Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM  (Read 105020 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

When is the take-off planed? Cool

you mean the dev take off? they already did....

no I mean community take-off. people are buying (or whales), did you see the volume raise on coinedup?

no one in their right mind is buying this coin, with obvious reason.
r3wt, if you dont stop spreading bullshit in this forum im gona report you, all i ever see is your name followed by shit dogging on astrocoin. you need to give it up, every fucking post of yours is spreading FUD about astrocoin and it needs to stop
we dont care you dont like this coin, cool. keep it to yourself

go ahead and report me. everyone on this board knows the truth about this coin. the only people who deny it are in on the scam/bagholders.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

the point is you only come around to talk shit, go away like i said 20 pages ago if thats all your going to do.
how fucking old are you?
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

the point is you only come around to talk shit, go away like i said 20 pages ago if thats all your going to do.

Nope. this scamcoin has cost me money out of pocket and my customers as well.one user reported anonymously that this was a pump and dump and sure enough the devs twitter talks about pumping coins constantly. it is my duty to protect my users from this scamcoin. Should the devs step down or destroy their premine(fat chance, i'd bet dollars to donut the inputs have already been spent) then i will arrest my case. this coin has no real dev team, it was a copy pasta and poor one at that.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

Nope. this scamcoin has cost me money out of pocket and my customers as well.one user reported anonymously that this was a pump and dump and sure enough the devs twitter talks about pumping coins constantly. it is my duty to protect my users from this scamcoin. Should the devs step down or destroy their premine(fat chance, i'd bet dollars to donut the inputs have already been spent) then i will arrest my case. this coin has no real dev team, it was a copy pasta and poor one at that.
unlike you ive followed these"'''PUMPERS AND DUMPERS" for over 5 months on twitter, and a few months back they changed from PUMPERS to ALTCOIN_GUIDES, and the last 3 months they have been giving ADVICE ON COINS, NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING COINS. I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE DEVS ARE NOT THE PUMPERS AND DUMPERS YOU SEE DOING THE SHIT ON COINED UP AND CRYPTSYS BECAUSE I FOLLOW ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL, AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE. THOSE ARE SCAMS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE ON TWITTER WITH WHAT COINS ARE GOOD AND BAD TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF. SO IF YOU LOST MONEY r3wt, its your own damn fault for being so ignorant, because ive made tons of money so far off of it, and im SURE theirs more to come.
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:01:00 PM

unlike you ive followed these"'''PUMPERS AND DUMPERS" for over 5 months on twitter, and a few months back they changed from PUMPERS to ALTCOIN_GUIDES, and the last 3 months they have been giving ADVICE ON COINS, NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING COINS. I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE DEVS ARE NOT THE PUMPERS AND DUMPERS YOU SEE DOING THE SHIT ON COINED UP AND CRYPTSYS BECAUSE I FOLLOW ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL, AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE. THOSE ARE SCAMS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE ON TWITTER WITH WHAT COINS ARE GOOD AND BAD TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF. SO IF YOU LOST MONEY r3wt, its your own damn fault for being so ignorant, because ive made tons of money so far off of it, and im SURE theirs more to come.

actually, its the devs fault for not knowing what they were doing when they made a coin. i can't stress enough how critical of a flaw it is to forget to set the correct genesis hash in checkpoints.cpp

its not that i'm picking on them for making the mistake, this is what caused the issue with my site, and they deny it to protect theirselves.  go have a tampon and get a dose of reality. this coin needs a real developer who knows more than what he read in a guide on dev.to.me or it will continue to have problems.

eLBee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:14:19 AM

lololololololol. so glad to know that you have lost money out of pocket on this coin.
eLBee

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:18:25 AM

actually, its the devs fault for not knowing what they were doing when they made a coin. i can't stress enough how critical of a flaw it is to forget to set the correct genesis hash in checkpoints.cpp

its not that i'm picking on them for making the mistake, this is what caused the issue with my site, and they deny it to protect theirselves.  go have a tampon and get a dose of reality. this coin needs a real developer who knows more than what he read in a guide on dev.to.me or it will continue to have problems.

it's your own damn fault for listing a coin too early before they get the kinks worked out. how many days did you even wait? ya get greedy, ya get burned.
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:22:16 AM

I didnt see any reason for you, for typo here. I think its something like your work, black PR, spreading shit. Just go away.
We dont need you. Really.
eLBee

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:27:36 AM

and now we know where he gets his information. "one anonymous user."
Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:16:11 AM

I feel your pain....As our Dev fucked up the fork and left....However OUR Community ROSE UP and took the challenge..BURNED THE PREMINE (or so called bank)  and have moved on. A lot of devs are dumbasses and if you believe in your coin.... then it has value. If it has problems then take it over, tell the pools to stop..hard fork the mf'er and make it better, like we did...Wish you guys luck, only bc I was once an Astro's fan....maybe next year, right?
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:56:53 AM

the windows wallet wont let me send coins to anybody.

does anybody know which built works or is there none?
i need to send coisn to people who didnt get them out of my pool.

Pugwalker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

look at the bright side
if the devs already sold the premine its now a non premined coin and were good to go

:]
cocacolazero

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:37:00 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 10:18:41 AM by cocacolazero

Come on, come on.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/show/asr
https://coin-swap.net/market/ASR
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=ASR&base=BTC

The next step, rocket to the moon.
Let´s go guys, don,t panic.
kwasime

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:28:51 AM

when and whats the next difficulty???
cocacolazero

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

I suggest you start mining soon, the next difficulty will go down a lot, is now 19 and will drop by around 5.
If you WANT to take her time before climbing again, it's time mining this coin.
encourage you guys, soon we will see effort rewarded
kwasime

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:40:32 AM

I suggest you start mining soon, the next difficulty will go down a lot, is now 19 and will drop by around 5.
If you WANT to take her time before climbing again, it's time mining this coin.
encourage you guys, soon we will see effort rewarded

so is the next difficulty 5 or 14??
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 12:24:16 PM

ANN - ASTROCOINPOOL.com

we've manager to send people lost coins for last 24h of the poo lworking which hackers couldnt get. yet due to how this coin seems to be, ive decided to not turn on the pool again.
everybody got paid for his shares and im out of ASR. good luc kto those that believe in the coin and who still think its worth mining, yet we are out of this - costed us way more than we made.

catch you on another coin, that hopefully wont be premined.

cocacolazero

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

I can see now.
Current Difficulty: 19.16685612
Est Next Difficulty: 3.64815094
but do not know if the pool calculates this figure accurately.
frostgrave

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:57:22 PM

This coin has no promotion and stuff Huh Huh

“This is not just money for the Internet. This is a new Internet of money.”
– Andreas Antonopoulos
Tuition fee  BTC: 1CWhWv84fMXfRreP3GQFLhEVn5jASwWcQD    LTC: LTRpVmG21jeXURwugG4TpnHKV9hreYV8t1
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:03:29 PM

This coin has no promotion and stuff Huh Huh

lol dev already dump...

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: