Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 [4748] 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 4797 4798 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722516 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:03:15 PM

-snip-
It's funny how much you guys talk about Monero here. Must be interesting to you somehow.
-snip-

That is so lame.

You create hate threads, send packs of trolls here every two minutes, and finally campaign in packs to coinmarketcap with skewed words to reinforce your "see, we told you it was a scam" message, and then you expect everyone to  rollover and invest in your shitcoinism.

Dream on Dogecoin-is-worth-more-than-Monero-obscurity coin. Dream on.

At least you can now copy BCN's new wallet. No need to 'dev'. lol

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:04:03 PM

@ Smooth

I am cry baby Monero developer who can not compete with EVAN in CODING or bring something new to Monero so I cry about it here

Ehhh, just go back to ur shitcoin please

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:04:31 PM

Where is DASH ( ex DRK) forum now? I see only moronero talk here. This forum has no admins? Or admins too want this tread to be closed...
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

Where is DASH ( ex DRK) forum now? I see only moronero talk here. This forum has no admins? Or admins too want this tread to be closed...

Hey AzzAz. We have no admin's here.  Its not a moderated thread... our dev team does not post here unless its to provide technical assistance or announce new features, they are busy actually developing. A quick look at our new and current features proves this.  Otherwise this thread is wide open...everyone already knows that dashtalk.org is where development and such are discussed.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:11:22 PM

-snip-
It's funny how much you guys talk about Monero here. Must be interesting to you somehow.
-snip-

That is so lame.

You create hate threads

Threads expressing negative opinions of a coin are fair game, whether you happen to be a fan of that coin or not.

send packs of trolls here every two minutes

I've sent no trolls anywhere ever.

and finally campaign in packs to coinmarketcap with skewed words

My post on their thread was completely factual and quoted Evan and the Dash FAQ as sources. They made their own decision based, in part afaik, on that information. I've engaged in no other campaign.

to reinforce your "see, we told you it was a scam" message, and then you expect everyone to  rollover and invest in your shitcoinism.

I don't care if anyone invests in anything. More often than not I discourage it.

If it is good and suitable we will use it, just as we use many other open source packages. Reinventing the wheel is stupid.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:16:43 PM

Hey AzzAz. We have no admin's here.  Its not a moderated thread... our dev team does not post here unless its to provide technical assistance or announce new features.  Its wide open...everyone already knows that dashtalk.org is where development and such are discussed. 
I know I'm just tired of all this shit from those moroneros too. My list of ignored is soo long now. They must be from some police, only there this scale of brainwash can be found
the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

@ Smooth

I am cry baby Monero developer who can not compete with EVAN in CODING or bring something new to Monero so I cry about it here

I don't want to get involved in this mud slinging, but I don't really understand why people insist on calling him a developer. According to github, he has all of eight commits in the project's main repo (https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits?author=iamsmooth), or slightly above 1 per month (while he did 150 BCT posts per month over the past four years). That makes him an occasional contributor at best. If you listen to what people write here, you might think he's some sort of big shot in their world. Maybe that's what attracts him to this thread in the first place :-)
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:19:05 PM

Smooth and the Gang....

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:20:15 PM

Too tedius to read this style, how come everyone from Trollero redacts / quotes peoples posts and hacks it up - leave people's text as it was so we can see what they wrote not what you want us to see.

Smoothie - next week MAID is going beta...another coin 'just on Poloniex', and it's 10x more interesting than the Monero but everyone was waiting for a public release...that is going to be your biggest competitor from next week.   Because new BTC on Poloniex is going to get 'directed' to that and not XMR because the 'Anon-coin' market isn't like it was 12 months ago, you need more than that now....thanks to Dash

I bet 10 Dash that Smoothie or another Monero dev will be fudding MAID within 14 days of today, anything from it's a scam to the tech doesn't work...any takers?
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:20:42 PM

@ Smooth

I don't want to get involved in this mud slinging, but I don't really understand why people insist on calling him a developer. According to github, he has all of eight commits in the project's main repo (https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits?author=iamsmooth), or slightly above 1 per month (while he did 150 BCT posts per month over the past four years). That makes him an occasional contributor at best. If you listen to what people write here, you might think he's some sort of big shot in their world. Maybe that's what attracts him to this thread in the first place :-)

Thanks for pointing that out, unlike Trollero trolls...I don't spend time on their threads.  This does start to make sense though...

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

Too tedius to read this style, how come everyone from Trollero redacts / quotes peoples posts and hacks it up - leave people's text as it was so we can see what they wrote not what you want us to see.

Smoothie - next week MAID is going beta...another coin 'just on Poloniex', and it's 10x more interesting than the Monero but everyone was waiting for a public release...that is going to be your biggest competitor from next week.   Because new BTC on Poloniex is going to get 'directed' to that and not XMR because the 'Anon-coin' gig is over, you need more than that now....

I bet 10 Dash that Smoothie or another Monero dev will be fudding MAID within 14 days of today, anything from it's a scam to the tech doesn't work...any takers?

nope don't want to take that bet...sorry sir! Wink

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

According to github, he has all of eight commits in the project's main repo

Most of my technical work on the project does not involve directly pushing code to github, as was discussed at the link below. Nevertheless the github search function is broken and doesn't show all my commits (also shown a few posts down):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg10875573#msg10875573
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:26:38 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 06:38:52 PM by BlockaFett

Smoothie - next week MAID is going beta...another coin 'just on Poloniex', and it's 10x more interesting than the Monero but everyone was waiting for a public release...that is going to be your biggest competitor from next week.   Because new BTC on Poloniex is going to get 'directed' to that and not XMR because the 'Anon-coin' gig is over, you need more than that now....

nope don't want to take that bet...sorry sir! Wink

LOL they beat me to it...you could not make this stuff up...

EDIT: this is not a MAID recommendation!  They are a file sharing coin just on Poloniex with (massively overpriced) $10m market cap because they never even released a wallet so it's a hype-price controlled through a single-exchange  - same as Trollero - but in there space they are developing stuff - unlike Trollero Wink

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:28:39 PM

@ Smooth

Oh, you made me think of this.  Wouldn't it be awesome to show that video that shows an annimation of the development work by pulling it out of Github?  Put those side by side:  Monero and DRK/DASH, hell put in any of the coins that are in here trolling, and watch...... THAT would say it ALL! 

How is it done?  I need to see this!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:38:25 PM

@ Smooth

Oh, you made me think of this.  Wouldn't it be awesome to show that video that shows an annimation of the development work by pulling it out of Github?  Put those side by side:  Monero and DRK/DASH, hell put in any of the coins that are in here trolling, and watch...... THAT would say it ALL! 

How is it done?  I need to see this!

for making videos from SCM data, you can use this:

https://github.com/acaudwell/Gource

the side-by-side thingie should be pretty easy in some video editor (or you just put both videos side by side in an HTML page)
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:40:30 PM

If it is good and suitable we will use it, just as we use many other open source packages. Reinventing the wheel is stupid.

That made me laugh so hard.

People have been complaining to you 'devs about a wallet for a year. Now BCN has one, you're like, 'yeah, we could have done it, but why not let someone else do the dev work, and we'll copy paste while we still call them scammers'.

The added bonus to your 'dev'ing is this upcoming copy/paste will increase your github 'dev' score.

You're so lame.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:45:47 PM

That made me laugh so hard.

People have been complaining to you 'devs' about a wallet for a year. Now BCN has one, you're like, 'yeah, we could have done it, but why not let someone else do the dev work, and we'll copy paste while we still call them scammers'.

The added bonus to your 'dev'ing' is this upcoming copy/paste will increase your github 'dev' score.

You're so lame.

Whether they release a GUI wallet (which would be at least the 8th if not more in the cryptonote ecosystem, so it isn't like that represents some grand innovation) does nothing to change the fact that they premined 82% and lied about it, faked a blockchain, lied about the launch date, faked white papers and signatures, created several shill clone coins using aliases, copy-pasted code from Monero and removed the attribution, used several bought forum accounts and sock puppets to post bogus analysis, rebuttals, and phony eye-witness accounts in support of the Bytecoin backstory. So yes, they are scammers, GUI or no GUI.

Alway, there is nothing wrong with copy-pasting and building on it. Probably 99% of the code (and certainly 99% of the value) in dash is copy-pasted from Litecoin/Bitcoin.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

Who still do more 'dev' work than you all do over at Trollero.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:48:28 PM

@ Smooth

Oh, you made me think of this.  Wouldn't it be awesome to show that video that shows an annimation of the development work by pulling it out of Github?  Put those side by side:  Monero and DRK/DASH, hell put in any of the coins that are in here trolling, and watch...... THAT would say it ALL!  

How is it done?  I need to see this!

for making videos from SCM data, you can use this:

https://github.com/acaudwell/Gource

the side-by-side thingie should be pretty easy in some video editor (or you just put both videos side by side in an HTML page)

Yah, but I'm having trouble making it work,  Blah!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:49:52 PM

Yah, but I'm having trouble making it work, I'm so lame!  Blah!

Don't worry, Mrs. Robinson. You have more dev credentials than the Trollero's.
Pages: « 1 ... 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 [4748] 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 4797 4798 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: