Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:25:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 625 times)
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

I invest in cryptocurrency because I see it has huge profit margins. Many cryptocurrencies can rise several times or even hundreds of times overnight! This is the place that attracts me the most! Although the current market is very bad, but I think there is hope, I will hold my tokens and continue to wait for the market to bring me good news.
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

what made me invest in crypto is the ability of it to make your money profit over the short period of time, Im just buying a small amount of coins that I can hold for 6 to a year frame then I will let the time goes by, but the bitcoin is always on the list of my coin to be hold due to its huge potential of having a good value in this year.
I agree, the cryptocurrency allows you to earn good money with minimal investment. This allows us to completely trust ourselves and keep the coins even to the lowest drop without fear of going into debt.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:33:13 AM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley

I joined cryptocurrencies mainly to reach economic freedom. I see you entered the market before its all-time high... and that's a good thing  Wink I have friends who entered the market in January, so they are in a tremendous loss at the moment...
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is not all about making profits/money because you've hold your money from a certain time to another. Knowing how volatile the market, crypto is still reliable when you know when to hold, buy or sell your coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

of course the reason almost everyone why investing in the currency crypto is to be able to get profit so it will make money and to improve the economy to be better
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:39:34 AM

Of course my primary reason in investing with cryptocurrency is to have or make profit out of my investment capital just like in joining icos or do crypto trading, do airdrops and participating with different bounty campaigns. Am glad I have known cryptocurrency because  it gave me or it opened an opportunity for me to earn a decent income while at home looking after my kids. Although earning here is unstable but still I consider this as my source for earning, profit and gain.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

First because I want to earn money quickly for every month but after 1 year it turned out all the more from it,I find a lot of things that eventually I love,a lot of interesting things in the unexpected that can happen.Invest so the more interesting,the deeper go the more wanted much to know,yes this is the world that I love somehow I made a profit or vice versa
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

Like you I did not pay much attention to crypto when I first encountered it. A bad decision. After many years of hearing about its potential I finally joined in. I invested because I saw its potential for mainstream usage in the coming years. And of course the financial gains you will get if your investments becomes successful.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:58:06 AM

Initially I was drawn into Crypto Currency trading because of the spectacular amount of market and business activity surrounding them.

Volatility across all traditional asset classes had dried up, especially many commodities were at historical lows in terms of trader interest,

and the reason was rightfully this new budding asset class that shook the foundations of all financial activity and started the Crypto Revolution.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Like you I did not pay much attention to crypto when I first encountered it. A bad decision. After many years of hearing about its potential I finally joined in. I invested because I saw its potential for mainstream usage in the coming years. And of course the financial gains you will get if your investments becomes successful.

I can see an outstanding feedback  on some crypto coins which has been doing great performance in terms of profitable value. That's  why every people seems to be more interested  with this type of investment strategy. But as of now we must consider the fact that some sort of delays of fhe price wasn't able to maintain its promising value due to panic selling that has affected huge numbers of investor specially the new incoming buyers of different coins.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Of course I began to invest because of the possibility of earnings. As it turned out to grow themselves coins if you learn how to choose the right time and sell, buy. Besides the forum itself, working on it, you can earn money, coins. At the same time doing what you love!

Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

My friend told about this market and showed me everything, and I became interested in it, now I am trading here safely, following the news and I like it as this market is the future.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Investing in crypto currency is a great way to increase money earning. I started with participation in bounty campaigns without the slightest investment in crypto currency. After a while, I can afford to invest in projects.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Originally I began in cryptocurrency as a way to earn extra money on the side but instead i learned that it was more of a long term investment than a quick way to get a few extra pounds. Ive learned that i have to have patience with this so that the money I have invested will go further in time.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

I think it's profitable to invest in cryptocurrency, because blockchain technology is developing rapidly, so there are still many opportunities for the whole industry to develop rapidly.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

I have invested a certain amount in cryptocurrency. Of course this is a risk and do not advise the last money to invest in it. You can invest a certain capital that will not be particularly sorry to lose. And of course to be patient and wait a little bit as he grows up.I wish you all good luck and profit in your investment.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

I think the factors that made me invest in crypto currency of course, to generate profits for my future and the future of my family. I think investing in crypto currency is a very good part of the decision because it makes life better for the future. With us knowing the enormous profits can be made in crypto.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:38 AM

At first i was in signature campaign which made me realized that it is a good investment.Aside from my reward i added my bitcoin by buying some and I am holding it until know because i saved it for my retirement age.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

quiet plenty of them are promising ones and there is no doubt that in the near future they will be successful or in short they will boom. lots of them had a potential to be like that, it also depends on how the team woks for it and most importantly the supporters who keeps on investing time and money for it. alrhough there is no assurance to what will be the outcome on that certain crypto, seeing only its platform and potential makes us want to invest, that is also why it is being termed risky.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

Investing in the market of crypto-currencies is an investment in your happy future. How pathetic it did not sound, but it's a fact. I think very soon crypto-currencies will become an integral part of our life the same as the Internet or bank cards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: