Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309007 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:23:58 PM

here is new ATX pcie cable. will be add to package for free.LA3M will bundle with  4 pcs.its free.

Are you going to send a set of those to earlier clients too?
when you place new order, i will provide free cables too. if send seperately, too much money for me.cannot stand it.

Hahahahahaha, you're hilarious. You're making a very hefty profit on a sale. Miss a promised shipping date by 14 days. Ignore all requests about it, and deny any kind of a refund because "the market gave you too many orders".

And now you don't want to send cables that you give away free to new customers to the customers you so dearly screwed. Good work.

He doesn't have to give these out to anyone - not even new customers if he does't want to. When you handed over your money did you know these were even available? Ofc not. If they hadn't been offered to new customers would you even be discussing it? Ofc not. Stop being a big baby, crying about it not being fair. You can make these cables yourself for less than $5 each. Why should he have to spend thousands of dollars sending these out to you big cry babies? The cost of the shipping will be many times more than the cost of the cables themselves.

And about him being two weeks late - look at his BTC address alone ~$600,000 of orders in 4 weeks, and thats not to mention all the people who wired him USD. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the faintest idea how to deal with demand like that. Two weeks really isn't that bad when you consider BFL, Hashfast, Cointerra etc etc. KnC were more than a month late. I even saw the first Bitmain customers waiting longer than that, and look at Bitmains reputation now - sun shines out of his ass because he got his shit together after the initial breaking in period.

Jack's been a decent guy so far - he has RMA'd my broken miners, and now he tests each one individually before shipment.
He is replacing broken controllers for free. He is ramping up his back office staff and systems to deal with the demand. He is spending his 'hefty profits' on a web portal with proper tracking. Give the guy a freaking break

Haters gonna hate - aint no stopping that

+1

+2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:58:52 PM

Is safe run LTC only mode without fans?
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

here is new ATX pcie cable. will be add to package for free.LA3M will bundle with  4 pcs.its free.

when you place new order, i will provide free cables too. if send seperately, too much money for me.cannot stand it.

Hahahahahaha, you're hilarious. You're making a very hefty profit on a sale. Miss a promised shipping date by 14 days. Ignore all requests about it, and deny any kind of a refund because "the market gave you too many orders".

And now you don't want to send cables that you give away free to new customers to the customers you so dearly screwed. Good work.

I got my order in 2-3 days from www.zoomhash.com. Search for his feedback on ebay and this forum...

...and doesnt come with psu or controler board??

PSU is 20 dollars on amazon and the  controller isnt required to run these. Only run them stand-alone.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

He doesn't have to give these out to anyone - not even new customers if he does't want to. When you handed over your money did you know these were even available? Ofc not. If they hadn't been offered to new customers would you even be discussing it? Ofc not. Stop being a big baby, crying about it not being fair. You can make these cables yourself for less than $5 each. Why should he have to spend thousands of dollars sending these out to you big cry babies? The cost of the shipping will be many times more than the cost of the cables themselves.

And about him being two weeks late - look at his BTC address alone ~$600,000 of orders in 4 weeks, and thats not to mention all the people who wired him USD. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the faintest idea how to deal with demand like that. Two weeks really isn't that bad when you consider BFL, Hashfast, Cointerra etc etc. KnC were more than a month late. I even saw the first Bitmain customers waiting longer than that, and look at Bitmains reputation now - sun shines out of his ass because he got his shit together after the initial breaking in period.

Jack's been a decent guy so far - he has RMA'd my broken miners, and now he tests each one individually before shipment.
He is replacing broken controllers for free. He is ramping up his back office staff and systems to deal with the demand. He is spending his 'hefty profits' on a web portal with proper tracking. Give the guy a freaking break

+1

+2

+3 jack is a hard worker. We are paying him well but he has met all expectations and delivered!!! Thanks jack!
chMiner

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:39:39 PM

+1

+2

+3 jack is a hard worker. We are paying him well but he has met all expectations and delivered!!! Thanks jack!

+4 Jack makes a good aftersales support. Thanks for that, Jack.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494625.0

Yes.

dc17

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:01:02 PM

I have the gold units (feb15 batch). For the last 10 days I've been promised an updated, more stable firmware for the controller. Did anyone get a link to download the new firmware yet? My rig is constantly restarting (every 30-60 mins), and if I leave them running for 12 hours or more, sometimes one or even as much as three units go cold (stop hashing, and are not displayed within the web dashboard anymore). The disappearing miners can be activated again by power cycling both units and controller, but it's really annoying.

So, anyone got the new firmware yet? Would be great if someone could upload it and post a link.
Jupiter1

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:28:03 PM

http://s16.postimg.org/4q804o5cx/image.jpg

do not break the balls to do jack to work, you should work on softwere instead. best result with cpuminer fixed

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:10:29 PM

I have the gold units (feb15 batch). For the last 10 days I've been promised an updated, more stable firmware for the controller. Did anyone get a link to download the new firmware yet? My rig is constantly restarting (every 30-60 mins), and if I leave them running for 12 hours or more, sometimes one or even as much as three units go cold (stop hashing, and are not displayed within the web dashboard anymore). The disappearing miners can be activated again by power cycling both units and controller, but it's really annoying.

So, anyone got the new firmware yet? Would be great if someone could upload it and post a link.

looks like there is NOT going to be any update, as far as i talked with Jack, we must send our controllers back to china, and he will send new ones with new firmware back to us.

i repeat, this is what i understood, im not sure 100%
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

looks like there is NOT going to be any update, as far as i talked with Jack, we must send our controllers back to china, and he will send new ones with new firmware back to us.

i repeat, this is what i understood, im not sure 100%

I'm looking for a firmware update on the gridseeds not the controller....

And I agree with the above it sounds like firmware for the controller will be locked and only available if you ship the unit back or buy a new one.

stewmath

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

I read something about a 12mh/s scrypt miner in production, any news on this??
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

I read something about a 12mh/s scrypt miner in production, any news on this??
its 15mhs,450W, 2u or 4u case. will start pre-order very soon. lead time is date of pre-order closed+4 weeks.price protected, if market price/mhs droped, we will drop the price.ensure the buyer will make clear roi.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:23:16 PM

If someone can tell me how/if it's possible, I'll rip the firmware off my v2 and upload it. Unless it's a bad translation, it sounds like jack wants to send (or sell) you a new controller with the v2 firmware on it.

Check this thread linked in the guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482352.msg5305449#msg5305449

Couldn't find info in that thread but I did find something that may work elsewhere.  I'll try to rip my v2 firmware tonight and upload it for the masses.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:51:32 PM

yes.
its safe. only when summer time, you need to power on fan. the key is natural tmp.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:54:30 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 12:50:24 AM by asiabtc

He doesn't have to give these out to anyone - not even new customers if he does't want to. When you handed over your money did you know these were even available? Ofc not. If they hadn't been offered to new customers would you even be discussing it? Ofc not. Stop being a big baby, crying about it not being fair. You can make these cables yourself for less than $5 each. Why should he have to spend thousands of dollars sending these out to you big cry babies? The cost of the shippicang will be many times more than the cost of the cables themselves.

for sold out miners, just email me the cable qty when you place new order. i will ship it to u.cable is free.
if you need it, and dont place new order very soon, i will give u free cable. cables are free too. and you need to pay for dhl.
i care about my name, and custom feeling.

bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:21:05 AM

+1

+2

-4 aftersales support. 3 dead miners, ignored my PM's for DHL info, He then gave me his address so I had to pay $200 for shipping the dead ones back to him!
Now he wants the V1 back and send V2, what about sending the V2 and we return the V1 on his dime?
V1 is buggy as all hell, he has no choice but give us V2.
-Bobby
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:06:29 AM

+1

+2

+5 Great guy, he will deliver just give him some time
velvethammer2

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:07:56 AM

+1

+2

+5
although, my version 1 controller (jack's tech logged into it and turned off the 10 min reboot) works better than my version 2 controller.
higher avg hash - both set to 850 MHz

When will we get backup pools?

-j

Did I Help?
BTC:   1CNjvKYdqXNmkNvt87fQSRbEftxsDanV1H
LTC:   LWUkLNiGTwBZkgKRH3VKuLvZHGVvjmxVXZ
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:20:59 AM

Hi Jack/asiabtc,

Please consider selling the ATX PCIe cables on their own. How much for 20 including shipping?

Also, I will be interested in the 15 Mh/s scrypt ASIC miner. Any idea on the cost? Please put me on the pre-order list.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:14:48 AM

If someone can tell me how/if it's possible, I'll rip the firmware off my v2 and upload it. Unless it's a bad translation, it sounds like jack wants to send (or sell) you a new controller with the v2 firmware on it.

Check this thread linked in the guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482352.msg5305449#msg5305449

Couldn't find info in that thread but I did find something that may work elsewhere.  I'll try to rip my v2 firmware tonight and upload it for the masses.

I tried but I couldn't get the controller into failsafe mode.  I tried every which way for both versions of the tplink.  not sure if it's possible to remove failsafe mode from the firmware or not.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: