Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:15:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune  (Read 44778 times)
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

Why isnt my activity moving up i wonder even though my post counts is.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:53:02 PM

Why isnt my activity moving up i wonder even though my post counts is.

Mine gets updated every 2 weeks  Undecided
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:01:34 PM

I can take your levelcoin for free. Just for support it.
I can't believe anyone really is buying it.
Calogero Izotz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:05:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 10:20:56 PM by Calogero Izotz

Are you seriously trying to defend this thing?

Hmm, Level Coin, LeoC, LegCorner? Alot of LCs! Very strange!

I was waiting for Level Coin to play the "I was also blackmailed by LeoC" card.     

says the guy who made a sock puppet account to shout scam in this thread...

Maybe you are part of this as well?
I see a L and a C in your name Roll Eyes

Maybe!  Maybe everyone,  including the ethereum dev, got blackmailed by Level Coin's "organisation". Maybe the evangelical church is behind bitcoin, you never know.
irrawaddybtc

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

But I can't start any work until the deadline for funding is over and Levelcoin is confirmed as a scam IPO then we can start the development.

It seems like you are already convinced that he is a scam. If so, why wait?
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

But I can't start any work until the deadline for funding is over and Levelcoin is confirmed as a scam IPO then we can start the development.

It seems like you are already convinced that he is a scam. If so, why wait?

YES! I'm 110% convinced that Levelcoin is a scam, he showed no effort in getting this project done, there's no website, forum, no logo and people are sold on this scam.

Like i said, i'm still waiting for the deadline to be over, thats seems fair to those that invested in Levelcoin
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

Why not just create a more flat system?

For instance, Tier 1 (T1) coins generate nothing. They are created in the initial genesis and then from a PoS system based on T2 holdings.

You could burn whatever value you wanted. So if you want to burn 2 T1 coins, then you can. If you want to burn 2,000 T1 coins, then you can. However many coins you burn, that is how many T2 coins you get in return. So if you burn 500 T1 coins you get 500 T2 coins. The T2 coins are non trade-able. You would not be able to remove them from your wallet. Could you sell your wallet? Sure, but then you would lose everything.

So the PoS system would work so that you generate coins based on your T2 values beginning when you burn them. They would generate a set % daily so that they would give you a 100% return on investment in 3 or 6 months (this value could be anything) and then double in value after 6/12 months (also could be anything). The day the coin matures, i.e. hits 200% ROI, it dies and no longer produces anything.

You would have to come up with a system and wallet that could somehow eliminate the dead T2 coins, and then you would also need the wallet to track your coins and their maturity dates so you know when they will drop. Or you could just expect the user to be smart enough to figure it out.

You could set a minimum for burns if you wanted so people would hold T1 coins for a short while, so for instance say minimum burn is 100 or 1000 coins.

If that's too much inflation, you could set it to a 130% final ROI or 115% ROI, etc. In essence, you need people to be able to earn additional coins, but you want to keep the inflation level very low. I would imagine any investor seeing a guranteed 130% return on investment would be happy to burn their coins, but at the same time you dont know what the value and market cap would be in 6 months so it's a gamble.

This would still entice users to both retain and horde to an extent but also to burn and earn to increase their holdings.

I just think a set % PoS system makes more sense. But incorporating the anti-inflationary level system is both useful for the currency and also really fun and unique.

Bottom line, if you can get people on board and make it popular, anything can be worth money.

indigon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:33:51 AM

Well, he has been dead silent...this is very sad...I am glad I did not invest...

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
indigon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:35:19 AM

Well, he has been dead silent...this is very sad...I am glad I did not invest...

If there is anyone creating a real coin, please PM me with investor details...I would like to invest something real...lol

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
GreXX

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:08:11 AM

If this falls through and their is interest, I can manage a project. I can create a website, come up with the details, etc. I am not a developer and would not be able to develop the coin myself. It would need to be hired out. I am also horrible at graphics so that would need to be hired out or done by a founder. I wouldn't be opposed to sharing my personal details, social media accounts, or email accounts with any founders in order to ensure validity. If enough money was pledged we could even hire a CPA or someone to hold all funds and manage them with weekly or monthly reports on expenses, etc. I'm sure we could get it developed if enough interest exists and money could be pledged to pay for the initial development.

I have no idea who you would hire to develop something sophisticated like this. IT would need to be someone familiar with crypto coins and their code but also reputable with a valid business including street address, phone numbers, etc.

kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:39:31 AM

If someone can make this a reality, then consider me as your investor.
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:51:51 AM

i would be in as an investor as well as graphics designer...

i was really on the fence about this for a while. thx to everybody on here for the research that stopped me from pulling the trigger Smiley
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:18:14 AM

Today is the deadline Angry
Nothing yet from Levelcoin/LeoC
serogen

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:46:48 AM

any updates mr levelcoin?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

If someone can make this a reality, then consider me as your investor.

me too!
BitLand

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:46:25 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 03:19:05 PM by BitLand

Its ok. You have to take it like this: There has been so many IPO scams lately that it is understandable that everyone is wary. I for one was scammed by IPO and truly believed in the idea (Bitland). So prove people wrong. Go in with an assumption that everyone believes you are a scammer. Prove them wrong with whitepaper, source code, etc. Convert them into a believer. I, for one, am on the fence right now so I am waiting.

northranger, you never donated to Bitland how dare you accuse bitland to be a scam? Yes there are issues with funding and getting the project full steam but they will be sorted out in due time. donation refunds are offered to anyone who wants out, even though it is a loss. Check the original thread not one complaint of scam. It's very frustrating to deal with accusations especially when its from people who didn't even donate.

This thread came across when searching for bitland related queries.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:28:44 PM

Assuming by the lack of communication that Levelcoin has left the building, I would like to get a core group of 3-4 interested parties to PM me and start a discussion about trying to pull together a real development project based on this proof of burn design. I am drafting up my thoughts into a document that I will share with you on how I think the process should be conducted.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

Assuming by the lack of communication that Levelcoin has left the building, I would like to get a core group of 3-4 interested parties to PM me and start a discussion about trying to pull together a real development project based on this proof of burn design. I am drafting up my thoughts into a document that I will share with you on how I think the process should be conducted.

So you're starting a scam within a scam? Ppl are getting creative  Cheesy

BeeFer310

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

+1
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

Bit early to be calling him a scammer but yes, an account with 11 activity does not instill much confidence.

About the LevelCoin project, It's pretty much a wrap then?
Can we get an actual BTC amount that was scammed?
Who invested in this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: