Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 03:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 7665 times)
blacknigga

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I'm leaning towards Bitcoin, I'm almost 99% certain that's the way to go, but fear sets in and I think maybe I should invest half in Facebook shares just to diversify and be safer
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DPrillio

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Yes I agree with you and for me also I will use my saving for emergency porpuses it is 50% of it. Then, I will also spend it for my wants it is 10% of it and the 30% is that I will save it again and planning to buy a property.
I see a lot of opportunity in crypto investment but I usually buy coin those already in the exchanges and have it grown by playing trading tactics even a little profit so I always prefer to use all my savings in buying coins for it will generate profit unlike putting just in corner and making it sleep.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

If you have a certain amount of money that you do not need, you should join the transaction as it will help you make a profit if you trade successfully.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

just Remember, If you are spending more than you earn, you will never get ahead so you can simply Create a Spending Plan & Budget as a first step also you can try to Stay Out of Debt & Prepare for your Future .. what i mean by preparing you can set savings goals
mark 6

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

we should all be aware that crypto might be very profitable but on the other hand it is not very easy to turn into cash in a very short time period. so keeping your money in crypto for emergency cases is not a very good choice i guess.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
chosenboy4

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Respected Sir, I think investment is always a very sensitive issue, many people lost their hard earn money by making mistakes while investing. I think we should not retain ourselves to one type of investment, Better is that we do multiple savings according to our plan. Invest in stock, gold, real estate, and livestock.
Buttermellow

Activity: 224

"Mind Your Own Business"

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Really you had a lot of money their since your earnings could compensate the needs for emergency even if it is 20% of  your earnings. I myself could even hardly get the food for the family and i letting myself down of course because though i am poor i am still doing great in life with family, friends and relatives and of course with God.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

If you are a student or a business man and you want to save your money and want to double it by doing nothing then your first and last choice should be bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going higher and higher so without wasting your more time I'll suggest to buy bitcoins.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Personally, what I do with my income is to ensure that I will follow my budgeting goals. This is how it looks like, 10% tithes, 10% investment, 10% emergency money, 10% for my self (anything I want to do or buy) and the 50% would be for the utilities, all the payables, allowance and loans. It is not easy to follow since there will be times when the 50% would not be enough for all the things you need to pay for the month, plus you really have to be disciplined and have a strong focus on your goals.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
rasp

Activity: 905
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

The best thing to do with one's earnings is investing in real estate in a more or less stable country.
The value of such a property is unlikely to go above several percent annually, but you can always be sure about the safety of your investment.
Sum24

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

If you have a certain amount of money that you do not need, you should join the transaction as it will help you make a profit if you trade successfully.
This is really a wise thing you use to do because keeping a lot of saving but now investment is useless and it will give you nothing but your money will only get rusted, same as you I have decided to invest my money, the more I will invest the more it will get double and increase with time, the other thing we all need to do it try to earn more than you spend so this way you will earn good amount of money for your future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

The best thing to do with your savings is to invest even more in the market while the prices are still dumping or you can start your own business in order to have a passive income monthly.
marine4u

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Respected Sir, I think investment is always a very sensitive issue, many people lost their hard earn money by making mistakes while investing. I think we should not retain ourselves to one type of investment, Better is that we do multiple savings according to our plan. Invest in stock, gold, real estate, and livestock.
Financial investment is basically a risky business that investors have to accept. Investing in your savings helps investors increase their assets but can also take risks at any time. Therefore, it is advisable to have a proper investment strategy to use the amount of savings appropriately.

tambok

Activity: 700
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

This is really a wise thing you use to do because keeping a lot of saving but now investment is useless and it will give you nothing but your money will only get rusted, same as you I have decided to invest my money, the more I will invest the more it will get double and increase with time, the other thing we all need to do it try to earn more than you spend so this way you will earn good amount of money for your future.
That is totally right, not every time we will have an opportunity to that is why we need to at least save some of our money for us to be able to have a right money at the right time, in times of emergency and for the future, it is advisable too to have a savings for cryptocurrency so that we do have a great investment.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
|FREETRADING &
ICO LISTING
|SUPERIORTO NASDAQ
AND LSE
|US$ 29MRAISED IN
2 WEEKS
|
[]
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

is another thing to save and is not her thing know how to convert your save into an investment. when for a raining day, invest it into something that can fetch you additional money. so that your saving would not be laying fallow. invest in cryptocurrency you won't regret it. investment is the key that open door for success.
smile1218

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

The wise thing to do with saving is to invest it in real property, crypto currencies though a very risky thing, business, insurance and other forms that could bring profits to us. But of course we do still have the fund that will be used for emergency purposes.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
    ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th    JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

To make a better future of course everything must be done, most people choose the safest thing that is saving in the banks, but for me the investment is a better thing even though it is also risky, so I make the investment as the main choice.
Core.i7

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

The best wise thing is invest your saving in your education. Because education can makes you a successful man where bitcoin can be die any time. We should consider our education so we can get a  good job

‗/‾‾\__   ☆☆☆TrustedCar Flex ☆☆☆  __/‾‾\‗
╘Θ══Θ.╛ https://ico.trustedcars.com╘.Θ══Θ╛
MMysterious

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

The wise thing to do with saving is to invest it in real property, crypto currencies though a very risky thing, business, insurance and other forms that could bring profits to us. But of course we do still have the fund that will be used for emergency purposes.

If you still young and you have savings you should invest it to any investment instruments. All investments has risk and dont have assurance that you can double your money in no time. But in the process of investing your savings you learn from it. Maybe you will lose a couple of dollar sometimes but you will learn from it. Investing is a process to become successful on it. You will risk your money on something that you believe that will be profitable in the near future. Invest, make mistakes and learn from it. Experience is the best teacher Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

The best thing to do if you have money but you use it to invest you can get benefits from the convenience you have and as if the money will generate that money is wise
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.