Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8152 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The best way to do to your savings is to divide it in a classification. For instance, make an emergency savings from your savings so that in case of emergency you will have a fund to get money so that it  will not affect your other savings. Let some of the savongs be invested so that it will increase but be careful and wise enough in investing so you will not lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

In saving, of course we have to have a good strategy, if only relying on savings at the bank, guaranteed money will never increase so I prefer to choose investments rather than savings in banks, high risk investments such as cryptocurrencies are certainly the right choice.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

You have idle money, instead of giving up your bank, buy bitcoin. Benefit than to give up the bank a lot. This is your savings, save money. Last year $ 1500 salary, $ 10 for one plate of rice. This year's salary is $ 1600, $ 20 for one plate of rice. The price is climbing steeply, bank interest, salaries run like a cow turtle. Buy bitcoin for a breath-taking future.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

Starting to invest and have life insurance are three things that can be started to protect personal financial conditions when there are emergencies or unwanted risks. The sacrifices made now (by setting aside money to save or buy insurance) will be paid for by future protection.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
The wisest thing is to turn your passive into active, basically make money to work of you and bring you that income, more likely a passive income, but this depends on you.
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

Emergency funds are not to be deposited in a time deposit account. Time deposit accounts have specific time before you can withdraw it and you can never tell when you are in need of it. Also it is not wise to invest emergency funds because you are doing away with the main purpose of such savings.

Best thing to do  with your savings is to invest, except for emergency fund. From the word emergency ,it means that funds always be ready because we dont know when we can use it.  Emergencies is unpredectable. And when  we allocated a money, savings and emergency fund is not the same. For the savings, it is not a good idea to put in just a bank.if you want to grow your savings ,it best to invest like the cryptocurrency

Yes, I agree with you on this that the best thing to do with the savings is to invest it. Emergency fund must always be there untouched at all times it must be separate from other money. And if you are serious about saving money quickly, consider putting a temporary stop to dining out, visiting the movie theater, and grabbing Friday night drinks with friends. Sometimes it is the cause of unexpected expenses that will eventually lead to using the money you intended for something more important.
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

i think the wise thing to do with your savings you need to think about the things you need in your everyday life to avoid costly and become a disciplined person so you do not have to buy anything worthless so your money will not be exhausted.
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

Once the grow it in the bank of some interest percent of my savings i used it into a needed time like emergency happen.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Savings is not an investment and cannot yield more profit, instead it just seats in an account and is available whenever needed, but the truth is that money saved is better of ,if it works for you, meaning if it is invested into something lucrative and safe. So one of the wisest things to do with ones savings is to re-invest it in a very lucrative and profitable venture ,so as to yield dividends.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Yes, it would be good to invest but don't be sure Shem investing the emergency fund as full of risk is accompanied in it. So instead what I'm thinking is that why not divide the 20 % saving into 2 where half of it woukd be saved as an emergency fund while the other half would be for the investment stuffs. I always believe that although investing is really risky, but we should try to be wise on taking it. So one thing that I'll surely do is to allot money for it without leaving myself nothing after taking the risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Each person has a selection of their option. In my opinion, I will use 20% which to invest, crypto is an one in a good channel. If you have the deep knowledge, from 20% you can be up to 100%. However, everything is not easy, you must to learn more and more to win.
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

The best thing you can do is to not spend those saving on some stupid things you will regret buying after all. Invest them if you want but with a nice diversification.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Wise things to do with your savings? I prefer to you that you should invest it in cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of opportunities that you will get from making investing your money in cryptocurrencies.

diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is too risky to invest spare money . I would invest this 20% either in real estate or leave it as it is, otherwise there is a chance to lose absolutely everything !
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Each person has a selection of their option. In my opinion, I will use 20% which to invest, crypto is an one in a good channel. If you have the deep knowledge, from 20% you can be up to 100%. However, everything is not easy, you must to learn more and more to win.

I do not agree with you,we are talking about 20% of the spare money ,if suddenly everything goes wrong to have something to cover the costs .Cryptocurrency is very sursprisingly but it is also very unprofitable ,and so you risk 80 % why and things to invest there ? There is a real estate market, securities, startups and much more .
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

In the investment of course it takes patience if we want to get profit, and the presence of cryptcorrencies of course be the best solution to profit and better than saving money in the banks.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

i think if you already have an investment in business and in crypto trading
it wise to keep your emergency fund alloted in safety  and available in case emergency sitiation arises.
so that your investment would not be affected in case this happens.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the reserve Fund of each investor. And the 20 % we keep for emergencies, so I'll tell you. I keep, 20% in bitcoins and the rest in altcoins. and another 20% in cash, so I can buy the right coin at any time.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

I'd go against any time-deposit schemes since one, if in case you have had an emergency situation and you can't get any cash immediately and two, you literally won't earn anything significant off of it, really, and it's better off allocating that 20% into your emergency fund or invest it into something else. I'd only take it to a cryptocurrency investment if I know I still have the means to spend once an emergency situation happens, or my expenses aren't that high and I have spare money to spend. But for minimum-wage earners, I suggest keeping it for emergency and just try to invest whenever you have something extra.

Exactly. Depositing your money to your bank account is pretty good, but how about if its on a time deposit you can't withdraw easily and use that money for emergency purposes, Personally, I do have a stable job I do prefer banking, but I also have my own savings or separate money for different occassions or needs, that's why I can use immediately the money I saved for emergency.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

In my opinion, the best thing to do with our income is to invest in bitcoin and serve this investment as a pension investment. we can buy more profits in investing in bitcoin in the long run. Don't worry about the conditions of bitcoin prices onmarket, I swear to you that it will recover.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: