Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
amir.malik

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.

A zero file storage is not the case of PWAs actually.

Rather, PWAs require a very minimal storage size to run. Unlike conventional native apps that requires a varying mid to large storage space to execute.

Though a great advantage for PWAs, i do worry about how well it will perform specially if one's internet connection is shaky.
That depends on the actual app developed. It's not native apps versus PWA case but rather either of them will consume a large space depending on the type of app. There are many space consuming apps, usually games.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
Online games will stay as online games, there is no way around that. Without internet that might be LAN gaming. I think offline games would stay offline and as native apps, with online syncing capabilities since that's the norm.
That is a very great idea, an online game with offline capabilities and works like with hybrid features. Though I think the connection without the use of internet is quite impossible.
PWA is hybrid and for now it seems impossible but that's an idea, and with that idea, one can conceptualize a new online game with advance offline features and new ideas for connecting players through PWA games.
Yes it quite impossible to achieve this idea without the use of internet connection, all onlines games have their own server that need to connect before you can play to others... What a wild and impossible idea you have, but i guess it's not bad at all for our technology is rapidly growing and changing every single day...

I think we cannot limit the technology now. Impossible is not acceptable in terms of programming. Some seem impossible at first but the reality is that it will just take time to achieve what was already in mind. Programmers are the modern scientist of the Digital Era.
So it means it's not impossible to have this kind of idea but not sure if when or maybe a couple of years from now, and yappadappadoo already have the PWA feature that can use apps even offline then i guess it's the start of the revolutionize apps world technology...

I still think that in order to be able to use that "offline" mode, downloaded data/downloadable contents is a must. So the idea of having those PWA's having that convenience is a still far-fetched one.
Maybe it looks like PWA need connection from the internet to download data for the first time of application being used and save it to cache, then when you're offline the cache will provide the needed data to be able to run it...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.

This is like a drum of water. The first time you use the application, all the data (water) needed will be saved to the cache (drum). The second time you use the application, all the data you needed is on the drum. You don't need to connect again to the internet to draw some water. The application will work well because all the needed data was already available.
So, about cache and cookies like those are used for frequently used sites in web browser, like where you may choose to save the password so you just click log in or you may choose always stay logged in and when you go to the site, no need to fill in the information.

That's so handy! Yappadappadoo can be the fastest app manager for gadget users. In case that the server crashes, kinda sure it will happen, will there be back ups??
Yes there have back up for sure, remember yappadappadoo is connected to blockchain technology that will save all transactions from user to yappadappadoo and by using blockchain id... And whenever your apps is lost or being stolen you can retrieve it because blockchain saves all the data...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
And not only that, yappadappadoo apps comes with no update feature means again they dont need space from our phones and tablets... Many applications right now are need all the updates that slowly eating up space available and will result of system jammed or malfunction to our devices...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

I admire how YAPPADAPPADOO unselfishly share the technology of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to us. I remember how Nokia selfishly hold every feature of mobile phones and that what makes their brand monopolize the market. Then afterward, other players offer different features and Android was introduced. Then now, Nokia was just a history.
For now nokia are trying to catch up as they left behind from this android technology, all the things they build in the past are demolished by the present, but now looks like yabadabadoo has something to offer from their PWA to cloud based apps... And yappadappadoo quoted that they need to communicate to phone/tablets developer for the awareness of their apps and i think if nokia will support this project they'll have the chance to compete with Android and IOS... I imagine Nokia phones with PWA features and comes with cloud based apps compatible...  Shocked
scarleth06

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

Yappadappadoo Store is going to be a PWA store and all the apps inside can work anywhere, from PCs to mobile phones and any operating system as well. It would contain probably all the top apps right now but with PWA capabilities, as well as new apps with all its features provided by the suite.
So can the users expect new and different specs of the existing apps that will be available on Yappadappadoo? It would be great if something like that were to be guaranteed.
For sure it has many different specs available from this apps store and it's all new i guess, that's why yappadappadoo seeing them self as a different version from two apps store in the market today... And also i want to see what apps from yappadappadoo will bring new and exciting experience to many apps user's/addicts...

That's what other's waiting it to be happen actually, to find out what would be the outcome of their project campaign here. Though, the planned

goal of yappadappadoo was too high, but I think its attainable and achievable for me, I saw that they are able to meet what they're planning and

goal to achieve in.
Yes it's achievable though for now we have to wait for the results of their ICO, i want to support this project by joining their bounty campaign in social media so my friends and relatives will know about this project, and for them to know that there's a new apps store  and comes up with different and exciting features that it's really good to have...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

1. APP (R)Evolution: Freedom at Last!
The yappadappadoo Store is a Blockchain linked ecosystem, bringing Progressive Web
Applications (PWA) to all mobile devices worldwide. By combining the advantages of two
young future-proofed technologies, Blockchain and Progressive Web Applications,
yappadappadoo will establish itself as a David against the market-dominating Goliath app
stores of Apple and Google and will achieve a significant market share.
- Yappadappadoo WhitePaper

Yappadappadoo introduced themselves as revolutionary blockchain linked app store emphasizing freedom.

They made a good choice of putting together two very young (and perhaps it might be true, both are future proof as we see them trending) technologies, the blockchain which was introduced 2008 and PWA which was put to light 2015.

And this will be an epic battle against the goliaths of the current app markets.  Let's all stay tuned and see how things will progress for Yappadappadoo.

As Yappadappadoo stated in WP, "Progressive Web Apps already have a proven track record and beat common native Apps
in all disciplines." With apps who have tried and experienced the increase  of engagements of users like Trivago, Flipkart, Alibaba and Pinterest, its progress is really something to watch for.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

And not only that, yappadappadoo apps comes with no update feature means again they dont need space from our phones and tablets... Many applications right now are need all the updates that slowly eating up space available and will result of system jammed or malfunction to our devices...

This is the usual thing that I personally encounter with my phone.Updates really eats up space available, some apps will stop working then.With no update feature of Yappadappadoo, this would be a relief to my phone.Just one of the great feature it has!
Khayem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?

I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.

Andycalum

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.

Because of this Progressive Web Application (PWA) feature of flexibility of Yappadappadoo Store, variety of devices can now gain access on their apps.Really a Muliti-platform.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

1. APP (R)Evolution: Freedom at Last!
The yappadappadoo Store is a Blockchain linked ecosystem, bringing Progressive Web
Applications (PWA) to all mobile devices worldwide. By combining the advantages of two
young future-proofed technologies, Blockchain and Progressive Web Applications,
yappadappadoo will establish itself as a David against the market-dominating Goliath app
stores of Apple and Google and will achieve a significant market share.
- Yappadappadoo WhitePaper

Yappadappadoo introduced themselves as revolutionary blockchain linked app store emphasizing freedom.

They made a good choice of putting together two very young (and perhaps it might be true, both are future proof as we see them trending) technologies, the blockchain which was introduced 2008 and PWA which was put to light 2015.

And this will be an epic battle against the goliaths of the current app markets.  Let's all stay tuned and see how things will progress for Yappadappadoo.

As Yappadappadoo stated in WP, "Progressive Web Apps already have a proven track record and beat common native Apps
in all disciplines." With apps who have tried and experienced the increase  of engagements of users like Trivago, Flipkart, Alibaba and Pinterest, its progress is really something to watch for.

This is great to hear! With the proven track record of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and the power of Blockchain Technology, I think this combination will make a powerful system which can create a different level of apps. They can even be introduced hybrid of these applications that were improved and designed by YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?

I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.

This is quite impressive, we still have the control to our application even our phone was lost. We can easily secure the confidential applications that we use. The security of our identity and our data will be increased through this applications. YAPPADAPPADOO platform did really a good job of handling revolutionary applications that are beneficial to the users.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

You got it right! Blockchain Technology really has a great role on YAPPADAPPADOO platform in terms of security. As you have already mentioned above, there are different ways that the data or transactions are protected and secured.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

A zero file storage is not the case of PWAs actually.

Rather, PWAs require a very minimal storage size to run. Unlike conventional native apps that requires a varying mid to large storage space to execute.

Though a great advantage for PWAs, i do worry about how well it will perform specially if one's internet connection is shaky.
That depends on the actual app developed. It's not native apps versus PWA case but rather either of them will consume a large space depending on the type of app. There are many space consuming apps, usually games.

i do worry about how well it will perform specially if one's internet connection is shaky.

I just want to know why you worry about the shaky internet while we have said that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) works offline. I think there's no effect on the apps when everything was saved on the cache.

OlympusMons is correct when he said that it depends on the actual app developed. But I think YAPPADAPPADOO team will not create an app that will really consume a large space which can lower their reputation.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
I dont it is possible man. Online games have to have fast internet connection. In this area of offline applications they are talking about in their whitepaper i think is limited to applications who do not need internet connections that much like photo editors, puzzle games, and other games that though they can be online but can also work good offline.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.
Yeah, definitely whatevs inside your device consumes space, even just a folder. PWA is going to download the needed parts for the app or site to work offline.
I think they will only need a browser than contain applications they need. Like opera mini they have leading applications already as you open the browser, in their homeoage you will find several applications. Or maybe you will need an application that is full of applications inside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: