Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
amir.malik

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:01 AM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

If offline feature is good for tivago as you said, i firmly disagree with it. Trivago works online, moves in seconds and you cannot check anything in Tivago like availabilities of rooms and hotels in a certain country without internet connections since availabilities change in seconds. You would be able to see updates offline, you cannot send email and ask questions offline.
What's the point of PWA? If trivago is using PWA, was it beneficial? Is the offline feature good for trivago and will it be good for other apps and platforms as well?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

If offline feature is good for tivago as you said, i firmly disagree with it. Trivago works online, moves in seconds and you cannot check anything in Tivago like availabilities of rooms and hotels in a certain country without internet connections since availabilities change in seconds. You would be able to see updates offline, you cannot send email and ask questions offline.
What's the point of PWA? If trivago is using PWA, was it beneficial? Is the offline feature good for trivago and will it be good for other apps and platforms as well?
Quote from: WP
Trivago saw an increase of 150% for people who add its PWA to the home screen. Increased engagement led to a 97% increase in clickouts to hotel offers. Users who go offline while browsing can continue to access the site and 67% continue to browse the site when they comeback online.
The actual app may need to be online for its actual purpose, but users still have access even after going offline which results in increase in engagement. The offline feature is good for people who are in the planning stage and that applies to trips and hotel stays, as well as for online gamer, planning.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

If all apps are gonna be inside it, will it not consume so much memory? If it gives you the ability to try out apps spontaneously,will that have to be online or it will also work offline?
GoldenRays

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

There's a boom right now in online mobile gaming like LAN gaming and MMORPGs, will this platform support those kinds of applications or will it be exclusively PWA content?
GummyAngel

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

They can then monetarize these applications in our App Store with margins that are 50% higher than in the App Stores of Apple and Google. The Blockchain guarantees full transparency and security in respect of app sales and reviews.
(Don't you mean monetize?)How? This is great since more income for app developers and of course, blockchain guarantees transparency and security.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Challenging Google Play & Apple App Store: Unchain Apps with Blockchain

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

concepts anyways? thanks to anyone who will accommodate my concerns.

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
You got it right man. This is the problem with apple that i hate so much. They will always remind the user to update to the newest version of IOS, if not the applications will not also be uodated because they have to comply with the demand of upgrading to the latest ios version. The problem of updating ios in older apple device is it will make the device itself running slow.

Actually, not all Apple devices can update to the latest version of their IOS. So the older Apple devices will not enjoy or can't even try the latest or trending apps in the Apple store because their IOS is not compatible with the applications. That's the saddest part of having an outdated phone.

That's the case on my iPhone. The latest version of their IOS is no longer suitable for my device. So I can only download apps that are compatible with my IOS. The only choice I have is to buy the newest Apple device for me to be able to download all the apps offered in Apple store.
That's the problem with iPhone they are selfish when it comes to downloading apps and other relatated stuff, they own there own...  And there's some app in IOS are need to buy before you can use it, same with Google Play... Therefore we also buying their apps but they limiting us from the use because it can't be transfer and can't be used to other device... In yappadappadoo you can do what ever you want to your apps, and that's called FREEDOM...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Challenging Google Play & Apple App Store: Unchain Apps with Blockchain

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

concepts anyways? thanks to anyone who will accommodate my concerns.

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
Yeah they're dominating the apps industry (Apple App & Google Play) and running their own operating system which is Android and IOS by this case yappadappadoo is only the 3rd apps store available... Their plan is to take only 10% of the total revenue from the apps industry by 2020 and they expect to communicate with many manufacturer of mobile devices and tablet for the awareness of their apps user's...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.
Yes it is and im happy that yappadappadoo are going to change the native way of downloading app in the apps store, because it has multi platform feature that can download or use any app to any phones and tablets unlike what we had before (android and IOS),.. Now we can choose all apps we wanted to any gadets we have, and there's no restrictions anymore...
Khayem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Yappadappadoo mentioned about integrated yappadappadoo-Suite which simplifies the creation and development of PWA.
With this integration and extremely attractive incentive-program, this surely will facilitate its aim of
increasing the number of PWA provided in its App Store.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Reading the WP,it says "Key to platform access is a Blockchain-ID and for the first time, apps and in-app
purchases can be exchanged among users (peer-to-peer), in a safe and transparent
manner."i wonder how does the apps and in-app purchases can be exchanged among users?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo. 
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.
Yes it is and im happy that yappadappadoo are going to change the native way of downloading app in the apps store, because it has multi platform feature that can download or use any app to any phones and tablets unlike what we had before (android and IOS),.. Now we can choose all apps we wanted to any gadets we have, and there's no restrictions anymore...
I'm quite sure that there will still be restrictions one way or the other. But yappadappadoo is currently the best way of managing apps that has the most potential in changing the flow of how our gadgets work.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.

I am also looking forward to how great Yappadappadoo project will be in the future as they revolutionize this Progressive Web Apps (PWA). With the help of Blockchain technology, this will be powerful and big. Imagine an offline application who can have full functionality of a website which is hack free and installation-free.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

Yappadappadoo project will be using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) which can be accessed for the first time via the internet. No need to install because once you have accessed it, the cache saved will serve as the applications "service worker" which enable it to function like an installed one.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo. 

Yes, it is! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really are apps for the future because it was one proof that everything can be made simple yet useful. The functionality of an application is really important and being offline should not hinder its use. I think that is the reason why Yappadappadoo team chose PWA and Blockchain technology to create a powerful application that will really make a name on apps world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: