Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16070 times)
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

Howdy I was thinking of buying on this thread but all the negative speak make me worry - is this legit?
We are talking to create the very best condition, but IMHO you can safely buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:18:47 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 05:17:43 PM by mattboldfield

fkn thing and he's got your money!!

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:25:11 AM

Howdy I was thinking of buying on this thread but all the negative speak make me worry - is this legit?

Now you have two Italians, this guy and hashbag saying its safe as bricks and mortar.
Firstly, do not listen to these opinions, read the comments and make up your own mind!
Besides that he doesn't even have it in hand, what idiot would pay a total stranger in advance?
Notice how consistently hesitant he is to verify himself through other means - scam alert!!
His literacy skills also vary in his comments.
Even if he sells all his shares on two miners what's in it for him....NOTHING!
And what IF its his true name and address? What's the worse you investors can do in retaliation? Wow flame him on the forums, while the guy knows nobody can do a fkn thing and he's got your money!!
Unless he can verify himself immediately through a trusted member, I'm telling you this is another foreign cunt scamming you dim-witted Anglos!

Hashbag time for your positive affirmation of bullshit!

By all means do exactly as mattboldfield instructs.  As a multi-year veteran of bitcointalk.org, a PHd in Scamonomics and the leading authority on what everyone in this thread should do, it's extremely ill-advised to disobey him.
I am such an idiot.  If it was not for Matt I would have been scammed out of my house by this OP.  Thankfully, none of have to worry about a world without Matt.  Because he will respond to all of our posts, whether we ask a question or not.  He's like a brother to me.
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:06:01 AM

Now you have two Italians, this guy and hashbag saying its safe as bricks and mortar.
Firstly, do not listen to these opinions, read the comments and make up your own mind!
Besides that he doesn't even have it in hand, what idiot would pay a total stranger in advance?
Notice how consistently hesitant he is to verify himself through other means - scam alert!!
His literacy skills also vary in his comments.
Even if he sells all his shares on two miners what's in it for him....NOTHING!
And what IF its his true name and address? What's the worse you investors can do in retaliation? Wow flame him on the forums, while the guy knows nobody can do a fkn thing and he's got your money!!
Unless he can verify himself immediately through a trusted member, I'm telling you this is another foreign cunt scamming you dim-witted Anglos!

Hashbag time for your positive aaffirmation of bullshit!

By all means do exactly as mattboldfield instructs.  As a multi-year veteran of bitcointalk.org, a PHd in Scamonomics and the leading authority on what everyone in this thread should do, it's extremely ill-advised to disobey him.
I am such an idiot.  If it was not for Matt I would have been scammed out of my house by this OP.  Thankfully, none of have to worry about a world without Matt.  Because he will respond to all of our posts, whether we ask a question or not.  He's like a brother to me.

Matt is a little eccentric and a drama queen no doubt. Perhaps even some drugs involved. Having said that, I will trust him a bit more than the OP regarding success of this endeavor.

Regardless, we are reaching the point when this thread truly turns interesting. The miners should be in OP's hands soon and the rest will unfold precipitously.

Good times.

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:38:43 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 05:13:57 PM by mattboldfield

Haven't I already dealt with you Stifler? Finally you got the spell checker installed I see....good 4u!

WithAZ

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

Ok... i'll pass for now... thanks...
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

Hello guys,

I saw this new product on cointerra's website http://cointerra.com/product/gsxi/ we could buy it with the discount.

It is not too much impegnative talking about price.

Did anyone understand if the discount is only for 1 item or for the entire order?

BorisAlt

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:38:27 AM

mattboldfield

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:12:04 PM

Where's the pump located???
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:07:15 PM

Hello guys,

I saw this new product on cointerra's website http://cointerra.com/product/gsxi/ we could buy it with the discount.

Did anyone understand if the discount is only for 1 item or for the entire order?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give me an idea if is possible that some investors gonna spend money for this item. Payment is not important at the moment, I'd like just to have an idea, maybe I will placed the order in this days and than share after.

Thanks for your time
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:18:31 PM

I would be extremely cautious if I was you.
+1
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

I would be extremely cautious if I was you.
+1

Ask Mattboldfield.  He knows what's best for you.
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:34:14 PM

I've decide to show my details.

Please stop attacking my post
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

Mattboldfield, whats the best for me?
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:37:34 PM

Mattboldfield says your Stiflers Bitch!

tludwig

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:01:39 AM

Hello guys,

Hi,

sounds good but they are writing: The GSX I is now available for pre-order with delivery scheduled for June 2014

In Bitcoin-Language: The GSX I will be in stock on January 2015

My budget is small, but I would be in with 40GH/s.

Thomas
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:33:25 PM

Hello guys,

Hi,

sounds good but they are writing: The GSX I is now available for pre-order with delivery scheduled for June 2014

In Bitcoin-Language: The GSX I will be in stock on January 2015

My budget is small, but I would be in with 40GH/s.

Thomas

Yes, probably they will be late, but at the moment is thee best way to use the discount.

Maybe is better wait to use discount for the 2nd generation of ASIC.
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:01:05 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:10:32 AM by BorisAlt

Who asked you to do that? I repeat and please listen carefully. Wait, I will do this in bold red letters:

This has never been about when you get your equipment. It was always about what you can do with it when you get it. Nobody cares about your order details. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE ACTUALLY ASKED

Did this red mess above get your attention? You seem to like it. I hope you did like my attempt.

Now. Do you have redundant power supplies, redundant internet access and any history showing you can handle a hosted mining operation? All this reminds me the Ground Hog Day movie. Have you watched it? Highly recommend. Please don't tell me you are a qualified electrician (like you did before) because you know I am going to say I am a renowned ballerina. People need proof of your facilities (or someone who can vouch for them).

If you don't get your equipment in a reasonable time frame, the shareholders expect you to pay them original btc back. That part is simple. You answered "after second week of March". I know that answer stopped me from ordering since "after March" can mean August.

The longer you continue to avoid answering the questions in public forum, the longer this theater will continue. You probably figured out by now I am not going to stop asking these questions. Once bitten twice shy, right? If you don't know that expression, please take time to learn it. Internet is a great thing.

Thanks!

Truly yours.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:07:30 AM

Who asked you to do that? I repeat and please listen carefully. Wait, I will do this in bold red letters:

This has never been about when you get your equipment. It was always about what you can do with it when you get it. Nobody cares about your order details. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE ACTUALLY ASKED

Did this red mess above get your attention? You seem to like it. I hope you did like my attempt.

Now. Do you have redundant power supplies, redundant internet access and any history showing you can handle a hosted mining operation? All this reminds me the Ground Hog Day movie. Have you watched it? Highly recommend. Please don't tell me you are a qualified electrician (like you did before) because you know I am going to say I am a renowned ballerina. People need proof of your facilities (or someone who can vouch for them).

If you don't get your equipment in a reasonable time frame, the shareholders expect you to pay them original btc back. That part is simple. You answered "after second week of March". I know that answer stopped me from ordering since "after March" can mean August.

The longer you continue to avoid answering the questions in public forum, the longer this theater will continue. You probably figured out by now I am not going to stop asking these questions. Once bitten twice shy, right? If you don't know that expression, please take time to learn it. Internet is a great thing.

Thanks!

Truly yours.

matt.... you are just pathetic as member of this community. enjoy your stupid life
mattboldfield

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

WTF, Im not Boris!!!
Or am I??
I cant even tell anymore!
One week to go before end of February!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: