Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Having savings is wise because you will never know some emergencies that may take place it is good that you have savings because you know you have money to spend during unwanted circumstances.It is also wise if you invest in bitcoin.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

I divide savings for assets, I cannot expect prosperity only from the savings, I prioritize assets that are developing and active so that there are still profits that are well maintained and hope to grow more.

crypto taught me many things about assets and it is an obligation to see the various potentials that exist.

The money must work. If you have some savings, do not keep them in a closet. Divide them into several parts and make certain wise investments. For instance, you can buy Bitcoins, altcoins and gold.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

I divide savings for assets, I cannot expect prosperity only from the savings, I prioritize assets that are developing and active so that there are still profits that are well maintained and hope to grow more.

crypto taught me many things about assets and it is an obligation to see the various potentials that exist.
With your savings you can do anything but results will be different, for example if you buy sports tools or something else like will be useless or if you take a tour to a place without any purpose is just wastage of money and the result will be nothing. If you utilize it somewhere where there is a chance to make some money then it will have a better result and impression and the current ongoing impression is of Bitcoin.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.

Of course by putting it in the bank will be better security, but you do not realize that saving your savings in a bank without doing anything with your assets, the assets you have will not increase, you better enter for investment in crypto currencies in part
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto

That is the reason we must not mess with our savings since it is for the future payments that will be doing in the future. If you are retired and want to use your savings, better use it in great things, useful things that will help your family or your grandsons and granddaughters with their studies.

No one knows what will happen in the future the reason we must be really careful on spending these savings. Yes, you are saving it for a certain purpose but if you can use your own money, use it. Reserve your savings for the future.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.

This is for sure going to be profitable. Especially when you choose the right coin to invest, such as bitcoin. This moment is the perfect opportunity to engage or buy or invest in bitcoin because the market is down which implies that the value is low. Then as per the cycle sooner or later it will rise again and this is for sure.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

I usually set aside 20% of income for the long term or an emergency or leave it for a long period of time. So that I no longer need to bother borrowing money from other people or the bank when I need funds when it's urgent
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Yes you are right, maybe on average everyone will save their money for the future, and I save money from my salary by 30%, I save 10% and I will not touch it, 20% I invest in bitcoin, why am I save on bitcoin? because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment, and bitcoin is the king of all crypto, and I'm sure bitcoin will become more popular in the future.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
mathematically emergency funds are needed in the lives of everyone for unexpected needs that is when the situation is urgent. That is of course a very wise activity when you keep 20% of the money you have. but besides just storing it, of course you can allocate to a form of long-term investment because it will be very profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I still hold coins and wait for the time to increase the price to sell it. But I will still hold it long, I don't want to sell it soon.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
mathematically emergency funds are needed in the lives of everyone for unexpected needs that is when the situation is urgent. That is of course a very wise activity when you keep 20% of the money you have. but besides just storing it, of course you can allocate to a form of long-term investment because it will be very profitable.

yes we need to sort our funds depends on how important will be using the funds, you are right about spending some percentage in our daily livings and some should go in our crypto investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

You can save money, save money is always considered a cumulative form of certainty because of high safety and bring stable income from the bank interest rate per month. As a result, you can count on saving to increase your cumulative savings. Banks now have many savings packages with large amounts of money. They are also very risky because banks have deposit insurance for their clients. Not to mention, the flexibility is also higher when you want to withdraw is very easy. Or you can Buy gold, USD. Gold and USD have always attracted the attention of people and are considered the safest assets, especially based on the view against inflation and devaluation of the dong. However, the price of gold and USD may vary from time to time due to fluctuations in supply and demand, macroeconomic volatility as well as gold market policy. Therefore, gold investment still contains many potential risks in the short term.
Therefore, you need to understand the cycle of ups and downs of gold as well as the evolution of the world gold market to invest for high profits. But I think Bitcoin investment will be more profitable. As you can see, today is the green day, the price of Bitcoin and other coin is rising. I find that investing in Bitcoin can now benefit you in the long run. That's my opinion, the choice is yours.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Use it on the important things rather than wasting it from buying not so needed things. Spend money wisely.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

wise thing to do with your savings is to think if what you need in your life or think what your family needed. only you an do is to think that yo never do what is wrong and don't spend it in a nonsense
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings is invested in something. Whether that is going to be stock markets, or altcoins, or real estate. It is good to have some good solid background to relay on in the next 10 or 20 years. If you have extra money to put away each month or you have already a big amount to invest in, go ahead. It is better to invest then keep it in your bank account.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.
as we can see the condition of the crypto right now i suggest you to take another investment, because you can't predict your investment in crypto because its not stable
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.
as we can see the condition of the crypto right now i suggest you to take another investment, because you can't predict your investment in crypto because its not stable
isnt it become best moment and opportunity for us , if we put some of our money into bitcoin or other altcoin ? the price already in dip and many people want it.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I think if you have a pretty big savings, you should invest in crypto right now and hold them for 10 years. This is Mark Cuban's good advice and I agree with him. But you buy the altcoins in the top 10, I am sure it will bring great profits for you.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

With your savings you can do anything but results will be different, for example if you buy sports tools or something else like will be useless or if you take a tour to a place without any purpose is just wastage of money and the result will be nothing. If you utilize it somewhere where there is a chance to make some money then it will have a better result and impression and the current ongoing impression is of Bitcoin.
For me the wise thing is buy bitcoin more as much as you can. If you have money better to invest them or it can be used anytime.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: