Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 620 times)
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

I invested in the crypto currency for making money, but now I'm guessing that this is all much more than just an investment.
Why you think so ? I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.

I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed. Check it out #CRYPTICS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

I think what is important, you should study the choices of coins your going or planning to invest. Need to make analysis on it's market trend using their graphical price charts that would help to study and understand it. I am investing in ETH since I think this is one of the most popular altcoin and I do believe that it is a promising coin among the other coins and I believe can it can give me generous profit in the end of my long term plan.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

what made me invest in crypto is the ability of it to make your money profit over the short period of time, Im just buying a small amount of coins that I can hold for 6 to a year frame then I will let the time goes by, but the bitcoin is always on the list of my coin to be hold due to its huge potential of having a good value in this year.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

for honestly speaking of course for financial matters i see and watch lots of people that they can grow their money fast and that matter catches my attention as far im undergraduate i need to find a better opportunity to make my family a prosperous life Cheesy
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

What made me invest cryptocurrency is that it is so volatile and anyone can be an instant millionaire by it that’s why im enticed by it.Though many are afraid to invest on it too since its very risky kind of investment.Your money can anytime all be lost in just a blink of an eye.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

I invest in cryptocurrency to make money. With the development of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. So we do believe that investment encryption is very easy to make a lot of money.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:10 AM

What made me invest in a certain coin is really more on the technology aspects of it and the business side. Most companies only create products after their ICO but I am more interested in seeing and trying the prototypes first then decide whether to invest or not.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

What makes me to invest in cryptocurrency is because of so many advantage of cryptocurrency that you won't find anywhere. The convenience, the privacy, security and many more advantages that is unquantifiable!
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

I have many friends rich investment crypto so I joined to invest. now I've gotten a big advantage. I also believe long-term crypto investment is very safe
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley
I want to rean extra money but know I realize I have learned more thing about the market and the new tec as well.

Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! CRYPTICS
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

I finally decided to invest my time and money into cryptocurrency when i incurred a huge loss of investing into one of these Network Marketing crap called Max International. The system in Max International is very rigid and it made me borrow a whole lot from people which i later had to pay with my school fees because i am a student. currently i am almost done paying all my debtors thanks to cryptocurrencies which allowed me to participate in bounty campaigns. I would advise any youth out there not to be cajoled by any of those network marketing craps that are out there. It's very complex than how they would explain it to you making it all juicy that you would succeed as soon as you join. Please get into crypto and be free

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

which makes me invest in crypto is because I think crpyto really give big profit to make me become rich.
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

The gains, and the projects. Every criptomoeda has a great future when it has a good team and a good project. If the crypto has this, the future is very good and with it high gains. That's the main reason anyone here, the gain

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

Investing in this crypto is certainly a good step to make a profit because with this we can invest our funds for the future. But we must remember, investing in this cryptocurrency has a big risk. If you are not prepared for the risk then never to dare to invest in cryptocurrency.
I agree with this. At first, you need to prepare yourself because all investment have their own risk. I invested to Cryptocurrency because of the profits that I gained. At first this kind of industry is hard to understand, but when you study and research things about cryptocurrency you will definitely like it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

2 major reasons why I invest in Crypto Currency, First of the insane income and Second is, I am having fun with the market. With crypto currency, everything seems accessible without restrictions whatsoever. Doing fun stuff like helping promoting and developing a project while earning decent money, It is the best investment I have so far.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Crypto currency is the new way of dealing in financial instrument.moreover it provide good return

Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

Well most of my friends are involved in the crypto-world while I don't really know what they are talking about and when I see that they earned more money than what I have earned I became curious and ask them how does it works? So they help and teach me how this crypto-things really works and how to earn more and thats the time I involved myself to cryptocurrency and invest on it.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

I invested in the crypto currency for making money, but now I'm guessing that this is all much more than just an investment.
Yeah, Me too. At first, my purpose of investing into crypto is just purely because of money. I want to harness its fluctuations to create profits nothing more nothing less. But as time goes by, I realized that what I'm doing is actually fun and meaningful at the same time. At a slow phase I learned how to enjoy everything here in crypto world; being here in the forum with all the knowledge I gained here, I get hyped now when there's happening in the market which may be favorable on me and I get inspired when there is always a good news or any advancements of crypto. To sum up, crypto change my life (in a good way of course) and it is now part of me Smiley.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

I came into cryptocurrency out of curiosity., It was this time when Bitcoin was just gaining fame and a number of negative comments about it were all over. I therefore decided to have a look int what the fuss was all about and just to tryout nd see what crypto had in store, Im happy to say the decision was a good one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: