Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 [4572] 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722512 times)
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:29:33 PM

Funny through,XMR take more than 4x and no dump at all and Dash take only 2x and dump to the hell.

Full of manipulation.

You mean DASH is full of manipulation obviously using that logic?

Well,usually I didn't reply to an troll. But no,the evidence is XMR is damn manipulate. More easy to control a tiny market. You have an lack of experience to say dash it is(at least,every coin have an kind of support from outside)

The thing is now XMR have an ugly chart full of pump and dump and manipulation. this is not healty at all picking up more than 4x in price for nothing(no big feature out or what ever,you can thanks your Fudtroll on all BCT) then no rectification.  XMR is an ponzie-dream-coin.

Dash chart is still beautiful,slow and steady chart.which usually are very good .

I have no doubt about where we're going Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:32:59 PM

sigh and the morono neckbeards return. forcefeeding their boring as watching paint dry coin upon us. And everyone else. Shillgasm circlejerk plague of this forum. Trying so desperately to sell on their choice. I mean.. it has a webwallet run by the dev. It couldn't possibly be logging IPs. And like 1 real exchange. That's not a single point of failure either right? And because the wallets are so neckbeardy to use most people just keep their coins on said exchange..

I'm off for the day.

Have a good day/morning/evening all.

kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

Funny through,XMR take more than 4x and no dump at all and Dash take only 2x and dump to the hell.

Full of manipulation.

can you explain this?
http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:34:03 PM

the evidence is XMR is damn manipulate. More easy to control a tiny market. You have an lack of experience to say dash it is(at least,every coin have an kind of support from outside)

The thing is now XMR have an ugly chart full of pump and dump and manipulation. this is not healty at all picking up more than 4x in price for nothing(no big feature out or what ever,you can thanks your Fudtroll on all BCT) then no rectification.  XMR is an ponzie-dream-coin.

Dash chart is still beautiful,slow and steady chart.which usualy are very good .

I have no doubt about where we going Smiley

"Tiny market?"

You do realize that today's XMR volume is higher than Dark-Coin's, right?   Cheesy

Many people warned you the rebrand hype would only result in a short-term spike and blow-off top, not permanent gains.  Did you listen?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

Full of manipulation.

can you explain this?
http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

What is there to explain?  Some smart guy developed a more efficient miner.  He wasnt a Monero developer.  Good for him, if someone has the brains to do that all the power to them.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:37:15 PM

Full of manipulation.

Well,usually I didn't reply to an troll. But no,the evidence is XMR is damn manipulate. More easy to control a tiny market. You have an lack of experience to say dash it is(at least,every coin have an kind of support from outside)

The thing is now XMR have an ugly chart full of pump and dump and manipulation. this is not healty at all picking up more than 4x in price for nothing(no big feature out or what ever,you can thanks your Fudtroll on all BCT) then no rectification.  XMR is an ponzie-dream-coin.

Dash chart is still beautiful,slow and steady chart.which usually are very good .

So just so I understand what you said.

Slow and steady growth of XMR (4x) with no dump to you means manipulation.

Quick Pump of DASH (2x) followed by an immediate dump to you means no manipulation.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:38:46 PM

r.o.t.f.w.l.  !!

Icebreaker: "I'll stop trolling you if you give me money"  Cheesy

Then in the Monero thread he's on his knees "please give us a GUI wallet"....

P.S. The reason you can't get your wallet mate is that that would require coding and there's no development capacity in that project - there never was. It's run by journalists and businessmen with a second hand codebase and off the shelf anon. Value added no existe. So feel free to keep trolling on my account as I think I know where the real "scam" is and your the one on the end of it  Wink
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

Full of manipulation.

So just so I understand what you said.

Slow and steady growth of XMR (4x) with no dump to you means manipulation.

Quick Pump of DASH (2x) followed by an immediate dump to you means no manipulation.

Sorry but XMR is up like this only because whale buy bunch.You can easily see that on chart. there's no mass market movement like Dash had
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:42:10 PM

I just spotted someone trying to push dowstrend on sell book. 3-4k moving constantly,when someone buy he leave out his order and if someone sell he put on book again... Maybe bot ?

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

Surely you were referring to the DASH order book and not XMR when making that observation correct?

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:52:08 PM

Look like the arrogance of XMR community and naivety of people on BCT  work well together ?

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.  You can take all these 1200 digital currency and mixe then to have all feature and still no one will arrive at the ankle,we solved much problem about all digital currency and still dumping. Who's that idiot still dumping ? Buying shitty XMR at high price then sell usefull Dash at low price  Grin Genius

Did someone know when PR video will be ready ?

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

I just spotted someone trying to push dowstrend on sell book. 3-4k moving constantly,when someone buy he leave out his order and if someone sell he put on book again... Maybe bot ?

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

Surely you were referring to the DASH order book and not XMR when making that observation correct?

Look like the arrogance of XMR community and naivety of people on BCT  work well together ?

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:56:01 PM

My crystal ball told me:

- The trolls are back in the Dash thread!

Amazing  Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

Curios to read some TA on the Dash price!
Anyone?

Here you go

Cheap Dashes!  Buying opportunity!

Remember that when I show up, the Cult of the Gold Donkey springs into action with rage-buys and butthurt-pumps.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

Etoque,

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

Not sure to understand well your question... Everycoin are 'manipulated' but not on same degree,or/nor finality. If you've study a bit on a economic you'll see downtrend is healthy and necessary to goes higher,simply like that.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:05:16 PM

My crystal ball told me:

- The trolls are back in the Dash thread!

Amazing  Grin

We as a community need to raise above this level of silliness and move in with the business at hand.   We have a great Dev team that is extremely talented and quite deep.  We need to be confident in that knowledge raise above the buffoonary that is trolled here.

We need to educate our community in proper etiquette and how to ignore Nah sayers.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

"Blackmail?"

With exactly what secret am I "blackmailing" you?  The Instamine?  The HYIP?  Sorry, but those are already public info.

You don't even know what the word "blackmail" means.  Stupid child, learn to dictionary.  It's adorable watching you clumsily grasp for Big Important Words in a futile attempt to impress and intimidate.

The PR video has been cancelled.  It was almost finished when some genius arbitrarily and unilaterally decided to change the name of "rebrand" the project, without warning the community.

Too bad for all the volunteers who bought Dark-Coin domains, made physical Dark-Coins, and produced Dark-Coin PR videos.

They will have to redo the artwork and rewrite the script for the video.  I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bother, because who knows if Duffman will once again pull the rug out from under them at the last second.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

Ok.. I just put Shitbreaker on ignore to make this thread readable again.
I suggest everyone else to do the same.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

Etoque,

Not sure to understand well your question... Everycoin are 'manipulated' but not on same degree,or/nor finality. If you've study a bit on a economic you'll see downtrend is healthy and necessary to goes higher,simply like that.

What I found funny was that you stated there is manipulation in XMR but not in DASH however in your previous post to that one you put forth your observation about DASH order book manipulation.  You contradict yourself within 2 concurrent posts.

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:09:31 PM

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

What I found funny was that you stated there is manipulation in XMR but not in DASH however in your previous post to that one you put forth your observation about DASH order book manipulation.  You contradict yourself within 2 concurrent posts.

Learn difference between Healthy manipulation and worst one. Your on a edge on XMR with not so unique feature and multiple point of failure...
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:11:20 PM

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

Learn difference between Healthy manipulation and worst one. Your on a edge on XMR with not so unique feature and multiple point of failure...

oh ok.... so DASH manipulation is healthy manipulation and XMR manipulation is bad, evil manipulation.....

Got it, thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 [4572] 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: