Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16061 times)
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:57:07 AM

I see another italian guy organizing a Cointerra GB.
Why don't trust?
Please, keep 500 shares for me, Hashcesar84!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying

Update no mine shares you. Where FUD? Thank you.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:59:21 PM

BorisAlt you didn't invest on my GB and you're keep talking about it. Everyday i find 1 or 2 of your post I'm really bored.

Please keep your considerations for yourself and stop bombing my thread.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:01:49 PM

BorisAlt you didn't invest on my GB and you're keep talking about it. Everyday i find 1 or 2 of your post I'm really bored.

Yeah Boris, stop trying to stop this guy earning a dishonest living by SCAMMING people.

donations not accepted
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:06:27 PM

Yeah Boris, stop trying to stop this guy earning a dishonest living by SCAMMING people.

You're accusing a honest person without any proof, I'm gonna respect every single word written in the topic

Stop bombing all thread on bitcointalk
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:23:53 PM

I say pay money, you no trust me. Why you mean? My word not good that I am honest? When you see proof you understand. Me tired of you make me look bad. I am a certified electrician and a famous ballerina.  When my first payout? Thank you.

What's the weight of one kilogram of asphalt if hedgehog is 24 years old? Me don't joking. I learn this in school.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

I say pay money, you no trust me. Why you mean? My word not good that I am honest? When you see proof you understand. Me tired of you make me look bad. I am a certified electrician and a famous ballerina.  When my first payout? Thank you.

What's the weight of one kilogram of asphalt if hedgehog is 24 years old? Me don't joking. I learn this in school.
ridiculous
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:59:42 PM

ridiculous

We agree on something. Finally.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

ridiculous

We agree on something. Finally.

I'm happy you finally understood
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

Hashcesar84, please do not be mad with me. I finally made you aware what ridiculous sounds like. Please please try for just one second to imagine what your statements and responses sound like to me. You THINK you are making sense. You THINK we should trust you because you said so. The truth is, without proof, your words mean NOTHING. Many people have been burnt in the last few weeks on this forum.

Do you understand ?

vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:46:39 AM

so where is your proof, that this is not a scam?
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:14:18 PM

Hashceasar84:

As I have told you in PMs, my intuition is that you are a good guy, with sufficient experience to operate these miners, and you have an order receipt so that is something too.  Presumably, you should have your miners any day now and put to rest the "scam" allegations.

I would love to buy more shares in this GB, but what is stopping me is the possibility that this GB turns out to be a flameout.  I have already been scammed more than once (twice if you count Black Arrow as a scam, which I do at this point).  If you consider for a moment that companies with employees (Butterfly Labs, Black Arrow, etc.) can be scammers, then it is not a far stretch to see how someone like yourself, who starts out with good intentions, might end up flaming out.

I have urged you in PMs to do a few simple things that would put everyone's mind at ease.  These do NOT require escrow of money, which I know is something you are not comfortable doing.  Without rehashing the escrow discussion, I think you should consider taking the following steps which will certainly put my mind at ease.  All of these steps are merely to VERIFY that you are who you say you are, and that you have the orders you said you had in your name, and that you have planned for the future. 

(1) Contact a TRUSTED member of this forum and ask them if they will verify you.  Any "hero" member who has multiple positive trust reputation points and no negatives, is probably a good choice.  I suggest SebastianJu as I have dealt with him personally, but there are many others.  You can also look at the list of members who do escrows - NOT as escrow holders but just as a list of trusted members you can contact.  You can probably find someone who is Italian which will eliminate the language barrier.

(2) Provide whatever information that TRUSTED member requests for verification.  He or she will probably ask to see your passport or government ID, utility bill (to verify your address), and the order from Cointerra.  They may ask to be on a call with you to Cointerra to verify the order and order date.

(3) As the trusted member to post in this forum including what they were able to verify and how. 

(4) I think you could provide more details on how you are planning to handle the power requirements of the two miners, and the network access.  Each miner will need its own circuit most likley. So have you run independent circuits to a room already?  Are you doing that yourself if its not done already?  How many amps do you have on your panel?  Simple questions for an electrician to answer but it will tell everyone you have thought this out.  Similar questions for network access.  What kind of internet connection do you have (DSL, Cable)?  How are you planning to bring the internet access to the same room as the miners (hard wire cat6?  wireless?)?  Do you have a good firewall with stateful inspection and DDOS prevention (to prevent DDOS and other attacks that have plagued some miners?)

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:29:57 PM

Hashceasar84:

As I have told you in PMs, my intuition is that you are a good guy, with sufficient experience to operate these miners, and you have an order receipt so that is something too.  Presumably, you should have your miners any day now and put to rest the "scam" allegations.

I would love to buy more shares in this GB, but what is stopping me is the possibility that this GB turns out to be a flameout.  I have already been scammed more than once (twice if you count Black Arrow as a scam, which I do at this point).  If you consider for a moment that companies with employees (Butterfly Labs, Black Arrow, etc.) can be scammers, then it is not a far stretch to see how someone like yourself, who starts out with good intentions, might end up flaming out.

I have urged you in PMs to do a few simple things that would put everyone's mind at ease.  These do NOT require escrow of money, which I know is something you are not comfortable doing.  Without rehashing the escrow discussion, I think you should consider taking the following steps which will certainly put my mind at ease.  All of these steps are merely to VERIFY that you are who you say you are, and that you have the orders you said you had in your name, and that you have planned for the future. 

(1) Contact a TRUSTED member of this forum and ask them if they will verify you.  Any "hero" member who has multiple positive trust reputation points and no negatives, is probably a good choice.  I suggest SebastianJu as I have dealt with him personally, but there are many others.  You can also look at the list of members who do escrows - NOT as escrow holders but just as a list of trusted members you can contact.  You can probably find someone who is Italian which will eliminate the language barrier.

(2) Provide whatever information that TRUSTED member requests for verification.  He or she will probably ask to see your passport or government ID, utility bill (to verify your address), and the order from Cointerra.  They may ask to be on a call with you to Cointerra to verify the order and order date.

(3) As the trusted member to post in this forum including what they were able to verify and how. 

(4) I think you could provide more details on how you are planning to handle the power requirements of the two miners, and the network access.  Each miner will need its own circuit most likley. So have you run independent circuits to a room already?  Are you doing that yourself if its not done already?  How many amps do you have on your panel?  Simple questions for an electrician to answer but it will tell everyone you have thought this out.  Similar questions for network access.  What kind of internet connection do you have (DSL, Cable)?  How are you planning to bring the internet access to the same room as the miners (hard wire cat6?  wireless?)?  Do you have a good firewall with stateful inspection and DDOS prevention (to prevent DDOS and other attacks that have plagued some miners?)

I have asked about the same thing a couple of days back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418356.msg5098709#msg5098709

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

prevent Ddos? please guys stop joke.

I perfectly know how to host a miner and how to reduce down times.

I'm available for any questions but please read topic and try to understand what it says, do you think is very important know which is my contract for the eletricity?

About proof of identity or anything else I don't have any intention to share copy of mi passport or ID card to anyone.

To be clear about who I am I can share in pm to 1 of customers the entire receipt without hide surname and address number. He will be able to share it if I will not send dividends.

I think that soon time of waiting is over and anyone will see how this challenged GB will take his ROI.
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

First batch of TerraMiner IV already sent, we are waiting for the second one

DATELINE 2/13/2014

We have recently posted the newest version of TerraMiner User Guide to our website (available to view and download), as well as the latest firmware. If your TerraMiner is running firmware older than 0.6.32 we recommend that you upgrade to the new firmware (if you received your TerraMiner in the last week you should already have this version.)  Instructions for upgrading the firmware are in the User Guide.

Both the firmware and User Guide can be found at http://cointerra.com/user-guide

As you may be aware, the TerraMiner IV May batch has now sold out and we are not opening sales for a June batch at this time. Our operations team is focusing all of its efforts on fulfilling existing orders with current customers and now that we have ramped up production we are making good progress, having delivered the first batch and now well into shipping the second.

Additionally, we will be making the first of a number of exciting announcements in the coming days, so if you are not already subscribed to our mailing list you can do so at the bottom of the home page at http://cointerra.com

As always, if you have any questions please contact support@cointerra.com or call us on 1 (512) 270-6050 (9am to 6pm CST.)

Sincerely,

Team CoinTerra
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

About proof of identity or anything else I don't have any intention to share copy of mi passport or ID card to anyone.

They are not asking to share with anyone, but someone with positive, rock solid trust, of your choice, that has nothing to do with your identity, but just to verify

We call this, a good practice.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:32:11 PM

They are not asking to share with anyone, but someone with positive, rock solid trust, of your choice, that has nothing to do with your identity, but just to verify

nothing to do with my identity? I'm sorry but I dont give copy of passport to anyone in internet.

Is very dangerous share this kind of informations, really more than invest in a GB where everything is clear and address where miner will arrive is shown.

Contrary of many others GB, here there are solid evidence about order.
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:36:08 PM

here there are solid evidence about order.
Where?
WithAZ

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:29:40 PM

Howdy I was thinking of buying on this thread but all the negative speak make me worry - is this legit?
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:11:56 PM

Howdy I was thinking of buying on this thread but all the negative speak make me worry - is this legit?

I would be extremely cautious if I was you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: