Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
RavenXBR

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:29:34 PM

I'm with PBMining for 24 weeks now and the payment is "religious" correct every single week.

I started 2014.03.10 and had break even at 2014.08.03.
This week I got 1,84% profit from my initial investment.

Just showing some real experience for those willing to use PBMining services.

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
litro02

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

I'm with PBMining for 24 weeks now and the payment is "religious" correct every single week.

I started 2014.03.10 and had break even at 2014.08.03.
This week I got 1,84% profit from my initial investment.

Just showing some real experience for those willing to use PBMining services.

Wink

congrats!  Pbmining is great!
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:07:35 PM

Saw that the price per GH/s went up to 0.0031 BTC today, any reason it went up?

I think it is because of the increase in equipment and electricity cost at their end. By the way, does anyone know where PBmining hardware are actually located or they mine across the globe by renting different mining infrastructure ?

It could be due to the decrease in the USD value of Bitcoin. As much as people here have said you shouldn't calculate your ROI in $, the truth is, mining equipment is priced in US$. Even though you can perhaps use BTC to buy their equipment the BTC price of a miner will be different if BTC is $490 vs BTC at $610.
AC~DC

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:44:26 PM

I enjoy using PBMining and no complains here so far. Smiley

However, I personaly think increasing prices is the wrong move while ANTMINER S3+ -B8 price is going down and a competitor sells for 0.0026 GH/s. ( 50 min. )

If buying a hanfull of GH/s only maybe it does not matter. Or does it ?

Just my personal opinion but, they may have other reasons (that does not fit the end user) to go that route.

Regards
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:57:00 PM

I think it is because of the increase in equipment and electricity cost at their end. By the way, does anyone know where PBmining hardware are actually located or they mine across the globe by renting different mining infrastructure ?

IIRC, the price was 0.0027 btc per GH/s before the increase.
Difficulty went up 20% and the hashrate price went up from 0.0027 to 0.0031 (14.8% increase)...

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:18:41 PM

IIRC, the price was 0.0027 btc per GH/s before the increase.
Difficulty went up 20% and the hashrate price went up from 0.0027 to 0.0031 (14.8% increase)...

BTC value has gone down ~14% in two weeks. pbmining gets paid in BTC but most probably has to pay for hardware either directly in USD or by USD/BTC value.

so I think that the increase in price is just due to that BTC/USD value has gone downwards and that has caused a increase in costs totally. most if not all costs for hardware and facilities are paid in USD so if BTC value keeps decreasing we're probably going to see even more increases in price.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:00:50 AM

there is a huge difference between a contract from 6 months ago and now.... it has been one dificulty rise after another not kept in pace with price declines.... so what i am saying is this.. with current pricing trends (even before the price increase) u could re invest every payout ever and the end game would be you would wind up with nothing one day...never gettting a single cent.. so investing at this time makes no sense... if your new dont use  1 month calculators to figure profitability use

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

roi aint happening

Wink
Netwerked

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:27:55 AM

However, I personaly think increasing prices is the wrong move while ANTMINER S3+ -B8 price is going down and a competitor sells for 0.0026 GH/s. ( 50 min. )

I see the price increase to 0.0031 as a good thing for several reasons:

1. The value of BTC has gone down relative to fiat currencies.  While the cost per contract still went up, we may be paying less if we think of the fiat price.

2. Even though we buy contracts with BTC, they do have expenses based in fiat currency.

3. It shows that pbmining is paying attention to the cost of carrying a new contract, and that the price is not some imaginary/arbitrary number.  They recently ran out of GH capacity.  Adding the recent capacity must have cost more BTC.

4. It slows the rate of issuance of new contracts, which may not break even.  Unless future difficulty increases become milder, you would probably not break even at the old or new prices.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:19:56 AM

Price has probably gone up because theres so much bad press about it being a ponzi and they're close to collapsing.

Ponzis collapse pretty fast when they don't get any new investments, hence the need for more money.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Netwerked

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

Price has probably gone up because theres so much bad press about it being a ponzi and they're close to collapsing.

Ponzis collapse pretty fast when they don't get any new investments, hence the need for more money.

The goal of a ponzi is to keep new investments flowing in.  It would be bad for a ponzi to raise prices, since it could further slow the inflow of new money.  Typically when a Bitcoin-based ponzi gets in trouble, they announce that they've received a threat of harm or blackmail, and then disappear as opposed to raising prices.

In any case, difficulty is rising rapidly, which means that payouts are falling rapidly.  A ponzi selling contracts today at 0.0027/GHs could still make all promised payments on those contracts, pay the positive ROI on earlier contracts, and likely pocket some of the money.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:21:20 AM

1. The value of BTC has gone down relative to fiat currencies.  While the cost per contract still went up, we may be paying less if we think of the fiat price.

2. Even though we buy contracts with BTC, they do have expenses based in fiat currency.

3. It shows that pbmining is paying attention to the cost of carrying a new contract, and that the price is not some imaginary/arbitrary number.  They recently ran out of GH capacity.  Adding the recent capacity must have cost more BTC.

4. It slows the rate of issuance of new contracts, which may not break even.  Unless future difficulty increases become milder, you would probably not break even at the old or new prices.

no its not a ponzi but you are a plant or stupid.... the only thing that matters from the buyer is roi... why would you say something so stupid... roi is almost gone or just ended now... u cant increase the price of gh and get a profit... if difficulty increases 20% prices have to drop 20% just to stay the same-thats not even improving . so from going 6 months back if the difficulty increases were always higher than the price drops(and they were) things have only gotten worse for 6 months straight profits on pb have gone down-down down down- and only down, you cant even get a calculator to say you will break even- YOU WONT BREAK EVEN- now that the the value of btc has declined things are even worse.....pb has said over and over "the conversion doesnt matter", him and that idiot byt411, and now you,the plant, say its good-on what fu#king planet? the only thing a value dip in btc is good for is to convert fiat to btc to buy some gh and that works only if btc is going right back up, it could offset some of the profit loss..... i wish pb would open up the books so we could play a  larger role in managing our investments- this may have grown to big for him.... try putting in 5000gh in 2 years its worth less than 1$.... again if u took every btc u had and just bought more gh with it one day you would just have nothing, thats not investing,...investing is supposed to be you reinvest and profits increase....so if it doesnt look good dont buy it nobody can make you
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:06:21 AM

1. The value of BTC has gone down relative to fiat currencies.  While the cost per contract still went up, we may be paying less if we think of the fiat price.

3. It shows that pbmining is paying attention to the cost of carrying a new contract, and that the price is not some imaginary/arbitrary number.  They recently ran out of GH capacity.  Adding the recent capacity must have cost more BTC.

4. It slows the rate of issuance of new contracts, which may not break even.  Unless future difficulty increases become milder, you would probably not break even at the old or new prices.

no its not a ponzi but you are a plant or stupid.... the only thing that matters from the buyer is roi... why would you say something so stupid... roi is almost gone or just ended now... u cant increase the price of gh and get a profit... if difficulty increases 20% prices have to drop 20% just to stay the same-thats not even improving . so from going 6 months back if the difficulty increases were always higher than the price drops(and they were) things have only gotten worse for 6 months straight profits on pb have gone down-down down down- and only down, you cant even get a calculator to say you will break even- YOU WONT BREAK EVEN- now that the the value of btc has declined things are even worse.....pb has said over and over "the conversion doesnt matter", him and that idiot byt411, and now you,the plant, say its good-on what fu#king planet? the only thing a value dip in btc is good for is to convert fiat to btc to buy some gh and that works only if btc is going right back up, it could offset some of the profit loss..... i wish pb would open up the books so we could play a  larger role in managing our investments- this may have grown to big for him.... try putting in 5000gh in 2 years its worth less than 1$.... again if u took every btc u had and just bought more gh with it one day you would just have nothing, thats not investing,...investing is supposed to be you reinvest and profits increase....so if it doesnt look good dont buy it nobody can make you

Good. That's correct , if it doesn't look good, simply don't invest in it.
PBMining is forced to increase the price because they have to. You can't just expect profit for yourself, no one would run a business that loses money. While we'd like to earn, PBMining needs to earn too.
Please stop insulting people. It's meaningless and getting quite annoying.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:24:17 AM

PBMining is forced to increase the price because they have to. You can't just expect profit for yourself, no one would run a business that loses money. While we'd like to earn, PBMining needs to earn too.

OMG !!! Did u read what he said at all ? He said that U r an idiot and U said that's correct ? Roll Eyes

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

OMG !!! Did u read what he said at all ? He said that U r an idiot and U said that's correct ? Roll Eyes

we already established already that the only people are investing are Bryan and his acolytes, all of whom are idiots, so yeah.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:44:20 PM

we already established already that the only people are investing are Bryan and his acolytes, all of whom are idiots, so yeah.

Who is Bryan ? Does he have anything to do with AnxPro ? Because, as I can see, the other person posted here is associated with this exchange.

Netwerked

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:37:57 PM

My point is that it is good from holistic point of view.  It throws points in favor of pbmining not being a ponzi in my opinion.

With that being said, I think we already established that customers are not going to break even at the old or new price.  The price going up is good, because it further discourages people from buying contracts.
testerman

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

i think, we , kindly need an explanation from pbmining admin about the ghs price went up.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:54:11 PM

Doesn't make any sense, if they wanted people to invest they wouldn't increase the prices, that makes it even worse.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:09:08 PM

byt411 stay the fu#k out of it...i already know how stupid you are and that you are a cry-baby... yes we can expect profit-that is 100% of what we can expect- there is nothing else to expect you dumb ass- when u see my post  dont reply again i already know how stupid your opinions are here is a good example- oyu say give btc to somebody so they can have profits by investing your btc that you wont get profits with ----idiot
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

Doesn't make any sense, if they wanted people to invest they wouldn't increase the prices, that makes it even worse.

It's not an investment vehicle for them. They are providing a service of re-selling hashing power for a profit. I expect their prices don't care about ROI at all. They set their price based on their HASH rate and hosting costs. I'm actually surprised they change the price based on difficulty. Since I'm not sure what that has to do with the cost of buying/running the devices. If anything makes me suspicious of whether they are actually hashing, it is that.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: