Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

I paid 3,500$ for a fancy paperweight...

Now i have to pay $200 to get it shipped back for repairs..

Thanks lightning asic.. Your the best.

Uh better to edit that last part...Otherwise they'll censor your first two sentences and use your last for their benefit...Shameless trader who sell at all costs them lightningasic.

That's shocking!!

So how should I order a LA100M after reading this?.. Please, LIGHTNINGASIC guys, deal with this ASAP and show us that you are those who we can trust to... At least one positive feedback, one reply which will add a trust points to you... Just take a look at pcfli.  Roll Eyes
Maybe my feedback could be the first confirming that we can make a business with you, but I have completely no any guarantees... And I am not rich enough to risk...

Refrain from naming other seller, when i compared them to another seller they always think that i work for them...now LA is going to accuse you being pcfli shill...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightningasic

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:46:08 AM

Why are u acting like this ? On skype u are very friendly and talk nice, and as u can see i did everything i could to help you ; and when u come on forum u change your face and start throwing with dirt in us.
I woke up at 3 AM in the night to give u the right support.

Your miner controller might be broken, its not our fault, your miner worked just fine.
Please be honest and quit this cheap drama.

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:49:05 AM

ScryptHasher, is that true?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

That's shocking!!

Did your machine ever work or did it arrive non-functional?

Some pics would be appreciated by us all.

So sorry to read about your situation & hope it gets put right asap.

His machine worked very good.

ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:41:06 PM

That's shocking!!

I'm going to leave a FULL review.. So everyone can make their own judgments.

I will attempt to stay fair but please remember i am pretty livid with the products and support i've received..

MY first order was $18,600 and was for a LA  90 and a LA 75 unit.. Both units arrived on time.

Upon receiving both units i had to take apart the super cheap server casing they were enclosed in and clean thoroughly as there was so much dust on them, i couldn't even think about putting them in my racks.

So there's that... Booting them up had little issues and they run semi-ok but it's no where close to 90 / 75 Mh/s.. So a slight miss-label no big deal.

I've made a full ROI on those units ONLY because the coins i mined with them were mined early on, and quadrupled in their price..

I then ordered the LA-30 with some of that ROI money just to add to that hashpower on June 2nd, and i confirmed the wire transfer payment was received by them on june 4th (june 5th their time) They were on a company vacation for 2 days. (that's fine, everyone deserves a day off) Payment confirmed by him on June 5th..

The item arrived June 13th, so 5 days late which i thought was fine compared to the people who were just receiving their LA30 units who ordered in MAY...

The item again, was covered in an unbelievable amount of dust which only lets me know it's been running for god knows how long.. Now there was still hopes of ROI when i received this unit.

There's a power supply issue in which you have to buy your own, which is fine because i have a few laying around.. But it doesn't use the normal 8-port PCI-e cables.. so be warned.

After getting it to power on it failed after running for 30 minutes. I attempted a reset and it then ran for another 2 days..

It took me 3 weeks to get a hold of support on skype, yes.. 3 weeks of me attempting to contact them either every day or Every few days. And all jack says after actually holding a somewhat decent conversation with him is a reply with a return address. Andy on the other hand is very nice but it's sketchy because he's not even located in the same time zone as jack and the building where they conduct business.. Which only makes me believe he's a paid support person who gets on skype whenever he can.  Make your own decisions guys, But like me you'll be forced to live with them. I now have a $3,500 paperweight that if some miracle occurs i CAN get it working.. will never make a ROI ever.... I was lucky with the first order to ROI so i guess there's an upside to every store.

my $0.02, or $3,500 opinion... Go somewhere else guys.. it's not worth the time and money when there's absolutely no recourse on their actions due to their location..
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:04:03 PM

That's shocking!!

I'm going to leave a FULL review.. So everyone can make their own judgments.

I will attempt to stay fair but please remember i am pretty livid with the products and support i've received..

MY first order was $18,600 and was for a LA  90 and a LA 75 unit.. Both units arrived on time.

Upon receiving both units i had to take apart the super cheap server casing they were enclosed in and clean thoroughly as there was so much dust on them, i couldn't even think about putting them in my racks.

So there's that... Booting them up had little issues and they run semi-ok but it's no where close to 90 / 75 Mh/s.. So a slight miss-label no big deal.

I've made a full ROI on those units ONLY because the coins i mined with them were mined early on, and quadrupled in their price..

I then ordered the LA-30 with some of that ROI money just to add to that hashpower on June 2nd, and i confirmed the wire transfer payment was received by them on june 4th (june 5th their time) They were on a company vacation for 2 days. (that's fine, everyone deserves a day off) Payment confirmed by him on June 5th..

The item arrived June 13th, so 5 days late which i thought was fine compared to the people who were just receiving their LA30 units who ordered in MAY...

The item again, was covered in an unbelievable amount of dust which only lets me know it's been running for god knows how long.. Now there was still hopes of ROI when i received this unit.

There's a power supply issue in which you have to buy your own, which is fine because i have a few laying around.. But it doesn't use the normal 8-port PCI-e cables.. so be warned.

After getting it to power on it failed after running for 30 minutes. I attempted a reset and it then ran for another 2 days..

It took me 3 weeks to get a hold of support on skype, yes.. 3 weeks of me attempting to contact them either every day or Every few days. And all jack says after actually holding a somewhat decent conversation with him is a reply with a return address. Andy on the other hand is very nice but it's sketchy because he's not even located in the same time zone as jack and the building where they conduct business.. Which only makes me believe he's a paid support person who gets on skype whenever he can.  Make your own decisions guys, But like me you'll be forced to live with them. I now have a $3,500 paperweight that if some miracle occurs i CAN get it working.. will never make a ROI ever.... I was lucky with the first order to ROI so i guess there's an upside to every store.

my $0.02, or $3,500 opinion... Go somewhere else guys.. it's not worth the time and money when there's absolutely no recourse on their actions due to their location..

I'm sorry to say but u didnt contacted me for 3 weeks, this is a lie and u know it.
I woke up at 3 AM in the night just to be on your timezone so i can help, i did my best to assist u.
I dont get on skype whenever i can, im online 12 hours / day , EET, i have posted before, im pretty serious about my job i have.
I told you your item is still in WARRANTY, send it to LA and they will fix it, these things happen from time to time.
Stop posing as a victim when your item is in warranty and it will be fixed.

ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:20:22 PM

If your company ships a broken item, You should pay for return shipping.. I'm not going to pay $200 more to wait 3 more weeks for an item to get stuck in shipping because your address has proven issues shipping to.

People who had delayed shipping on the LA30's were promised 3ltc/day so i assume you could take the 5 days of delay i had and at least pay for return shipping.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:22:07 PM

so the problems are lies and the people suffering problems are liars?

and the usually shady premining manufacturers are doing everything they can to help these liars?

im surprised my questions to the customer were even acknowledged by 'LA', usually my posts are removed immediately.

either way, i cant justify risking money on more dusty, faulty goods especially with the attitude i have witnessed here.

or let me guess on skype you dont abuse your unhappy customers? only here??

lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

If your company ships a broken item, You should pay for return shipping.. I'm not going to pay $200 more to wait 3 more weeks for an item to get stuck in shipping because your address has proven issues shipping to.

People who had delayed shipping on the LA30's were promised 3ltc/day so i assume you could take the 5 days of delay i had and at least pay for return shipping.

u didnt received a broken item, u said it was working just fine
why dont u come on skype and talk all these ? did i refused to talk to u ?
why u act like a victim when u aint at all ?

lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

and the usually shady premining manufacturers are doing everything they can to help these liars?

im surprised my questions to the customer were even acknowledged by 'LA', usually my posts are removed immediately.

either way, i cant justify risking money on more dusty, faulty goods especially with the attitude i have witnessed here.

abuse ? lol, edgar, u have no idea what are u talking about, really
yes, its a lie he tried to contact me for 3 weeks, as u can see im working in the weekends too, im not hard to reach, im active daily
his item is in warranty, we told him to send him back, we will fix it for free
his item worked just fine, he didnt received it broken
i woke up at 3 AM just for him, because i respect our customers, tried to help him as much as i could, and he posts i come online on skype "whenever i can"
so please tell me, where i have done wrong here ?

ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:12:34 PM

Andy i appreciate the help you have given me, and the terms i have also requested are not that far-fetched. The item i received was late and broken, and i refuse to pay 200$ to ship it back because many people before me have posted here stating the issues they have received from return shipping to the address Jack gives them. I claim the 3 week delay in support because contacting jack he put me off for 3 weeks before he gave me a referral to you, in which case took another 4 days but that's understandable..

You, being an employee of LA,  have done nothing wrong. The person in the wrong here is Jack sending heavily used equipment out without having the decency to clean it and pretend it's new-ish. And then when issues arise his only reply is the return address.
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:39:50 PM

abuse ? lol, edgar, u have no idea what are u talking about, really
yes, its a lie he tried to contact me for 3 weeks, as u can see im working in the weekends too, im not hard to reach, im active daily
his item is in warranty, we told him to send him back, we will fix it for free
his item worked just fine, he didnt received it broken
i woke up at 3 AM just for him, because i respect our customers, tried to help him as much as i could, and he posts i come online on skype "whenever i can"
so please tell me, where i have done wrong here

I think jack should fire you.  Cheesy
He clearly hired you to fix problems with CS
If you dont feel you did anything wrong yet the customer still complains that means your job is not helping him anything. Hiring you is just bad business, why hire you and waste money when your job is equally served by him saying "up yours" and ignore to every complaints that arise.  Cheesy

Perhaps you should quit and tell him that every problem can be solved by "up yours" ing the customers LOL just ask for 3 months salary as fee to this solution  Grin
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

xingqiaoyin, did u readed what ScryptHasher just said ?
i guess all u like to do around here is troll, nice life u have Wink

ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

So mature for someone who represents a company that does hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of business.

Also if this company was US based it's practices would be illegal.

lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:37:10 PM

So mature for someone who represents a company that does hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of business.

if u would be in my place, and get all this negativity from people who are not even our customers ....

mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:43:52 PM

if u would be in my place, and get all this negativity from people who are not even our customers ....

Not trying to offend with the next comment.. but seriously though..

your doing bitcoin/litecoin business. Mainly on a forum, filled with "trolls" ... What did you expect? - Thats what you get when trying to run a .com business Smiley
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:17:59 AM

we sold many miners out all ready. we didn't ship broken items.
3ltc/day is for delayed shipment on May. it's not for after service unit.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:50:54 AM

If I was in your place I'd conduct my business like an actual business. Not a ripoff electronic store..  When a customer of mine makes a deal out of it I actually try to fix the issue not a "f#&! Off" you pay for our mistakes and then ignore them. This is a legit issue and nor you or jack has offered any useful resolution.  I already stated I won't pay return shipping because it's not my fault I got sent a broken unit. Also customers previously stated that shipping returns to you guys result in packages being labeled as undeliverable. If you wish to correct this the  you should purchase return shipping for the exact same box you sent me. Therefore any issues in Shipping you can't say is my fault. I'll print the slip out and get it shipped ASAP.  This resolution will prove to me and all future customers that your company cares about its customers and is willing to work with them. These aren't 100$ gridseeds were talking about I've spent $22,100 on miners from you guys,  some people have spent more. This is not an unreasonable request and I assure you people contemplating on spending $10,000+ would be re assured by your ability to overcome simple issues such as this.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:59:07 AM

we sold many miners out all ready. we didn't ship broken items.
3ltc/day is for delayed shipment on May. it's not for after service unit.

jack u have lied so many times and u constantly delete on topic posts that cast u an unfavorable light.. only a dishonest person needs posts to be deleted..here is one for all to see. lets see if this one gets deleted too
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:02:22 AM

If I was in your place I'd conduct my business like an actual business. Not a ripoff electronic store..  When a customer of mine makes a deal out of it I actually try to fix the issue not a "f#&! Off" you pay for our mistakes and then ignore them. This is a legit issue and nor you or jack has offered any useful resolution.  I already stated I won't pay return shipping because it's not my fault I got sent a broken unit. Also customers previously stated that shipping returns to you guys result in packages being labeled as undeliverable. If you wish to correct this the  you should purchase return shipping for the exact same box you sent me. Therefore any issues in Shipping you can't say is my fault. I'll print the slip out and get it shipped ASAP.  This resolution will prove to me and all future customers that your company cares about its customers and is willing to work with them. These aren't 100$ gridseeds were talking about I've spent $22,100 on miners from you guys,  some people have spent more. This is not an unreasonable request and I assure you people contemplating on spending $10,000+ would be re assured by your ability to overcome simple issues such as this.

First of all, u never even tried to resolved the issue, you never even asked "hey, how can we do this, so both parties to be happy?".
You didnt even wrote me on Skype to ask if there's a way to get compensation, or something, u just wrote on forum that we didnt tried to help, when actually u never asked, u just liked to come here and make drama.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: