Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 625 times)
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I think it's profitable to invest in cryptocurrency, because blockchain technology is developing rapidly, so there are still many opportunities for the whole industry to develop rapidly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

First of all, it's because of the profit of my dearest friend whom multiplying his money in trading. From that time, I searched a lot of ways in trading, thus I'm currently independent with my profit/loss.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Actually to be honest my friend forcefully made me to invest in bitcoin first.As i didn't know about this currency so well that's why i was totally against that.But the amount of profit that was generated by that investment was great and i was blown away with that and that made me to invest more and on daily bases.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley

it's nice to hear you're making a profit and progress. I've been around for a long time and the truth is that you need to be very patient and cautious when making the investments, do not go for hype or fud

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

What made me invest in cryptocurrency is because there is a lot of coins that have a future and you can earn a lot of money years from now. Even though there is a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency, it is only because they don't know a lot of things about it. They don't know how good is the team behind the good coins and their project development.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

At first I didn't know the cryptocurrency but later friends told me, and my friend had a great vision. So we just played together.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

investing in crypto for me is to earn extra money, because the velocity of money in crypto is very fast, the risk is quite large so we have to be careful.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

I think it still not to late to learn more about cryptocurrency at this time, up until now the cryptocurrecy is keep on growing.
I believe in the future, the cryptocurrency will keep on making it's way up.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I have been a Forex trader for the past 10 years. I was told about Bitcoin back in 2014 by one of my friends, but I was too engrossed in Forex and my other work that it slipped my mind. Crypto really caught my eye in the latter part of 2017 where it went from horizontal to vertical in couple of weeks. This is when I switched from Forex to Crypto after reading a lot about crypto currencies and their use cases.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Crypto is a great development we have not explored when it comes to technological advancement. I invest into crypto, just just because of the profit, but to also be a part of the developmental process through crypto.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

My friend told me that cryptocurrency is worth investing. Then I learned it for a long time. Finally found. Cryptocurrency is the currency that changes our lives. So I invest.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I think the factors that made me invest in crypto currency of course, to generate profits for my future and the future of my family. I think investing in crypto currency is a very good part of the decision because it makes life better for the future. With us knowing the enormous profits can be made in crypto.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

The excitement around the crypto-currencies and the associated earnings opportunities has not subsided for more than a year. I'm in the crypto world for less than a year. I invested in bitcoin. As for investments in new crypto projects (ICO), then you can break a good jackpot, but the risks are also high. Now I'm gaining experience, otherwise it's easy to make a mistake with the choice of the project.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

My first and main reason to invest on cryptocurrency is the chance of profit that we could get from it. aside from the risk that it has.
But still i invest some of my fund here, hoping to find a good cryptocurrency that can bring what i wish in investing here.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

I was forced to a large percentage of profits  Roll Eyes

love2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

I invest in encryption not only because I am optimistic about the encryption industry, I think it is worth investing, and in the future may bring me more wealth. More importantly, I feel that with the development of technology, encryption will only improve and change our world.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

It is profit. Yes, yes, it's profit. Because today's stock market is no longer profitable, people are looking for value-added products. The cryptocurrency is the best.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

For me its all about the investment and trading of the crypto currencies for getting the real money. Im here to set my real life with this kind of passive income. Now I know very well why I am here, just to take out as much as I could from the crypto currency investment. When I entered in the crypto then I knew since the first day that crypto currency is all about the money and how different ways are there for the earning. If I continue this then I know very well that I will have best retirement of all time and I can just make my and my families life very very secure with it. Thats why I am here in the crypto currency.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I can see the future in crypto and that insisted me to invest in crypto. Also the level of profit in investment is much more higher.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I found this sphere very interesting with a huge future in every day life of humanity. Learning about new currency while its on a starting stage of evolving makes me more advantage in terms of making money and getting more knowladge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: