Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM  (Read 105018 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:24:36 PM

Really, thats your retort? more baseless accusations? FYI, i updated to the latest source as soon as i knew about it. now i'm asking the question that needs to be asked. you instead of answering attempt to shift the focus onto me, which is the retort of children and immature adults.

and fyi, the genesis hash being wrong in the checkpoint file is a major problem, for obvious reasons. this is why your coin is forked, but by all means continue to tell me why i'm wrong and you're right.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:27:20 PM

all fighting aside, fix the coin
...astrocoinpool - last block found - 28/01 15:13:37

thus far the coin is a waste of 2+ days hashing power.

What the heck is going on over at openex.pw?Huh

Astrocoin is gone off the market and so are my coins. What is this all about?

CoinKing, please contact them directly. They announced on twitter that they were removing ASR market because they refused to update to our new source code which fixed synchronizing problems. I'd suggest you that you demand your coins from them ASAP, they are running off with a lot of coins. In the future, I'd suggest you use http://coinedup.com/
The truth is, you've altered the genesis hash, making the chain invalid and no one should trust this coin we have cautiously reopened the market, but are encouraging users to cancel their buy orders for obvious reasons. this coin is basically a scam.

The only thing that has been altered is added checkpoints & removal of UPNP due to issues with wallet syncing with the network because it was confusing with Litecoin nodes. We don't care about your lousy exchange with no substantial volume and we demand that you return all users who have lost coins on your exchange a refund. We're tired of hearing all the complaints regarding this issue. There are several websites including an exchange, a dice site, and multiple pools that have no trouble at all. It's time for you to stop the trolling and to update the source code to our latest release or just close the market. Don't say one day your closing the market and then another day that you're opening the market up again. Stop flip flopping.

Um, i just posted your last commit, which obviously shows the genesis hash being manipulated. care to comment on that?

Code:
     // Contains no strange transactions
      static MapCheckpoints mapCheckpoints =
          boost::assign::map_list_of
 -        (     0, uint256("0xf5ae71e26c74beacc88382716aced69cddf3dffff24f384e1808905e0188f68f"))
 +       (     0, uint256("0x56976ec578752667ee37a6e21b37a944ec5b17b2bfc11e97e0882aedc4e4f3c9"))
          ;
      static const CCheckpointData data = {
          &mapCheckpoints,

THE PLUS SIGN INDICATES THE NEW GENESIS, THE MINUS INDICATES THE OLD HASH.

First of all, the genesis block is located here:
https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin/blob/df056982a509abf1724cfbd63f02a8a70a4180a5/src/main.cpp
And this file has NOT been modified in over 7 days.

Now, if you look CAREFULLY, you'll see that the hash you posted

"0x56976ec578752667ee37a6e21b37a944ec5b17b2bfc11e97e0882aedc4e4f3c9" matches that of the one in the main.ccp file of the genesis block which has not been edited in 7 days.

And let me make this clear, you are NOT concerned in any way for or about your users BTC, http://openex.pw is a sketchy site to say the least, from their launch this person has been trolling on our coin and on twitter about ASR, and you know why he has been trolling? OpenEx.pw requested ASR BOUNTY for having us listed! They were NEVER interested in the coin in the first place. OpenEx only listed us because they were hoping to get a "Bounty." Of course, we kept true to our initial statements posted here that we will NEVER give bounties to exchanges, nor did we give OpenEx a bounty, nor CoinedUp a bounty, neither will we ever give exchanges bounty to add our coin. Since we never responded to his bounty request, he is now trolling on the forums and on his twitter. Bottom line is, if you were REALLY concerned about your users ASR and your users BTC, you would update to the latest code like everyone else, but in fact you are not interested in your users BTC or ASR, or your users money. We caught you with your pants down at your knees twice and refuted your claims twice now. Now we're done here and have responded to this false accusation.

Astrocoin (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

all fighting aside, fix the coin
...astrocoinpool - last block found - 28/01 15:13:37

thus far the coin is a waste of 2+ days hashing power.

What the heck is going on over at openex.pw?Huh

Astrocoin is gone off the market and so are my coins. What is this all about?

CoinKing, please contact them directly. They announced on twitter that they were removing ASR market because they refused to update to our new source code which fixed synchronizing problems. I'd suggest you that you demand your coins from them ASAP, they are running off with a lot of coins. In the future, I'd suggest you use http://coinedup.com/
The truth is, you've altered the genesis hash, making the chain invalid and no one should trust this coin we have cautiously reopened the market, but are encouraging users to cancel their buy orders for obvious reasons. this coin is basically a scam.

The only thing that has been altered is added checkpoints & removal of UPNP due to issues with wallet syncing with the network because it was confusing with Litecoin nodes. We don't care about your lousy exchange with no substantial volume and we demand that you return all users who have lost coins on your exchange a refund. We're tired of hearing all the complaints regarding this issue. There are several websites including an exchange, a dice site, and multiple pools that have no trouble at all. It's time for you to stop the trolling and to update the source code to our latest release or just close the market. Don't say one day your closing the market and then another day that you're opening the market up again. Stop flip flopping.

Um, i just posted your last commit, which obviously shows the genesis hash being manipulated. care to comment on that?

Code:
     // Contains no strange transactions
      static MapCheckpoints mapCheckpoints =
          boost::assign::map_list_of
 -        (     0, uint256("0xf5ae71e26c74beacc88382716aced69cddf3dffff24f384e1808905e0188f68f"))
 +       (     0, uint256("0x56976ec578752667ee37a6e21b37a944ec5b17b2bfc11e97e0882aedc4e4f3c9"))
          ;
      static const CCheckpointData data = {
          &mapCheckpoints,

THE PLUS SIGN INDICATES THE NEW GENESIS, THE MINUS INDICATES THE OLD HASH.

First of all, the genesis block is located here:
https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin/blob/df056982a509abf1724cfbd63f02a8a70a4180a5/src/main.cpp
And this file has NOT been modified in over 7 days.

Now, if you look CAREFULLY, you'll see that the hash you posted

"0x56976ec578752667ee37a6e21b37a944ec5b17b2bfc11e97e0882aedc4e4f3c9" matches that of the one in the main.ccp file of the genesis block which has not been edited in 7 days.

And let me make this clear, you are NOT concerned in any way for or about your users BTC, http://openex.pw is a sketchy site to say the least, from their launch this person has been trolling on our coin and on twitter about ASR, and you know why he has been trolling? OpenEx.pw requested ASR BOUNTY for having us listed! They were NEVER interested in the coin in the first place. OpenEx only listed us because they were hoping to get a "Bounty." Of course, we kept true to our initial statements posted here that we will NEVER give bounties to exchanges, nor did we give OpenEx a bounty, nor CoinedUp a bounty, neither will we ever give exchanges bounty to add our coin. Since we never responded to his bounty request, he is now trolling on the forums and on his twitter. Bottom line is, if you were REALLY concerned about your users ASR and your users BTC, you would update to the latest code like everyone else, but in fact you are not interested in your users BTC or ASR, or your users money. We caught you with your pants down at your knees twice and refuted your claims twice now. Now we're done here and have responded to this false accusation.

Nothing wrong with the coin, difficulty changing in 70 or so blocks, you should consider mining at http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com which is actively finding blocks or http://asr.hashhunt.in/ with greater MH/s
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

Really, thats your retort? more baseless accusations? FYI, i updated to the latest source as soon as i knew about it. now i'm asking the question that needs to be asked. you instead of answering attempt to shift the focus onto me, which is the retort of children and immature adults.

and fyi, the genesis hash being wrong in the checkpoint file is a major problem, for obvious reasons. this is why your coin is forked, but by all means continue to tell me why i'm wrong and you're right.
just take astrocoin off your exchange and leave the astrocoin community if you think its a scam,nobody asked you to stay here
hes probably trying to get the price low so he can buy more since he couldnt steal enough coins...idk
JamesRussles

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

what can we do to build this market cap? I wan't to help. Higher prices means mining is more valuable, then miners wont bail on us when diff goes up.

r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:41:50 PM

just take astrocoin off your exchange and leave the astrocoin community if you think its a scam,nobody asked you to stay here
hes probably trying to get the price low so he can buy more since he couldnt steal enough coins...idk

Actually its because the coins were stolen, and i need to find out why, but nice attempt to switch the focus off the obvious scam dev team, which has been called out repeatedly.

once again, i'll post these transactions which should not be accepted by the client but are. why they are valid is anyones guess at this point.

http://pastebin.com/rtTTZ33p

using these transactions, the attacker was able to drain the ASR wallet on our site. its unclear how they were able to make these transactions appear valid. possibly a spam attack on our node with the illicit transactions? Again, i'm here asking for help, no reason to be butthurt.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Astrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:55:25 PM

Actually its because the coins were stolen, and i need to find out why, but nice attempt to switch the focus off the obvious scam dev team, which has been called out repeatedly.

once again, i'll post these transactions which should not be accepted by the client but are. why they are valid is anyones guess at this point.

using these transactions, the attacker was able to drain the ASR wallet on our site. its unclear how they were able to make these transactions appear valid. possibly a spam attack on our node with the illicit transactions? Again, i'm here asking for help, no reason to be butthurt.

If you're looking for help, making false claims that we changed the genesis hash and other BS that we're a "scam" dev team (In what way have we scammed? NO WAY AT ALL)  when all we did was fix the bug in the code is NOT the way to get help.
jdh015232

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:56:47 PM

i think it was an error in between the time the source code was updated for everybody else and by the time you updated it on your exchange, it was too late, and for a while you were either  on an incorrect fork, or something else. im not a dev either tho, so idk
your the only person who is saying this is a scam, sit back and think about it real hard. the error is on your end.
in the mean time, the rest of us are trying to get through these last blocks before the difficulty change...cmon miners!
reeko400

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:58:38 PM

Ask for help then and stop calling scam every chance you get. Throughout the thread multiple people have called scam only to have the devs back up what they said and the situation be resolved.

It's fairly straight forward if you are not comfortable with the coin on your exchange, make sure your users can withdraw and pull support. Then focus on coins you are comfortable backing.
You have presented your argument with evidence now wait for the devs to explain/retort. There's no need to belittle each other.

r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:01:22 PM

If you're looking for help, making false claims that we changed the genesis hash and other BS that we're a "scam" dev team (In what way have we scammed? NO WAY AT ALL)  when all we did was fix the bug in the code is NOT the way to get help.

I made no claims until you and your sock puppets started attacking my exchange, for simply asking these questions. lie about me i'll lie about you. again, the client is accepting these transactions, and should not be. that is what i am trying to find out here, is why. there was an attack on bitcoin in 2010=2011 that was similar to this. i'm trying to figure out if this is a limited incident, ie our node being spammed with the fake transactions, or if its a global incident in the network.

maybe you could check the transactions in your client and see if they are valid. if they are not, then it is obviously a problem with our node being spammed, and i would need to add a connect directive to conf file to only accept connections/blocks from trusted nodes.

Astrocoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

If you're looking for help, making false claims that we changed the genesis hash and other BS that we're a "scam" dev team (In what way have we scammed? NO WAY AT ALL)  when all we did was fix the bug in the code is NOT the way to get help.

I made no claims until you and your sock puppets started attacking my exchange, for simply asking these questions. lie about me i'll lie about you. again, the client is accepting these transactions, and should not be. that is what i am trying to find out here, is why. there was an attack on bitcoin in 2010=2011 that was similar to this. i'm trying to figure out if this is a limited incident, ie our node being spammed with the fake transactions, or if its a global incident in the network.

maybe you could check the transactions in your client and see if they are valid. if they are not, then it is obviously a problem with our node being spammed, and i would need to add a connect directive to conf file to only accept connections/blocks from trusted nodes.

Our wallets are fine, this must be an issue just with your exchange. I don't see those txids in the blockchain, http://cryptexplorer.com
or http://altexplorer.net... , not sure exactly why.
r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

Our wallets are fine, this must be an issue just with your exchange. I don't see those txids in the blockchain, http://cryptexplorer.com
or http://altexplorer.net... , not sure exactly why.

My apologies again. i know what happened now. could you pm me with some trusted nodes that i can use with the connect directive. i need some official, trustworthy nodes to prevent this again. I will accept responsiblity for this one.

oue.st

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

I'm currently trying to send some ASR, I did the transaction one hour ago and there is still no confirmation, is it normal ?

Crypto-enthousiaste depuis 2011 - Bitcoin, lebitcoin.fr
sowanted

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:15:07 PM

maybe you can use this system for down diff . http://leaserig.net

jdh015232

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:17:30 PM

I'm currently trying to send some ASR, I did the transaction one hour ago and there is still no confirmation, is it normal ?
this is because not many people are mining this coin at the moment, because of the high difficulty. so transactions are slow to process.. this isnt good if this keeps happening tho...
reeko400

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:18:30 PM

You know looking at this in a different light I think it can only build faith in the astro devs. I mean this in not a "I told you so way" but in that this is another example of the devs being correct/correcting the situation. I hope openex can keep astro up on the exchange it can only do good for us once everything is smoothed out
CryptoCthulhu

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:20:35 PM

You know looking at this in a different light I think it can only build faith in the astro devs. I mean this in not a "I told you so way" but in that this is another example of the devs being correct/correcting the situation. I hope openex can keep astro up on the exchange it can only do good for us once everything is smoothed out

+1
r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

WTB 100 ASR. offering 1 BTC

Coinacoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:00:39 PM

WTB 100 ASR. offering 1 BTC

Only 1 BTC? Lol, not much of a apology...
Sorry to see this happening to ASR but it is the second time this coin has issues
TheMok3r

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:20:19 PM

I hope this coin succeeds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: