Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 [4616] 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722716 times)
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:19:11 AM

It is not suprising to me that the trolls here are so scared of DASH.  Their mindless cut/paste throwing around of things they perceive to be negativity in effort to influence some unidentified audience -- "everybody know darkcoin is instamine scamerzcoin, coz vertoe!"-- shows a genuine lack of respnsibility for their own communication.   Their behavior is actually evidence of a larger societal problem that this project itself helps solve: lack of personal responsibility.

Over and above responsibility for one's own communication, one must be responsible for one's money and hard work in generel. Fiat money is key component of the broader flawed value system we have today in which individuals are encouraged to blame others for their problems, not think for themselves, not take personal responsiblity for anything--especially money, trust and hard work.

As Bigrcanada said, people like these trolls are threatened by Evan and like-minded creative "doers" who actually accomplish things in spite of all the negativity and risks involved.  I am surprised ANYTHING productive still gets done these days, with an increasing number of nay-sayers being heeded at every turn. "Oh, you can't do that, you're a racist!"  "Oh, you can't possibly do that, you'll use up those precious trees," "And good god, what about the poor polar bears?!"

Someone new coming here and bandying about an out-of-context opinion of someone he has never met and adding "oh, burn!" at the end is plain pathetic, as it shows he has no actual ideas or creativity of his own.  To those individuals, I ask "how are YOU personally harmed by someone else's frustration about some past event in which you were in no way involved?"

It reminds me of a few agenda-hyper environmentalists I've met, the kind who constantly look to put a negative spin on any actions they see people taking, because they only choose to see that somehow man is destroying the environment. If all they keep looking for is the negative in things people do, to them the act of "doing" anything becomes negative itself.  That means for many of these people, their underlying motive is in fact, the death of humanity as we know it.  Life means progress, which requires forward movement, consumption, creation and output.

If you want to do somthing for the "greater good," CREATE! Don't simply try to DESTROY for the sake of destruction. Have an actual purpose other than destruction.  Be pro-human.  Otherwise, admit the truth, that you DO in fact have a purpose: to try to improve your own investment by attempting to dupe unsuspecting investors here into believing that some kind of negative sentiment exists.

It's a systemic problem with all of Crypto at the moment.  Most of these trolls have mental issues and these forums are places they can feed their problems with minimal consequences.

They know out in the real world if they behave this way they'll get their head kicked in.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:31:37 AM

iCEBREAKER, smooth, Adam White, a boyscout and a priest were all in an aircraft that was experiencing terrible engine problems and was in serious trouble.

The pilot yelled back to the five passengers to choose amongst themselves which of them would be able to put on the four available parachutes and jump (and who would have to stay behind to go down with the aircraft). The three Dash trollers immediately started arguing with each other as to who was more important and who should get one of the parachutes to bail from the aircraft.

iCEBREAKER was quick off the mark, instantly donning one of the chutes and disappearing out the plane's door before anyone had a chance to stop him. "So long suckers!" he yelled as he jumped.

Smooth snatched one too. "I'm a very important dev for Monero. I'm sorry but it's critical for the future of the world that I live as I'm more important than all of you...." and with that he barrelled out of the open door too.

The priest had tried to get the last two chutes for him and the young boyscout, but Adam White went psycho mad and, attacking both the priest and the boyscout, snatched one of them for himself leaving the priest and the boyscout with only one parachute between them both.

"I'm Adam White, the greatest Dash troller that ever lived. I have very important instamine-exposing work to do and many lies/false claims to make. I am loved by the Dash community and I know they will be devastated if I don't report for 'work' as usual. I am way too important to not have one of these chutes. You both just have to deal with it, okay!" and without so much as a moment of thought for the priest and the boyscout, he bailed out the door.

Now, in desperation of their plight, the priest looked with much care and compassion on the young boyscout and said "My son, I have lived a wonderful life. Yours is just starting. You take this last parachute and jump to save yourself".

"Don't worry Father" said the youngster as he spun around to reveal a parachute already on his back "We both have parachutes because that Adam White fellow just jumped out wearing my backpack..."

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:35:22 AM

It is not suprising to me that the trolls here are so scared of DASH.  Their mindless cut/paste throwing around of things they perceive to be negativity in effort to influence some unidentified audience -- "everybody know darkcoin is instamine scamerzcoin, coz vertoe!"-- shows a genuine lack of respnsibility for their own communication.   Their behavior is actually evidence of a larger societal problem that this project itself helps solve: lack of personal responsibility.

Over and above responsibility for one's own communication, one must be responsible for one's money and hard work in generel. Fiat money is key component of the broader flawed value system we have today in which individuals are encouraged to blame others for their problems, not think for themselves, not take personal responsiblity for anything--especially money, trust and hard work.

As Bigrcanada said, people like these trolls are threatened by Evan and like-minded creative "doers" who actually accomplish things in spite of all the negativity and risks involved.  I am surprised ANYTHING productive still gets done these days, with an increasing number of nay-sayers being heeded at every turn. "Oh, you can't do that, you're a racist!"  "Oh, you can't possibly do that, you'll use up those precious trees," "And good god, what about the poor polar bears?!"

Someone new coming here and bandying about an out-of-context opinion of someone he has never met and adding "oh, burn!" at the end is plain pathetic, as it shows he has no actual ideas or creativity of his own.  To those individuals, I ask "how are YOU personally harmed by someone else's frustration about some past event in which you were in no way involved?"

It reminds me of a few agenda-hyper environmentalists I've met, the kind who constantly look to put a negative spin on any actions they see people taking, because they only choose to see that somehow man is destroying the environment. If all they keep looking for is the negative in things people do, to them the act of "doing" anything becomes negative itself.  That means for many of these people, their underlying motive is in fact, the death of humanity as we know it.  Life means progress, which requires forward movement, consumption, creation and output.

If you want to do somthing for the "greater good," CREATE! Don't simply try to DESTROY for the sake of destruction. Have an actual purpose other than destruction.  Be pro-human.  Otherwise, admit the truth, that you DO in fact have a purpose: to try to improve your own investment by attempting to dupe unsuspecting investors here into believing that some kind of negative sentiment exists.

It's a systemic problem with all of Crypto at the moment.  Most of these trolls have mental issues and these forums are places they can feed their problems with minimal consequences.

They know out in the real world if they behave this way they'll get their head kicked in.

red = twisted words, i can say evan is the one with no creativity since he bought dashcoin github (among other things) coz he and his team cant think of a better name for their coin and screw dashcoin community, i'm a miner and i hold dashcoins, i am involved.

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

first it's kyle, adam white, icebreaker, and trolls (including me) make a hitlist that would be fun  Grin

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:51:00 AM

iCEBREAKER, smooth, Adam White, a boyscout and a priest were all in an aircraft that was experiencing terrible engine problems and was in serious trouble.

The pilot yelled back to the five passengers to choose amongst themselves which of them would be able to put on the four available parachutes and jump (and who would have to stay behind to go down with the aircraft). The three Dash trollers immediately started arguing with each other as to who was more important and who should get one of the parachutes to bail from the aircraft.

iCEBREAKER was quick off the mark, instantly donning one of the chutes and disappearing out the plane's door before anyone had a chance to stop him. "So long suckers!" he yelled as he jumped.

Smooth snatched one too. "I'm a very important dev for Monero. I'm sorry but it's critical for the future of the world that I live as I'm more important than all of you...." and with that he barrelled out of the open door too.

The priest had tried to get the last two chutes for him and the young boyscout, but Adam White went psycho mad and, attacking both the priest and the boyscout, snatched one of them for himself leaving the priest and the boyscout with only one parachute between them both.

"I'm Adam White, the greatest Dash troller that ever lived. I have very important instamine-exposing work to do and many lies/false claims to make. I am loved by the Dash community and I know they will be devastated if I don't report for 'work' as usual. I am way too important to not have one of these chutes. You both just have to deal with it, okay!" and without so much as a moment of thought for the priest and the boyscout, he bailed out the door.

Now, in desperation of their plight, the priest looked with much care and compassion on the young boyscout and said "My son, I have lived a wonderful life. Yours is just starting. You take this last parachute and jump to save yourself".

"Don't worry Father" said the youngster as he spun around to reveal a parachute already on his back "We both have parachutes because that Adam White fellow just jumped out wearing my backpack..."

and when the pilot was alone he said i'm renegademan i'm going down with this shitty darkcoin/dash airplane.

how many times do i have to tell you about your short stories huh?  Grin they suck.

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:54:04 AM

I just saw there's 20,000 Dash on bid to 0.0145

Time to move up Wink
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:59:35 AM

You're just jealous arielbit that you're not good enough as a troll to be in the story! Ha!

(Keep working at it though....one day you might move up from buffoon status to moronic-dumbass like the others have reached)

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:00:29 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

first it's kyle, adam white, icebreaker, and trolls (including me) make a hitlist that would be fun  Grin

No threat, just fact.  Behave this way in person and you suffer consequences, behave this way on-line and you get away with it.

People find all sorts of focal points for their frustrations in life, unfortunately they decide to spoil other people's success as opposed to deal with their own problems, it's easier that way.

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:05:01 AM

You're just jealous arielbit that you're not good enough as a troll to be in the story! Ha!

(Keep working at it though....one day you might move up from buffoon status to moronic-dumbass like the others have reached)

We could upgrade him from baby troll, I haven't been reading thou.

Has he shown some cognitive thought and rigour whilst applying excerpts of the Dark/Dash FUD Bible?

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

Has he shown some cognitive thought and rigour whilst applying excerpts of the Dark/Dash FUD Bible?

Nan,spreading same shit over and over about Dashcoin stuff

He mad because his coin die,but is not the Dash fault,only his dev...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:07:49 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

No threat, just fact.  Behave this way in person and you suffer consequences, behave this way on-line and you get away with it.

People find all sorts of focal points for their frustrations in life, unfortunately they decide to spoil other people's success as opposed to deal with their own problems, it's easier that way.

the fact you guys wanna kick our heads  Tongue
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:11:05 AM

thanks for the motivation  Grin
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:11:38 AM

So Vertoe has left,I thought Vertoe was DRK well with the rise in price though it may be short and sweet and that sort of not a clue what your talking about response from Bigcanada it may be time to sell up and move on. Best of luck to holders  

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:17:31 AM

Nan,spreading same shit over and over about Dashcoin stuff

He mad because his coin die,but is not the Dash fault,only his dev...

i like the way you guys keep on calling dashcoin a dead coin  Cheesy

hey buddy you want 10M dashcoins? the network is alive and it is about a 1$, a token of appreciation  Wink
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:20:59 AM

This thread reminds me of Paycoins and you know how that went

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

Your Dr Phil psychology wont work around here sorry.

However it does become tiresome to listen to the same old dribble from the same old Trolls when you're trying to create something awesome...

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:26:22 AM

Ignite fighting the fight solo today ?!
lol
madness brother !
keep up the good fight, i just keep ignoring as it just outrageous what is going on here !
Children with no life it seems
my oh my
 Cool
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:30:08 AM

Ignite fighting the fight solo today ?!
lol
madness brother !
keep up the good fight, i just keep ignoring as it just outrageous what is going on here !
Children with no life it seems
my oh my
 Cool

I always wonder if there are Trolls for hire, are they all supporters of other coins or are there freelance trolls that will spam for steam credit?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:33:41 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

However it does become tiresome to listen to the same old dribble from the same old Trolls when you're trying to create something awesome...

i'm no psychology or dr. just learned talking to people..just have fun, this is anonymous internet, anonymous names and anonymous coins  Wink

look at renegademan he's making stories making points, although (i'm going to reiterate here) his stories suck.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:36:17 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

i'm no psychology or dr. just learned talking to people..just have fun, this is anonymous internet, anonymous names and anonymous coins  Wink

look at renegademan he's making stories making points, although (i'm going to reiterate here) his stories suck.

Most of DASH team are not anonymous, their identities are known and made available to anyone who is interested.

Your kind however will always try to remain anonymous, for reasons too numerous to mention...

Freckleg

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:55:00 AM

All the trolls, all the trolls,
Oh my all the trolls

Monero must still be alive? Well it should not last too long I hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 [4616] 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: