Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

You are definitely right elycoinz! Why should I install an app which will get a big space on my hard drive when there are applications that can be run without installation but still run normally. This will be a great threat to those existing applications which require big spaces and higher RAM to operate.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Challenging Google Play & Apple App Store: Unchain Apps with Blockchain

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

concepts anyways? thanks to anyone who will accommodate my concerns.

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
You got it right man. This is the problem with apple that i hate so much. They will always remind the user to update to the newest version of IOS, if not the applications will not also be uodated because they have to comply with the demand of upgrading to the latest ios version. The problem of updating ios in older apple device is it will make the device itself running slow.

I think what the statement above pertains that there is another player, a new and small player like YAPPADAPPADOO that will be pioneering another trend of applications which user PWA and powered by Blockchain Technology. This will create a healthy fight between all apps creators.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

a very cool and innovative project, and the vision is meant to be something big!

Indeed student!

Yappadappadoo wanting to disrupt the apps industry and play tackle with giants such as App Store and Google Play is really cool (ala David and Goliath) and innovative  (just as what PWAs are made of).

And targeting a very profitable market which is estimated to boom ever more over the coming years is really something big, as Yappadappadoo wants to increase profits for developer while lowering costs of apps for the users. Eager to see how things will develop for Yappadappadoo!

I remember when Samsung beats all the biggest players like Nokia when they introduce the touchscreen technology which android phone started. Even Apple now cannot beat Samsung. This is what I see about this three against each other. YAPPADAPPADOO created a good big challenging fight!
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
You got it right man. This is the problem with apple that i hate so much. They will always remind the user to update to the newest version of IOS, if not the applications will not also be uodated because they have to comply with the demand of upgrading to the latest ios version. The problem of updating ios in older apple device is it will make the device itself running slow.

Actually, not all Apple devices can update to the latest version of their IOS. So the older Apple devices will not enjoy or can't even try the latest or trending apps in the Apple store because their IOS is not compatible with the applications. That's the saddest part of having an outdated phone.

Exactly man. Apple is wise dont you think so? This is their way of telling users, “it’s time to buy newer device with the latest operating system now”, isnt it?  I tried it myself on my phone. Every time my phone will ask me to udate to latest ios i would always happily do thinking it will make my phone better. Little did i know that it was just making my phone slower and hanging all the time. Simply because just what you said, not all device adapt to the latest operating system.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

PWA user experience is just like the native applications regardless of the device type and operating system. This means that all applications in Yappadappadoo store are available whether your device is an older version. And it is available in all operating system - Android, IOS, Windows, etc. So app developers will no longer be needed to create a separate app for every different operating system.

So how do they explain to applications like facebook and whatsapp or skype where every time they are making updates for the improvement of their services, so if the device is old and cannot comply the with requirements of the said application then how are they going to work? Sorry for the question but i just dont probably dont understand how PWA works.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?
I also dont understand the idea but I’m thinking of the offline use. Like you open a certain browser and there you will find applications but they also said in their whitepaper that their applications can work offline. I really dont understand and dont know which application for instance can be used offline. Probably game applications and other applications that do need interactions like communication applications.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.

Actually, not all Apple devices can update to the latest version of their IOS. So the older Apple devices will not enjoy or can't even try the latest or trending apps in the Apple store because their IOS is not compatible with the applications. That's the saddest part of having an outdated phone.

That's the case on my iPhone. The latest version of their IOS is no longer suitable for my device. So I can only download apps that are compatible with my IOS. The only choice I have is to buy the newest Apple device for me to be able to download all the apps offered in Apple store.
It is their simple way of telling to buy iphone x plus now  Grin. Just kidding but that is the truth. Someone gave me this idea by saying apple is monopolizing the market. They think they are the only superior provider and the unbeatable. Sometimes can’t even avail most of their applications because they are with fee.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

That's the case on my iPhone. The latest version of their IOS is no longer suitable for my device. So I can only download apps that are compatible with my IOS. The only choice I have is to buy the newest Apple device for me to be able to download all the apps offered in Apple store.
It is their simple way of telling to buy iphone x plus now  Grin. Just kidding but that is the truth. Someone gave me this idea by saying apple is monopolizing the market. They think they are the only superior provider and the unbeatable. Sometimes can’t even avail most of their applications because they are with fee.

But here comes Samsung who already beat them twice. The problem with most applications now do have updates all the time. Like facebook for example. It's like every week you have to update their app. Does their app do have a lot of bugs that really needs to update every week? It causes too much space on your phone when you update your app every time.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.

Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.

PWA offers of being able to be a single app and have it work perfectly on all platforms and devices. PWA doesn't require installation prior to usage. There are no long download times compared to native apps today, sometimes it takes too much time and data connection to download the app before you can use it. And it runs smoothly even if you have an unstable connection.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Yappadappadoo integrates blockchain technology. Blockchain provides security to the transactions that take place in Yappadappadoo platform. So it will surely protect your private details when you purchased in Yappadappadoo App store. A blockchain-based platform, like Yappadappadoo, is almost impossible to hack as it requires access to every computer system simultaneously to succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Yappadappadoo uses Ethereum smart-contracts. Smart contracts are based on digital coding that includes various tasks that will be assigned by each party that will implement what needs to be done. Smart contract will safely and transparently facilitate the exchange without the need of middleman.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

Though PWA really does have many advantages than traditional apps. But in this early stage, native apps are still dominant in mobile platforms. Web developers will undergo a big change if they are going to shift from developing native apps to developing PWA. This will put a lot of pressure if developers will shift to web-based app development.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Though PWA really does have many advantages than traditional apps. But in this early stage, native apps are still dominant in mobile platforms. Web developers will undergo a big change if they are going to shift from developing native apps to developing PWA. This will put a lot of pressure if developers will shift to web-based app development.

I believe the same.  It was the very first thought that came to mind when i came to learn that Yappadappadoo is set to battle it out against native app giants.

PWAs are really good, and i do hope Yappadappadoo have a great marketing strategy packed in their planning to campaign awareness for people to know that great advantages of PWAs.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Yappadappadoo integrates blockchain technology. Blockchain provides security to the transactions that take place in Yappadappadoo platform. So it will surely protect your private details when you purchased in Yappadappadoo App store. A blockchain-based platform, like Yappadappadoo, is almost impossible to hack as it requires access to every computer system simultaneously to succeed.

Perhaps this is one of the biggest advantage Yappadappadoo have when it decided to take the PWA industry to the blockchain platform.

Though we have seen a lot of companies as of the moment that offers PWAs effectively, i think Yappadappadoo is the first to do it on top of the blockchain.

Protection and safety is one of the best features any provider could give and Yappadappadoo is on the right track on this aspect.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

Perhaps this is one of the biggest advantage Yappadappadoo have when it decided to take the PWA industry to the blockchain platform.

Though we have seen a lot of companies as of the moment that offers PWAs effectively, i think Yappadappadoo is the first to do it on top of the blockchain.

Protection and safety is one of the best features any provider could give and Yappadappadoo is on the right track on this aspect.

And perhaps if the same blockchain security approach is applied to developers, their apps, content, codes, etc could be well protected too.

I am really eager to see the beta release of Yappadappadoo's suite to see how fairly easy and secured it is to use.

And i also hope that an MVP will be handed out to us in the coming weeks.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

Looking at how Yappadappadoo declared their roadmap, it was fun to see crawl, walk, run, jump, fly and glide stages.

It shows the creative minds behind the project. The team started with the crawl which is fairly a sign of humble beginnings so to say.

I do like the concept of Yappadappadoo on their PWA offerings and how they wanted to disrupt the app industry to lower cost for both consumer and developer, thus, i hope to see you release a public tes of your initital PWAs  soon.
jackbit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

Until now, apps have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Now the app world
is making the long-awaited break for freedom. A new generation of applications will
revolutionise the app market: Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
from Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper.

This was a non-essential until i read it from Yappadappadoo's whitepaper and realized they are right.

We have apps for iOS and android separately, though compatible releases for each OS is available for both, there is always a seemingly noticeable difference between versions still.

And perhaps it will be PWAs that will level this difference so users will have the exact same user experience regardless of ecosystem the device lives in.
elycoinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

Until now, apps have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Now the app world
is making the long-awaited break for freedom. A new generation of applications will
revolutionise the app market: Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
from Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper.

This was a non-essential until i read it from Yappadappadoo's whitepaper and realized they are right.

We have apps for iOS and android separately, though compatible releases for each OS is available for both, there is always a seemingly noticeable difference between versions still.

And perhaps it will be PWAs that will level this difference so users will have the exact same user experience regardless of ecosystem the device lives in.

And that is a general truth that Yappadappadoo have to break, the wide acceptance among users that each ecosystem thrives only on their own compatible apps.

No one really bothers as of the moment if an app is available in one OS and unavailable to another.  People are already convinced that alternative apps is a viable option. None will insist if the developer profoundly declares that they will support one OS alone.  It's a non-cliche altogether.

I agree, PWAs are great, and i've seen a few websites that operates on it and are quite effective just like native apps.  But how do Yappadappadoo mark that difference? And how can they convince people that it does matter?

Awaiting to see the progress Yappadappadoo will make in this aspect, and perhaps an awareness campaign might prove to be helpful.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: