Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:50:46 PM

Like I said, I'm not white, I'm not chinese national though I have a REAL chinese name.
Live with my broken english.
Wank off somewhere else
Like I said for better service than Lightning Asic
go with Butterfly Labs.
Snap (but not Chinese). You can call me 大黃 (Tai Wong). My family name is not for public forums (! or you'd get me on my HKID!)

I have a `real' Chinese name too - but my Chinese first name (means rhubarb, or literally big yellow - reverse of Wong Tai [Sin]) is as easily changed as my English name - in other words very easily.

I know the situation with Hongkong & China. Hongkong doesn't have many power cuts but China does. In fact, some area's of China have a LOT of power cuts - and unless someone is on-site there is little chance of a fix:
http://www.scmp.com/article/968569/power-cuts-run-deep-hk-firms

'It is not just difficult,' Lau said. 'It is extremely, extremely difficult.'

Even in Hongkong, the place I work has the Air Con on backup generators in case of a power cut... Which work even when the black rain signal forces a huge flood & a  power cut on a holiday. Let alone a working day without air con!

PS Air Con is of course the lowest priority in my office... Also, the UK uses diesel generators as a power-source when there is no more leccy from its own stations!

Let's roll the ball back to LA.
It's up to them to fix their services not me.

As long as they keep joking with their services
I.e look at hunyadi he's been complaining for 24 hours now, power outage in shenzhen lasts 24 hours ?
Maybe later they'd say we host them in jiuzhaigou electricity only 4 hours a day Cheesy
They'll keep getting trolled.
Me or another dissatisfied customers.
Smallminerpretendingbig

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:41:39 PM

Like I said, I'm not white, I'm not chinese national though I have a REAL chinese name.
Wank off somewhere else
go with Butterfly Labs.

Born in China as a farm boy, then moved to Shenzhen to find money.
Sold his Chinese citizenship to get a foreign passport and become an economic refugee.
Got into contact with bitcoin and is looking for money to buy miners now.
You have a history of selling someone out.
Who or what will be your next victim?
Jack of LA?
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

Wank off somewhere else
go with Butterfly Labs.

Born in China as a farm boy, then moved to Shenzhen to find money.
Sold his Chinese citizenship to get a foreign passport and become an economic refugee.
Got into contact with bitcoin and is looking for money to buy miners now.
You have a history of selling someone out.
Who or what will be your next victim?
Jack of LA?

You are the only victim of your own insanity.
Keep on dreaming about the story of xingqiaoyin.
Maybe you watched too much chinese drama mini series.
Why not go back on topic tell us how jack do you good ?

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:00:41 PM

On what products are people saying its delayed?

charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:16:46 PM

On what products are people saying its delayed?
30MHash A2 scrypt miner LA30MB
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598393
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:29:41 AM

unfortunately, also my miners are down  Sad

Still offline. However, 8 hours ago, Jack said problem should be solved today. So, there is still hope  Cheesy

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:20:25 AM

unfortunately, also my miners are down  Sad

Still offline. However, 8 hours ago, Jack said problem should be solved today. So, there is still hope  Cheesy
just come back to szx.
the electricity suppler check the transformer. wait for they finished it and supply the power.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:28:42 AM

I lived in shenzhen before, and as far as i know heavy foreign investment industry region like shenzhen where i assume he's hosting the miners at is almost 0% power outage. So I guess LA just got better at making excuses, congratulations they just improved their rating from truckers motel to motel6  Cheesy
i guess you work for bitmain. and you didn't live in shenzhen for long time. in fact, years ago, shenzhen will cut off the industry area electricity supply 2-3days/week.
and this time, the electricity supplier check the transformer. it will takes 2 days.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:32:23 AM

This company's rating has changed in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide.

Promoted to A? Really?

Delivering yes, but ontime? Only if you're lucky.
you can compare with other competitor. and we are the best supplier.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:35:00 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

My shipment from them had more than 2 weeks delay. Promised  compensation and still nothing, Jack and lightningasic do not respond about it.

Was it the LA30 ? He said all along it was delayed.
I bought alot of gridseeds and a LA90 and no issues.
-Bobby
its 10pcs la800g. hosted. and the miner offline for two days now. because of the electricity supplier checks the transformer. we have hundreds miner offline.
sorry for this.
when power resumed, all will be online.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:37:24 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

My shipment from them had more than 2 weeks delay. Promised  compensation and still nothing, Jack and lightningasic do not respond about it.

that is fucking bull shit, you have got to be kidding me. i use the lightningasic.com website and get jacked and post the tx id and this guy gets to buy a rating from... well so much for your manu trust guide.. its meaningless now
whatever how do you post rumors here, everyone payed get their miner or refund. don't be silly here.

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

Well, far far from a scammer, but an A would suggest perfect customer service and swift delivery. Let's be honest, that's not always the case.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:40:56 PM

Promoted to A? Really?

My shipment from them had more than 2 weeks delay. Promised  compensation and still nothing, Jack and lightningasic do not respond about it.

that is fucking bull shit, you have got to be kidding me. i use the lightningasic.com website and get jacked and post the tx id and this guy gets to buy a rating from... well so much for your manu trust guide.. its meaningless now
whatever how do you post rumors here, everyone payed get their miner or refund. don't be silly here.

http://www.lightningasic.com/index.aspx?type=2

^if i were to order this LA800 G BITCOIN miner today....when will it get to L.A. California? ~Is shipping included? many thanks, BB  Smiley

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:04:54 PM

Promoted to A? Really?

Well, far far from a scammer, but an A would suggest perfect customer service and swift delivery. Let's be honest, that's not always the case.

you get what you pay for....your comment makes total sense too .... so what does that tell you about some guy who pretends to be a rater...
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

Promoted to A? Really?

My shipment from them had more than 2 weeks delay. Promised  compensation and still nothing, Jack and lightningasic do not respond about it.

^if i were to order this LA800 G BITCOIN miner today....when will it get to L.A. California? ~Is shipping included? many thanks, BB  Smiley

New model coming. LA800 is not shipping out. Must wait.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:07:48 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

so why is it offered on their site? =\ hmmm

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:11:29 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

we offer LA800G for hosting order only now. LA800G is not good for express. it will be damaged by long way express.
new modeil will be released and modified the structure to avoid this kind damage.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:59:25 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

we offer LA800G for hosting order only now. LA800G is not good for express. it will be damaged by long way express.
new modeil will be released and modified the structure to avoid this kind damage.

Cheesy

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:25:52 AM

Promoted to A? Really?

Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

lightningasic

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:16:56 PM

Wank off somewhere else
go with Butterfly Labs.

Promoted to A? Really?

+1

are u a customer of ours ? why do u post so much negative things about us when u have zero experience with LA ?
lets stop all this hate, if u dont like us, ignore us , nobody is forcing you to buy from LA ; yes we have some problems with power and we aint happy about that.

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: