Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8152 times)
grigoriim

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

The route to getting the experience you need to achieve a goal depends on money and interests. If you like the task, maybe you should learn it for you own pleasure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alebextor

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

The route to getting the experience you need to achieve a goal depends on money and interests. If you like the task, maybe you should learn it for you own pleasure.
hatutri

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Invest your saving in improving your skills, your knowledge. It's the safest investment, and long-time profitably
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

If you managed to save your money, you need to spend this money wisely so that you can not ultimately spend that money in vain.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Just keep continue saving, haha, I invested a part of my saving here, and it's gone. Sad story!

I understand your irony, bro. However, the question was asked, and I want to answer it. If you have much money, invest it in real estate. You can also start your own business.
Chapman.S

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings? Well if you want to regrow your savings then invest it to something that is not volatile like stocks. However it would take you so much time before it increases unlike in cryptocurrency the price grows so much but the decrease of its price is also faster.

So it's all up to you what are the wise thing to do with your profit.

1. Withdraw it and use it.
2. Save it.
3. Invest to stocks.
4. Invest to cryptocurrency.
5. Just let them be in your wallet for future use/ Emergency money.

We do have different decisions from this, well i'm just giving you an idea on what are the wise thing to do with your savings. If you're contended with your savings then just let it be in your wallet because if you do something to it like investing to stocks or cryptocurrency there's a high chance that it will reduce or lose your savings, so you better be responsible with your actions.
I like this simplification. I think there are loads of other options though. You could invest in a new business. There are many business that can be very profitable. I don't this is the best time to get into it, but mining could be a good option too. I think real estate can be one of the best investments if you go about it properly. If you get into rental properties, you can pay off a mortgage, so you will have a property in the end, plus you'll get a little bit each month for yourself.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

setting aside 20% of income for emergency funds, I better save in savings or time deposits, because for me the investment funds and emergency funds are different, emergency funds are better kept so that if needed at any time can be used, too risky if the emergency funds are used to innovate in crypto
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Your strategy is quite good already wherein you will allot 20% for investment and another 20% for savings account. You should not go all in when it comes to your savings knowing that its purpose is to save you from any possible financial struggle. Letting few of your savings go and hoping it would grow is a great thing for you to gain more profit while you still have a saving.
NewRanger

Activity: 1512
Merit: 330

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

setting aside 20% of income for emergency funds, I better save in savings or time deposits, because for me the investment funds and emergency funds are different, emergency funds are better kept so that if needed at any time can be used, too risky if the emergency funds are used to innovate in crypto
dont ever use emergency fund to invest in cryptocurrency.although its very liquid, but we should understand market in unstable and  high volatility.if someday we need our money , but it still floating in market what should we do.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 11:44:01 PM by Jrfranco

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

i think savings has a lot of layer , like save some for emergency fund, save some for  investment
emrgency funds should not be invested  it should be available anytime thats why its called an emergency fund because it would be use in unexpected situation or event that needed financial support.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

managing finances is more difficult than getting money, everyone can make money but only a few are successful in managing their finances.

and I think it's true, in managing the financed finances you must be able to hold back.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

It is depend on your knowledge and hands of holdings because if you need money then the price was too cheap, it is too dangerous than your money that are sleep.  I think it is good to circulate your money through bitcoin if you have friend that you can borrow some money when you need some help at the time of emergency.  It is good that your money can get some profit because time is gold.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

You are earning a lot of money in cryptocurrency. If we allocate 20%, then we can save 20% and we can help in funding.
Chapman.S

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.
I hope that you're right. How can you be so sure about it though? I don't think it's wise to go around giving people this advice. What if you're wrong? I hope Bitcoin with keep growing. I think it will. I think a lot of altcoins will keep growing too. There's no guarantee of this though. I'm sure that many altcoins will fail. How can you account for that? What if this guy has his money in altcoins that will fail? It wouldn't be to smart to HODL then would it?
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

In my opinion you should leave your savings at it is for emergency funds and if you have some money left after saving then you can use it for investment purposes. I always do that every month so if my investment fail then I still have my savings. People shouldn't use their saving for investment especially if they think there's no emergency, It's fine to leave your money as it is because when there's emergency you can use it asap.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I think it's good to use 10% of your savings money or more for investment, don't use all your money. But make sure learn market condition before do investment.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lyngirl87

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

For me, The best thing to do with our savings is invest to bitcoin and serve this investment as a retirement investment. We can gain more profit in investing bitcoin in the long run. Therefore, this is the best thing to do for your savings.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

There really is no point in just saving money just to save money. Put some money for emergency fund and put money enough for you to survive 3 months of zero income then start risking your money. Of course it would be stupid to just risk the money without knowledge about business and economy. The better you know, the more chance for you actually doing good in the business world.

If you do have a lot of money, perhaps you can give your job less time or just have a part time job then start focusing on learning business. Why? Because business people are the only people that don't have to work for someone but themselves. They don't need jobs, they offer people jobs, and it's the only way for you to become rich even when you don't do much.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Seems like the best thing and wisest would one that you can do with your savings would be to make them working and bringing you the prophet so you would be able to recover your saving amount and earn more.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: