Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309020 times)
soulnecturn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:07:32 PM

Soon, details about SCRYPT-N ASIC !
Stay tuned  Wink

Can I ask you a simple question?
Why and for what reason you would even wish to make asic for n-scrypt?? 0.o Did you ever read what is about n-scrypt and coins being asic resistant?
Or you planning to lose money on investing in development into this or you have way to do this additionally without effort and costs...
Either way let me clear small thing:
Most coins, lets take Vertcoin as example (first and biggest n-scrypt based coin) from always was clear and all miners are and will go with this: IF there even be made ASIC for n-scrypt... THEN this coin will HARD FORK if needed into new Better/more ASIC resistant way...
N-Scrypt is just SMALL part of ... n-factor etc etc stuff.... the idea of being asic resistant is that if required - solution is made...

So .... is it worth? Will it be worth? Just curious... as cant understand why to put money into something that simply will anyway fail?

Well just my few cents here Wink
lightningasic

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:08:41 PM

In Q3 we will have SCRYPT / SCRYPT-N ASIC.
Soon we will start taking pre-orders.

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:45:50 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

Why and for what reason you would even wish to make asic for n-scrypt?? 0.o Did you ever read what is about n-scrypt and coins being asic resistant?
Or you planning to lose money on investing in development into this or you have way to do this additionally without effort and costs...
Most coins, lets take Vertcoin as example (first and biggest n-scrypt based coin) from always was clear and all miners are and will go with this: IF there even be made ASIC for n-scrypt... THEN this coin will HARD FORK if needed into new Better/more ASIC resistant way...
N-Scrypt is just SMALL part of ... n-factor etc etc stuff.... the idea of being asic resistant is that if required - solution is made...

So .... is it worth? Will it be worth? Just curious... as cant understand why to put money into something that simply will anyway fail?

hi.
scrypt and scrypt-n has no big difference. we can support -N. why not to add support it?

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:47:43 AM

1, for delayed shipment we pay free hosting.
2, one more important thing is we shipped many many miners allready.
3 ,and my shipped out minre price is 25% cheaper than your, GAWMINER  9th June shipment.
who is greedy?who is lier?

yes but gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one

That was not our employee, u got scammed by a scammer , we are sorry,  we explained u xxxx times.

wow case in point- u do realize that you just did it again- your website is always your responsibility - why dont you stand behind it?

so again gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one
we never, ever give personal btc wallet.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:49:04 AM

Please Jack, 

Don't send me a PM again talking bad about Zeus products, because not only I'm their distributor I have a terminator running and the 6 blades isdoing 60 to 86 and average 70mh's.

I purchase from you months ago and all I got was bad product, bad controller that you never replace or help me to install new firmware.

Every producct you offer can be found on Alibaba 20 to 30% below your price.

well.
if the price can be found on alibaba 20-30%. you can sell it to me.

ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:04:37 AM

I don't understand what everyone is talking about...

Contacting jack is fast... I always get replies within the Day and he gives detailed replies.

The $20,000+ i've spent with him has been spent confidently.

My first 2 A2's came in ON TIME and the dleay was MY FAULT for not giving the bank the correct details..

Again ... Great guy, Great products.. unbeatable price... i checked everywhere... and Alibaba... that guy who said they were cheaper on there is retarded.

Thanks jack for the continuously great products and unbeatable prices.

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:26:30 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.
scrypt and scrypt-n has no big difference. we can support -N. why not to add support it?

Upto which N are you going to support?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:35:14 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:42:34 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

No.  I mean what n-factor are you going to support.  Look at chart for reference. http://ultracoin.net/nfactor.html

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:01:18 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

No.  I mean what n-factor are you going to support.  Look at chart for reference. http://ultracoin.net/nfactor.html

its changeable, not fixed.

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:59:51 AM

You guys better start selling your vertcoins.. there is no escape from asics.. Grin

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

Xell

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:38:41 AM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

No.  I mean what n-factor are you going to support.  Look at chart for reference. http://ultracoin.net/nfactor.html

orz...

Read the question:

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
maxzilla

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:14:03 PM

Stay tuned  Wink

hi.

at least 20000+.

No.  I mean what n-factor are you going to support.  Look at chart for reference. http://ultracoin.net/nfactor.html

orz...

Read the question:

upping the N value will at some point make your GPU Rigs useless as well.. It's not just ASICS. So don't get too excited.
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:10:12 PM

Are those A2 terminators ever gonna come down in price? This price is pathetic, gridseeds are better at current prices and with all the crap coming online over the next couple of months why would anyone pay that much for the terminators..not bitching, just looking for an excuse to buy one but no matter how hard I try I can't rationalize paying that much, makes more sense to buy the cheaper gridseed blades.

bobby35ny

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:36:14 PM

Are those A2 terminators ever gonna come down in price? This price is pathetic, gridseeds are better at current prices and with all the crap coming online over the next couple of months why would anyone pay that much for the terminators..not bitching, just looking for an excuse to buy one but no matter how hard I try I can't rationalize paying that much, makes more sense to buy the cheaper gridseed blades.

It would take 16K usd in blades to get 80Mh
-Bobby
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:48:42 PM

-Bobby

$11185 at current stock price $699

Or $9840 at current sale prices ($615)

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:45:24 AM

Where are those sale prices at?
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

-Bobby

this price usd699 for g-blade is no sense. this price didn't cover the psu, rpi cost,  and express charge. if you calculate all cost, its much expensive than LA90M.
LA90M is more easy to manage,and setup big farm.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:08:50 AM

-Bobby

this price usd699 for g-blade is no sense. this price didn't cover the psu, rpi cost,  and express charge. if you calculate all cost, its much expensive than LA90M.
LA90M is more easy to manage,and setup big farm.

Agreed, much easier to manage 1 machine than 19 blades, cables, rpi etc Smiley

Just commenting on blade price which was wrong before.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:24:20 AM

Now that KNC is offering a 2nd batch Titan (400mhs) miner for $6999, what incentives can you offer to purchasers of your 90mhs scrypt miner ?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: