure was an unexpected turn of events.
Also, if you hate me and you don't care about my opinion, you can use the "Ignore" button.

yes he did, can u find out if it is permanent- did u see my appology- we disagree alot but i have spent over $1100 dollars in btc and i am freaking out.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

i am not rich at all not in the least bit.. if i lose this much it is a huge amount
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:01:18 AM

yes he did, can u find out if it is permanent- did u see my appology- we disagree alot but i have spent over $1100 dollars in btc and i am freaking out.

I can't do much, I'm not PBMining. Did they give you a reason at all? What did they say in the email?
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:34:36 AM

I can't do much, I'm not PBMining. Did they give you a reason at all? What did they say in the email?

i pm'd it to u
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

It is  bothersome that someone can not state their opinion with out someone calling them a plant. I am not a plant, I am mining on PB just like everyone else. Some of you have your terms mixed up also. R.O.I. means return on investment. Spouting off that your never going to reach R.O.I. is foolish. Your going to reach R.O.I. each Sunday no matter what. Breakeven  is when you got back the BTC that you paid for your contract. That is also going to be reached, most likely in near 26 weeks if you bought in June or July. If you live to this Sunday you will reach R.O.I.  Waiting 26 weeks more or less you will reach breakeven eventually.  I am not a plant, customer #6606.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:30:49 PM

You can state your opinion, as long as it fits in with others Grin

Name calling is one of the ugly bits around these forums. I can say that I don;'t give a damn, but I still do in some way.

In the mean time, price has gone up once again, to BTC0.0033. Can't really say that I'm surprised, but it makes me wonder about the future. The next difficulty jump is estimated to be around 15%, Biomech's magic number (so far). Difficulty can not keep on growing as it was. Machines are getting too power hungry eventually, even for the Big Spenders. Next big milestone is power efficiency. Then we might see difficulty drops, but not before, I'm afraid. Even older equipment dropping out or moving to other coins will not bring difficulty down.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:34:54 PM

This price does it mean that pb mining have difficulty to accept and manage new contracts. So with those increases avoid the big number of boughts had in all these times. 
Netwerked

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:39:05 PM

A lot of the first ASIC mining equipment (65nm) was preordered in 2012-2013.  It was put into production during the last half of 2013.  I think the 24.93% increase on June 29th got a lot of people's attention, including mine.  I had a Butterfly Labs Jalapeno, and I decided it was time to sell it.  I felt the equipment was near the end of its useful life, and I still wanted to sell it for a nominal value.  I held on to it so long, because I never broke even with it.

Difficulty is determined by the amount of new mining equipment put into production versus the amount of old mining equipment taken out of production.  I think we had three small increases in a row as many of the initial ASICs, such as the Jalapeno, were removed.

Also the price of Bitcoin is another factor that determines difficulty.  If the value of Bitcoin drops, it may no longer be profitable for some mining equipment to mine.  It makes sense at that point to turn off the equipment and just buy the Bitcoins directly.  If the value of Bitcoin begins to skyrocket, you might see a lot of older equipment brought back online.

Perhaps a month ago, I determined that the average difficulty increase this year was about 16%, so that is what I use in my calculations.  For contracts purchased near the end of July, they need average future increases to be around 12% to break even.

When you buy a contract, the purchase price and the first few difficulty increases have the most impact on whether or not you break even.

I've also noticed that we also tend to underestimate difficulty increases.  In May, BFL Josh said that having 30B difficulty in September was ludicrous, but that will happen.  The ASIC market is relatively competitive and there is money to be made by designing and selling more efficient hardware.  It's Moore's Law at work.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

i pm'd it to u
If they threatened to ban you for expressing opinions you should
publicly post the accusation, no company has the right to behave like that.

If you have the right on your side you should shed some light on it.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Netwerked

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

I think the issue here is that rodeoclown has a long history of displaying rude behavior on the forum.  He has been previously warned about his behavior.

The first amendment is the right to free speech in the United States.  I don't think anyone is being censored or punished for expressing a differing opinion in this particular situation.  There may be forum rules about treating each other with respect or courtesy that he violated, but I can't find them at the moment.

A temporary account ban on bitcointalk might be in order if a moderator thinks that is best, but I don't think his pbmining account should be affected in any way.  That would not be fair, and that could send a chilling message to other customers.  rodeoclown has already apologized, it sounds like he may have learned a lesson, and I think most people have accepted his apology.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:49:31 PM

It is  bothersome that someone can not state their opinion with out someone calling them a plant. I am not a plant, I am mining on PB just like everyone else. Some of you have your terms mixed up also. R.O.I. means return on investment. Spouting off that your never going to reach R.O.I. is foolish. Your going to reach R.O.I. each Sunday no matter what. Breakeven  is when you got back the BTC that you paid for your contract. That is also going to be reached, most likely in near 26 weeks if you bought in June or July. If you live to this Sunday you will reach R.O.I.  Waiting 26 weeks more or less you will reach breakeven eventually.  I am not a plant, customer #6606.

AMEN!!! See my sig. The horrible abuse of the term ROI has been driving me crazy since I came here. IRL I have worked in disciplines that require you to know the difference. Buying a candy bar and eating it will not get you a monetary ROI. Pbminging? I got my first realized ROI the sunday following sign up. It was some months later that I broke even.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:01:37 PM

I think the issue here is that rodeoclown has a long history of displaying rude behavior on the forum.  He has been previously warned about his behavior.

The first amendment is the right to free speech in the United States.  I don't think anyone is being censored or punished for expressing a differing opinion in this particular situation.  There may be forum rules about treating each other with respect or courtesy that he violated, but I can't find them at the moment.

A temporary account ban on bitcointalk might be in order if a moderator thinks that is best, but I don't think his pbmining account should be affected in any way.  That would not be fair, and that could send a chilling message to other customers.  rodeoclown has already apologized, it sounds like he may have learned a lesson, and I think most people have accepted his apology.

Rodeo panicked. He asked me to contact them (and I assume some others of you, though I don't know), and I did. According to their reply to me, it was a technical issue, not actually locking him out. Both pbmining and Rodeo have informed me that it's fixed. They did yell at him for being overly rude. I suspect he's rather young and excitable. Aside from his flame war with Byte411, I've always found him amusing, and sometimes informative. So I think singling him out would be wrong. There are genuine trolls on here quite often. An excitable kid is not a big deal in my arrogant opinion.

As to the right of free speech, it carries certain responsibilities. I'm going to speak contra Oliver Wendell Holmes here, and say that as a human being with the power of speech, you most assuredly DO have the right to scream "fire" in a crowded theater. By any legal theory I can think of, you will not be censured for this, even the ones that Holmes illustrated. You will be cited for incitment to riot, creating a public nuisance, reckless endagerment, fraud, all manner of things STEMMING FROM your abuse of freedom of speech, but you'll not be charged with yelling fire.

Freedom of speech does not mean that your exercise of it carries no consequence, it just means you have the right to say it. All rights come with duties, and the duty of a speaker is to be accurate (where appropriate) and guage the effect of their speech to the best of their ability. As a man with a very hot temper, I frequently rewrite my posts before they go public. Is this censorship? I'd have to say both yes and no. It's self censorship, in that I am unlikely to personally attack anyone and do my best to avoid it. Even when I feel like I ought to grab a troll by the throat and rip their larynx out. In a forum, where you type everything, you have the luxury of time. You can edit sufficiently to get your point across WITHOUT deliberate personal offense, or do it such a way that they can't prove it Tongue So in the end, it's not censorship, but rather personal decorum. Those who do not or cannot control themselves are not considered to be adults outside of political spheres.

And lest somebody go dig up my (long) past on the 'net and before, yes, it took me a LONG time to grow up based on those words.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: