Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16067 times)
analoxide

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:33:09 PM

It's unfortunate but I saw this coming many many (did I mention many?) pages ago when he came on baiting people.
The guy did a fast job cleaning that wallet out! Never to be heard from again I'm sure (well under that name anyway)!

The only way for certain to make the bitcoin and the money is to mine it yourself. I just bought 20 units of Antminer s-1's (6 of these)and
avalon 230gh/s (14 of these) from Semtong in China.

I have a cube farm going right now with 10 of those and it doesn't make enough at 38gh/s on them. (Although they do overclock and without any problems
that one might think they would have). However the heat these little cubes make is killing me! 3 of them in this room feel like 3 furnace ducts that never turn off!
The room with the other 7 is equal to standing in hell with a snowmobile suit on!

Back to the matter at hand... The next time someone comes out of the blue and offers to sell you a share in equipment that he is getting, or anyone that's
trying to sell you anything on a forum where you don't know the people, then sit on your hands and think about it. Then think some more. Then.... for the REAL stupid
ones out there (those that have been taken more than 1 time in the last 48 to 96 hours by some other crooks), well you need to immediately rip the cords out of the pc,
get in the car, drive to a park, but half way there throw your cell phone out the window of the moving vehicle, then get out of the car, walk into the forest-park area
and sit down. Now say to yourself out loud... "I will not fall for this again...I will not fall for this again..." and continue this for...oh...lets say the next 4 hours!

After 4 hours you should be over it. If your not, there's nothing much you can do since you threw your phone away and your computer was ripped out of the wall so you CAN'T fall for it again!

If in some manor you find a way to actually get back online to do it again, then I suggest you BUY HEAVY! Yep, Spend every dime you have! Since going about trying to save you money didn't quite work,and stopping you from getting back on the internet to fall for it again didn't work either! However by you spending every last dime you have WILL WORK since you have nothing else left to lose after that and your problem has been solved! (Although you will probably be looking for a place to live and you might have to pay the lawyers fees when your wife files for divorce!

I'm thinking of starting a help group of "Miners Anonymous"! People that can't quite help themselves from falling for the scams of others. The ones that fell for hashceasar84 can have the front seats! Those of you that spend money on equipment from companies that just listed themselves as a manufacturer can have the middle ones, and the people that buy 10 pc's, 25- fifty port usb hubs, and 500+ USB miners with the hopes of getting rich have earned the back seats since although they tried, they didn't try hard enough and do their homework before buying complete junk to lose money with.

Front row center will be the guy that replies asking where to send the bitcoin to reserve the front row center seat! lol.

So hopefully now those of you that got stung on this one can sit back and watch the next set of clowns walk up and do the same thing you just did since as they say...There's one born every minute and in Bitcoin you can TRIPLE THAT!

Some of you might be thinking...How does he know so much about scams and liars/fools!?!? (I know I would be if I were you, after all, why take the word of someone you just met that's NOT asking you for anything other that to use common sense when dealing in financial matter on or off the internet!?!?)

Well... I get lied to more than 100 times a day. I have more broken promises made to me each week than most of you will have in the next 2 years combined! I have heard it all. Get rich quick, create money from thin air (which is what bitcoin seems to be but you know what I mean lol), and a lot more. How do I get so unlucky to be lied to and attempted scammed every day of my life? It's easy!!! I'M A PAWNBROKER!

Yep! Just like Pawnstars and Les Gold in Michigan with Hard Core Pawn! However those shows are just that, shows. That kind of stuff DOES NOT happen in pawnshops!

What does happen is that we are lied to that the item in the box works fine! Or this is solid gold, just look at the stamp (as they are unraveling a chain that's the size of the one that docks the Titanic). I say to them...If I stamped your fork at dinner with 14K, does that mean it's gold?!?!? Oh sure...I'm coming back for it, it was my aunt Gertie's! In most cases, pawners are liars. It's a sad truth that every pawnbroker knows. If he doesn't, he should be coming to Miners Anonymous, I'll leave a seat open for ya!"

Thanks for reading all! ...AO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:09:05 AM

Dude, how can you live with the noise of all those miners at home?
Btw, how old are you? My best estimate is 40 years, just interested.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:08:17 PM

One more day till payout. I am pumped.

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:22:09 PM

Anyone wanting to sell shares?
plnali

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

make me an offer...
I have 200 shares (pedro)

I can't do this to you, we all suspect that this is a SCAM, tomorrow will be a big day!!!
timelessco

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

Ah, just another scammer. Lesson learnt, the hard way. Hope you prosper, asshole. Smiley
BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:38:24 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 12:00:24 AM by BorisAlt

Good - 28% Profit
Bad - Start date probably delayed: End of mine: Mid July
Ugly - Total stranger! 100% Risk

Investors be careful!

One of three things will happen:

1. He will simply disappear along with money, giving some excuse (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) before mining starts.
2. He will struggle for weeks and months, learning the harsh ways of Bitcoin mining hosting, all the while providing great communication of all the happenings about (non-delivery of HW, issues with hosting, personal health, aliens occupying his basement) and produces ROI between -50 and -75%
3. He will be a miracle, a messiah, Jesus, Mohammed all in one, delivering 20%+ ROI

Do miracles happen? Yes, very rarely. The question is: do you believe in Jesus?

lol, just send some dividends and I'm Jesus? :O I don't think all people are bad as you think

The results are in. Italian Sunday has come and gone. It's an official scam, ladies and gentlemen. You can start giving out your (red) love to the OP.

And to think I was almost starting to believe in Jesus, when this sub-human trash proved that he was indeed nothing more than a piece of trash. But don't worry. Even though there is no Jesus, Karma is certainly on lookout. Be careful Hashcesar84. Your ill gotten riches (lol) will bring you nothing but more feeling of what you are - HUMAN TRASH. Deep inside, you know - that whisper in your head "Hashcesar is a human trash, hashcesar is a human trash". It's all about your experiences as you live your life. Congratulations on this feeling and oh, please do remember: It's a small world and Karma is a bitch.

Have a nice day, trash.

For the rest of the fine people, here is a link how to report scammers properly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:55:57 AM

O come on Boris, theirs only one real Jesus!  And I believe in him!
I told that prick hashbag he had no balls a month ago, he sure delivered.

He's not sub human, the guy simply outsmarted these people. I wouldn't be surprised if most were kids under 30 that "invested"
Well you live n learn, but scammers will always be in waiting.

Now speaking of Karma, nobody wants to buy that shit, so disappointed!!

And thx for the return PM?Huh

L8R masturbator!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: