Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16075 times)
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:18:36 AM

Answer this dated 3 days ago then will ya!

http://blog.lavoie.sl/2014/01/is-bitcoin-mining-profitable.html

Are you punching things yet? ahahahhahahahha

You live and learn, but here's some sound advice, start scripting now peoples!

if anyone look at your post is easy to understand that you are BorisAlt, a retard.

You wrote only in my post. You are like nothing. If you like it keep write here, I can't do anything to stop you.

Fortunatly people are buying shares anyway and are not listening to you.

You are just angry with this system and you have NO-SENSE in bitcoin's comunity.

Shut up retard

mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:35:12 AM

Intermission is over! Back to the movie..... 

yeah so im Boris, lol lol I'm surprised an idiot like you finally worked it out?
Now don't get mad like a crazy person (lol) you know until you pissed me off I was a observer and just made a point to others.
You thought I was stepping on your toes, but you stood on mine!

Your certainly not as mellow as u made out, after probing.
Look here mate, you need to mayka da pizza pie anna be happy, ok? Donta forget da cheesy!

hi matt! lol

BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:00:48 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 04:17:33 AM by BorisAlt

Calm down. I am not Matt. Matt, I prefer to stay civil. Both hashcesar and Matt, calling each other names is going to get posts deleted.

CoinTerra development has little to do with my questions. It's sad and unfortunate, just like Black Arrow announcement a bit earlier.

I must admit this is weirder than I thought this thread was going to turn, but I have seen worse. Have a good day.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:00:25 AM

Yep its sad these fools had your weak little heart strings pulled so easy.

Poor boris! hashbag he feels sorry for you now!

But uknow in your heyday, you were the fastest mouse in mexico!

Don't get mad get............ O wait you cant!

Hey I just had an idea, nah scratch that. Going sing instead. All together now....

"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to"......... you finish it off.

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:27:37 AM

In cointerra's forum they talk about a delay of less of 1 month in January's batch and they told they will send an addictional terraminer of 2TH/s (March batch) for any miner ordered for January. Theoretically Febrary batch will be on time, if not, I'm sure that they will give me 2 addictional miners probably April Batch. I will share both with customers as percentage writen in the topic.

It looks like Cointerra is offering Jan/Feb batch customers a CHOICE of (a) 15% off of an additional hardware order, OR (b) a full refund. 
http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-janfeb-batch-customer-offer/

Hashcesar, I think you ought to find out from Cointerra where you (we) are in in the shipping queue.  If you are shipping in the next 2 weeks, they should know that by now.  Terraminer IV's have started shipping, but as you and I have discussed a late February/early March delivery will mean very minimal profit or possibly none depending on difficulty, given the decrease to 1.6 Gh/s in specs.  If it looks like delivery will not be until late February/early March, I would vote that you cancel the order and the GB and get the refund now from Cointerra.

In comparison, AMT (using the same A1 chips) has also started shipping and is giving out pretty good dates to customers with low order numbers.  So Cointerra should be able to give you a good idea at this point and I think you should decide based on that specific ship date, and the reduction in processing power, whether this GB (and your other Terraminer for that matter) makes sense still. 

Otherwise, if they cannot give you a date range it means your are more than 3 weeks away .. and that probably means this will not be very profitable given the 1.6 Gh/s reduction.  In that case, the sooner you cancel the faster you will get your money back (and you can use that to buy the AMT machine which even with new orders is saying 4-5 weeks from today!). 

Like you, I am still hopeful that Cointerra is going to delivery in the next couple of weeks and this could be a good GB; but the reduction in specs worries me and I think you ought to decide on a line in the sand for the delivery date, especially now that Cointerra is offering openly a full refund which is at your choice.

To BorisAlt, Hashceser has answered every question that has been put to him, including several in private emails where he has explained to my satisfaction his ability to handle the electrical loads of these power sucking machines.  If you wanted to be productive, I would suggest asking specific questions that Hashcesar can respond to rather than just assuming he is a scammer and demeaning him for not providing details that no one thought to ask him about.  He has been very forthcoming on all my questions.  Your questions are great, so why not just ask him to provide those details rather than assuming he won't???  Also, the bitcoinwisdom calculator has never been accurate in forecasting profit for my hashers, it is always overly pessimistic.  I don't have time to try to figure out what they are doing differently from other calculators, but I know that I have made more $ on my existing hashers than bitcoinwisdom's calculators predicted (disregarding increases due to fluctuation in BTC exchange rates); while the spreadsheet I use seems to be tracking very well to actual so I will stick with that.

To Matt whoever ... really?  10% IRR in six months is a phenomenal rate of return for literally doing nothing.  And if you looked more carefully you would have seen that was a **downside** scenario.  Do you not understand scale?  If I told you you could make 10 cents on each one dollar investment, you would disregard that as being too small at only 10 cents?  Wow.  Okay, I guess that says a lot about you.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:20:50 AM

I was thinking about refund...but I prefer wait cos I'm sure that my order will be shipped soon, I've placed my order the first day they opened the
batch.

Anyway if the GB likes to be refunded type here and I will consider it.

If half of investors likes to be refunded I will open a chance of refund between 5 and 7 of this month
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:53:23 AM

FFS, I make a 60% profit in 12 Hrs. Learn the markets people this is where you make your money - by trade!
Don't be holding onto your coins hoping they hit $1500. Get on the market, read the stats, read the charts, and slowly build your wealth flipping coin till you become a power player.
The more coin you have to trade the more you make, its exponential!

Look, hashbag seems ok. Maybe my anger is fuelled by scam artists , and ok he probably isn't one, just another guy about to get burnt.
If they deliver, and for his sake soon, he must realize bitcoin is breathing its last breath.  You can  flip peercoin for a third more profit right now and its a longer term player.
Well for now anyway and for at least 3 months. As bitcoin mining draws to a close mine owners will have two options. Either get out while they can and hope some idiot pays twice what its worth or they will use that miner for other sha-256. It doesn't really matter either way because the x-bitcoin miners hashing power, will be moved to another coin and slowly erode that away as well. People are already selling big hashrate miners, keep vigilant because some bargains are coming in another month!

Hashbag your blinded by bitcoin as most are! You need to start using your noggin and research other coins.
The only thing I don't like is the amount of new coins hitting the market. It is diluting any real movement on established coins. Their needs to be a limit on the amount of currencies available for any given year.
How to implement?Huh

If they offer you a refund and I say 99% of that is bullshit, and next it will be 25% off your next machine, you gotta wake up and see these scammers have already left the country.
Its just another distraction to keep you believing and hoping, but if its a chance its true (cough) well Steve Millar Band has already told you what to do, back in 1976!!
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:08:56 AM

FFS, I make a 60% profit in 12 Hrs. Learn the markets people this is where you make your money - by trade!

Problem with flipping coins is that is no different than any other derivatives market.  I traded derivatives for several years.  Made a small fortune in trading mini S&P 500 futures.  I was made 500% profit in one trading day only about 6 hours.  However, I lost all of my profits on mini s&p 500 in one day (and, I mean all of my profits for an entire 2 year period, gone in one bad day).

Trading coins is no different.  You get stuck long when prices crash, and you lose more than you made in several months.  It will happen, it is fundamental econ of trading anything, unless you have some edge that no one else has. 

Look, hashbag seems ok. Maybe my anger is fuelled by scam artists , and ok he probably isn't one, just another guy about to get burnt.

Okay, fair enough since I have been burned too even recently by these crazy pre-order requirements and late shipments (or bankruptcy or disappearing sellers). BUT, Cointerra is legit and has a proven ability to deliver (on time so far).  And as I said before, Hashcesar seems to be pretty legit too -  any GB is a risk so sure he could flake out, but I know a lot more about him than I do about Black Arrow.  If Hashcesar turns out to be lazy, not serious, scammer, dishonest, etc. he is pretty easy to find as he has provided some personal information.  I still have no clue who Black Arrow is or who their owners are, and they have screwed me (us) a lot worse.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:52:03 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 01:57:35 PM by BorisAlt

Eightcylinders, you seem like a level-headed guy. Perhaps you can help Hashcesar.

The truth is, I asked about power and network on several occasions in this thread. I don't know how more specific I can be.  Since I don't have access to your PMs there is no way for me to know what the answers are.  Answering these basic questions in a public thread will go a long way with reassuring his potential investors. Besides, if he gives out PERSONAL information in PMs, what's the harm of explaining his power and network approach publically?

I hear you on BA Sad

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:20:07 PM

I beg to differ that its the same as the normal stock market. In practise sure, you buy you sell, you can get stuck on a coin - for a day maybe that is!
This market is new, and at least for the next year, until we see who's survived, providing as I said that junk coins don't destabilize the market. I believe the odds are with you on making a tidy profit. How much profit depends on your knowledge (study) of the market X the amount you are willing to risk.
My point being its far less riskier than buying 1)Mining Hardware, 2) Mining shares in something nobody has in hand, and fundamentally should NOT be on offer unless you physically have the machine.

This brings me to my original statements about people/companies selling hot air. I do not know why you continually defend these company's that make these miners and give them reputable credit??
Their whole business practise would be closed down overnight and classed illegal if they were regulated. Its the "what if" factor, that keeps buyers buying. And no regulation means these company's can scam end users all for a very long time. Well the stupid ones anyway! People you must learn to call a spade a spade and quit dreaming these companies have your best intensions for you. The reason anyone goes into business is ONLY for profit.

Anyway while I am wasting time here I could have been making money on the market. I hope you look at getting back into it. Even though you got greedy and blew all your hard earned, surely you must have self taught yourself diversity is the key! Anyway I hope that somebody understands all I have said because knowledge is power!

Biggest lesson I have learnt, GREED destroys everything!

BorisAlt, hashbrick told you he doesn't want you in his pool. Now its his business, so just move on! Your reasons are legit, but come on man he's probably just a kid?

Happy Trades!

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:35:33 PM

BorisAlt, hashbrick told you he doesn't want you in his pool. Now its his business, so just move on! Your reasons are legit, but come on man he's probably just a kid?

Yes, move on. If you want to trade don't post in a group buy for mining! what the sense?

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:25:22 PM

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
freax

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:35:34 PM

Price is great BUT I have few questions I like to be answered before I invest big $ into this:

What experience you have mining? You know is not just a matter of plugging the power line? What are the problems, you as a manager foresee beside ROI?
Where will be hosted and do you have redundant power lines and protection system is in place? How secure is the place?
What pool do you expect to use?
What do you expect to do with the hardware once the mining is over? Do you think to resell based on our intention or offer a buy back option?
Are you the same italian or the friend of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60?
Do you offer some kind of identity verification/exchange once we make the deal? Escrow?

Buona fortuna comunque...
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:46:46 AM

I wish it was a joke, or a dream.

Disclosure: freax is not my alt.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:22:31 AM

lol
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Price is great BUT I have few questions I like to be answered before I invest big $ into this:

What experience you have mining? You know is not just a matter of plugging the power line? What are the problems, you as a manager foresee beside ROI?
Where will be hosted and do you have redundant power lines and protection system is in place? How secure is the place?
What pool do you expect to use?
What do you expect to do with the hardware once the mining is over? Do you think to resell based on our intention or offer a buy back option?
Are you the same italian or the friend of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60?
Do you offer some kind of identity verification/exchange once we make the deal? Escrow?

Buona fortuna comunque...

Hello,

I'm absolutly NOT the same person or a friend of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60 and I dissociate myself from him for everything. I've NEVER talk with him on this forum or in italy.

Pool will be GHash.io, just cos it is the biggest.

As topic says when bitcoins mining will be useless we're gonna mine other crypto . I think after that the hardware will value like 2€? If you think in Agoust, 4TH/s will be very little and could be very difficult to sell to anyone. Anyway If we're gonna to sell it we can share profit!

As topic says I've already got a miner and I think I know how to set up it easily. Plus I'm an eletrician and you don't have to worry about hosting, so Smiley I know that is not just a matter of plugging the power line Smiley. I build and assemble high-voltage electrical substations for work.

I do not accept any intermediary for payments. The only way is, if you are in italy or if you have a friend here, cash.

You can find in this post my expectation for ROI.

For any other questions PM me or E-mail.

Regards
freax

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:24:25 PM

Hi, I think you are a good guy trying your best to divide the risk, but I think your ROI assumption is far to much positive, I've used 5 different online calculator and my average is different.
Anyway you did not even took into consideration that they will be at least 15% less powerful as the website states, nor adjusted the shares proportionally.
You did not assure us about security but only on your skill as electrician which we can assume are good.
I've read there is a second market for asic chip when they will become useless for mining, this doesn't mean it will be an easy sell but for 3.6th could be of some value I'm sure more then 2€
Anyway I'm out is too risky for the delivery & price factor
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

I believe you can sell the machines for a good price.
No reasonable well informed person would buy it, but luckily for you there are a lot of uninformed people.
Take a look at old mining hardware on ebay, those prices some people are offering Shocked
Even for hardware that is no longer profitable you can get a reasonable return.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:04:39 PM

I believe you can sell the machines for a good price.
No reasonable well informed person would buy it, but luckily for you there are a lot of uninformed people.
Take a look at old mining hardware on ebay, those prices some people are offering Shocked
Even for hardware that is no longer profitable you can get a reasonable return.

yes true! now there are a lot of people on ebuy buying miners at incredible prices, but I think that in July/Agoust they have learned the lesson and could be very difficult sell a miner useless. Anyway we can try!
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

Yes, you should not rely too hard on the selling price, but at least it is worth the try.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: