Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661410 times)
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:49:45 PM

That's sad.

I hope you guys will learn some lesson from that story:
- human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans
- egalitarism doesn't work

What proves that?
Show me the logic   Smiley    ... like I already asked someone to show the Math.

Because greed is one of the defect of the human nature.
To give every body an equal amount of every thing you need some humans with enormous power to do the distribution, but "human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait

This is pretty close to the way I see it too.

jkoil

Activity: 833
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:54:10 PM

Panic!!  Everyone dump your stakes at $500, so GorillaJam and Dakota can buy them on the cheap.

NxT didn't die when BCnext fled.  So UF created sockpuppets to pad interest (not to profit) in NEM?   He already resigned but he didn't have to, imho.

i have a good advise, buy up all the stakes to raise NEMs value in order to make utopianfutures 100+ secret stake accounts happy and realise his "financial freedom" which was the hidden agenda of NEM after all

what a fucking joke

No he would had been found out in taint analysis.  Remember, UF handed the analysis over to other people.

Only thing UF did was pad up interest with fake stakeholders.  No different than how celebrities have fake followers on twitter.  There's no secret 100+ stash

TaunSew u can try hard now. do it full time, it wont help either at this point. Sorry about that

You are right.  *sob*  I'll sell my stake to buy your scam NxT, Qora or whatever you are peddling.

I dont fucking care about Nxt or Qora. I cared about this project because it seemed like it was FAIR and embraced EQUALITY while in reality it stabbed me in the back, cheated and hoaxed me to the maximum. In fact, it was disgusting. Yes, thats what it was. Not fair. nothing like that. It was an agenda for utopianfuture to enrich himself, having an army of slaves called dev team and community working for him. AND HIS STAKES ARE STILL INSIDE OF THIS PROJECT, HOPING FOR U TO GO AHEAD AND REALISE HIS DREAM. Have fun!

FAIR AND EQUALITY FOR ALL

"Oh, our boy is so touchy. He can not do his doings with the paper in the toilet by himself. Mom helps him."
That was probably said by your father, when you were 12 years old.
But, now you are older - now you could stop exaggerating, that also sounds so touchy Smiley

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:55:55 PM

Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait and your decision, to me, vastly outweighs anything you did wrong. You'll be missed.

What u did was acting like a criminal utopianfuture and we are glad u stood to what U did after all. yes, u did it after getting caught which is extremely poor but thank u. calling this mature would be an act of extreme immaturity as there is no need to praise a liar. we all know this.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STABBING US, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR PROJECTS BLOOD, IN THE BACK in an act of utter and unforgivable betrayal.

thank u very very much for opening our eyes to who u really were/are.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait and your decision, to me, vastly outweighs anything you did wrong. You'll be missed.

What u did was acting like a criminal utopianfuture and we are glad u stood to u what u did after all. calling this mature would be an act of extreme immaturity as there is no need to praise a liar. we all know this.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STABBING US, YOUR CHILDREN, IN THE BACK in an act of utter and unforgivable betrayal.

thank u very very muche

Come-from-Above You are a COWARD and low person, UP said he will not come here again and its you stabbing in the back when he can not reply.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
gvans

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:59:31 PM

all hail to the new Fuhrer! ARE U WITH ME GUYS?

There is actually an unintended seed of wisdom in this post. Maybe in the end it is only good that this project will not fixate on one person. Could it be even a well-planned move from utopian's side? Well I doubt that, but still, don't look up on anyone, only respect the work done by others. I respect what utopian has done. His good work easily outweighs few sockpuppet-accounts. And to be honest I hope he will reincarnate with a new (or old) identity to contribute more.

IMO he did not even have to resign. You know, Bill Clinton continued his fine presidency after Levinsky scandal. Which one do you think was a bigger scandal? And let us assume this issue was never revealed but did happen anyhow. It would not have affected the ongoing nem-progress in any way. Utopian would just continue with the team with his secret extra stake be it one or many. So please, emotions aside. Emtions are useful in creativity, art, religions, trolling etc. But crypto it is all about rational thinking, economics and development.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
From Above

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:00:03 PM

You are a COWARD and low person, UP said he will not come here again and its you stabbing in the back when he can not reply.

Ur insults have no effect. Utopianfuture still has his countless stakes in the project. dont try to find excuses for something that is not excusable. thank u

who thinks utopianfuture will be gone from this project is full of delusion. it is a no brainer that he sticks around albeit with different name.

dont be sad utopianfuture-lovers, hes here!

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

That's sad.

I hope you guys will learn some lesson from that story:
- human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans
- egalitarism doesn't work

What proves that?
Show me the logic   Smiley    ... like I already asked someone to show the Math.

Because greed is one of the defect of the human nature.
To give every body an equal amount of every thing you need some humans with enormous power to do the distribution, but "human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans"

In the last weeks there was discussed about equality:
as it has been seen, it is impossible to prevent someone to buy more stakes from the dumps/drops, it is more important to concentrate to the principal that the NEM or community gives someone, which he earns. Eg. that's why the developers get more stakes than the common members.

Now in this thread is written so many posts that many important notes are not read. And so the same questions, wonderings or whinings are posted multiple times  Undecided
From Above

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

what if i told u who i really was in this project? well, lets keep this for later.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

what if i told u who i really was in this project? well, lets keep this for later.

Nobody cares

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:06:22 PM

They hack exchanges and accounts. The run away with IPO money or with the whole exchange money like Qora. They put trojans in your wallet software and and and and.....

and you make such a big thing about a fucking socket puppet account. About you could buy a stake for almost nothing which is now worth of 2000$.

Come back to reality. Nothing happens, just a guy is not godlike. He is one of us. We are all not better. Complaning about the one who sells us 2000$ for 20$.

Fuck it. Utopianfuture stay where you are. Stand by your mistake but fuck the trolls and don´t step back. Finish your awesome project with your awesome Dev-Team.

Please mods, ban Come-from-Above and gorillamonkey for spamming all over this thread.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

You are gonna tell us you are one of the core devs?
From Above

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:08:15 PM

They hack exchanges and accounts. The run away with IPO money or with the whole exchange money like Qora. They put trojans in your wallet software and and and and.....

and you make such a big thing about a fucking socket puppet account. About you could buy a stake for almost nothing which is now worth of 2000$.

Come back to reality. Nothing happens, just a guy is not godlike. He is one of us. We are all not better. Complaning about the one who sells us 2000$ for 20$.

Fuck it. Utopianfuture stay where you are. Stand by your mistake but fuck the trolls and don´t step back. Finish your awesome project with your awesome Dev-Team.

Please mods, ban Come-from-Above and gorillamonkey for spamming all over this thread.

u got something wrong here. the leader of this project stood for "fairness" and "equality" while he was stabbing everyone in the back including the dev team who did all the work for him. this is not only a big deal but outright extreme HOAX beyond all worlds.

just btw he does not really step back. this is a move he has to do because his name is ruined. if u think he stepped back completely then u clearly lack brains dude. hes here with different names.

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:12:37 PM

all hail to the new Fuhrer! ARE U WITH ME GUYS?

There is actually an unintended seed of wisdom in this post. Maybe in the end it is only good that this project will not fixate on one person. Could it be even a well-planned move from utopian's side? Well I doubt that, but still, don't look up on anyone, only respect the work done by others. I respect what utopian has done. His good work easily outweighs few sockpuppet-accounts. And to be honest I hope he will reincarnate with a new (or old) identity to contribute more.

IMO he did not even have to resign. You know, Bill Clinton continued his fine presidency after Levinsky scandal. Which one do you think was a bigger scandal? And let us assume this issue was never revealed but did happen anyhow. It would not have affected the ongoing nem-progress in any way. Utopian would just continue with the team with his secret extra stake be it one or many. So please, emotions aside. Emtions are useful in creativity, art, religions, trolling etc. But crypto it is all about rational thinking, economics and development.

agree - especially with these

It has been seen so many times that the emotions take over some members and even some famous crypto-names  Smiley
Maybe this kind of reasonable posts should be posted frequently here, eg. every 30 minutes  Wink

PS. I think that someone may get an abuse suit about using that "Fuhr*" ... reserved title Smiley

godt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:13:49 PM

looks as too hasty decision...start was difficult Undecided
From Above

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:15:00 PM

Satoshi likely had a dozen aliases back in 2009 to make Bitcoin look more popular and exciting than it really was at the time.  It's a legitimate marketing technique utilized by every coin out there.

do u really need to accuse and blame Satoshi Nakamoto now for what utopianfuture did? wow this is intense, u are not better than him. are u him too?

this NEM show is getting evermore ridiculous

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:18:47 PM

Satoshi likely had a dozen aliases back in 2009 to make Bitcoin look more popular and exciting than it really was at the time.  It's a legitimate marketing technique utilized by every coin out there.

do u really need to accuse and blame Satoshi Nakamoto now for what utopianfuture did? wow this is intense, u are not better than him. are u him too?

don't you realise you are making a fool of yourself and making NEM more positive popular now? Thanks

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

are you better?
Can you throw the first stone?  ..oh, you already are throwing but the target is wrong.

Can't you read what TaunSew just wrote: what utopianfuture did.
Come on, take your hands from your a** and think, what is reasonable. Your comments are far beyond of reasonable.
From Above

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

don't you realise you are making a fool of yourself and making NEM more positive popular now? Thanks

i dont care how i look like, u dont even know who "I" am. what i care about is to illustrate the sickness and intenseness of this hoax called nem and this is coming across in extreme clearness now. u cant deny that ur feelings are influenced.
   to call something FAIR and embracing EQUALITY and then doing then exact opposite by abusing leader status is an extremely Low act. how u can support this is unbelievable Wink i understand u are desperate to secure ur investment and thats understandable. but is it morally correct? not a slightest bit.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:22:34 PM

i dont care how i look like, u dont even know who "I" am. what i care about is to illustrate the sickness and intenseness of this hoax called nem and this is coming across in extreme clearness now.

to call something FAIR and embracing EQUALITY and the doing then exact opposite is an extremely Low act. how u can support this is unbelievable Wink

You just bored me, I am going to bed

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: