Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3361 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

As it fell and rises it's been a hundred times! Look at
past graphics. Many times there was such a situation!
bibitao23

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Very often, the market jumps back and forth. If you are not a trader, you should not care. You just have to wait. Personally, I'm tired of watching all these changes of course.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

To me it's a long term game of (testing of my) patience. I only invested in project of which I have high hopes they will be successful in the near future. But that future isn't the next few weeks or months. I wait it out until at least EOY or 2019/2020. Give it some time. As for the current bearish sentiment. I hope it ends soon Smiley.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

if you see a situation like that, do not panic, just waiting for time to return as before.
many things that affect the price of a diminished dime coin
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

Yes. The market is falling to stabilize in price in recent days. But they fell with a slight trend. However, like the two coin the strongest on the market is BTC and ETH are still expensive and blue. BTC and ETH bring confidence to many investors and their future will grow rapidly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

I think it's just someone who needed Fiat money, or just someone who specifically reduces the value of crypto coins for purchase!
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

if you see a situation like that, do not panic, just waiting for time to return as before.
It's true that with conditions like this we panic it will add to the problem,
so we have to stay calm with the conditions
the market is down,
and remain patient waiting for normal market conditions again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I hope eth drops to $200 and btc to $4,000.

Once it does, I'll go ALL-IN - sell house, cars, dogs, cat, wife, kids, neighbor, etc.

100x Long position!  Grin Grin Grin
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

well, because panic well only cause us to be a loss. because the good moment when the price is down is to survive and increase the assets we have. because this is only the influence of the existence of negetive news only
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

The decline of the market cap is the result of negative news affecting investors' sentiment, which makes them panic sell, and it is evident that the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market will fall sharply. But by the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the entire market will increase again, the BTC will exceed $ 20,000, and the ETH will exceed $ 1,500.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Yes. The market is falling to stabilize in price in recent days. But they fell with a slight trend. However, like the two coin the strongest on the market is BTC and ETH are still expensive and blue. BTC and ETH bring confidence to many investors and their future will grow rapidly.
Although the market fell, I still believe in two coin ETH and BTC, they are one of the most promising and safe coin, so the discount of these two coins do not make us too nervous, They will rise again in the future, do not worry when the market drops.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

the decline in the volume of currency and the price declines in the long-lived currency continued in the crypto-currency market. investors' capital is constantly declining. it needs to recover itself in the market as soon as possible.
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

I have nothing to worry about this current market drop. In fact, that is beneficial to me because I can buy the dips and make huge profit when the volume comes back to the crypto market.

oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

While the crypto market is young, it will develop at similar rates with large pumps and dumps, and only after a few years it will be able to equalize and become more stable..
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

This is a very common occurrence in the cryptocurrency world due to the extreme volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is a known fact that cryptocurrency investors are very sensitive to any kind of news(Positive or Negative) which is why even a small piece of news is enough to send the market diving or rallying. It will take time to get used to such a volatile market op, but you will get used to it provided you are willing to take the risk.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

This is a very common occurrence in the cryptocurrency world due to the extreme volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is a known fact that cryptocurrency investors are very sensitive to any kind of news(Positive or Negative) which is why even a small piece of news is enough to send the market diving or rallying. It will take time to get used to such a volatile market op, but you will get used to it provided you are willing to take the risk.
A lot of bearish trend caused by the bad news and manipulation. i don't even think the nature volatility can make the cryptocurrency lost more than 500 billions marketcapitalization just in some months or less than a half of the year. Some parties are creating fake news to make the market turns to the panic mode.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

The decline in the market is a very good thing. Worried that it will not slip, the result will only cause disaster. Therefore, normal financial product fluctuations are normal and acceptable.

antonfalcon

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

The market will recover soon. Wait some time if you want to sell your coins or if you have free money it is good time now to buy cryptocurrency.
bibitao21

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I don't think that this is something to worry about. It is ordinary market behaviour that follows some news. In couple of days or a week will be back talking about the highs we can reach.
Wearegoodfrends

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

That's OK. Now fallen will rise tomorrow. I think for any market this is a common situation. The crypto market is no exception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: