Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

Hodl and remember that there was no limit in the beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

It's an ugly situation, but Utopian handled it like a man who has to walk away from months of hard work.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

What a joke, come on man. it took utopianfuture hours now to think whether he steps back or not , I BET

who believe that he will not still have secret benefits and secret stakes of Nem now can not be helped anymore

get out while u can guys, I AM OUT FOR SURE

no respect at all for u utopianfuture. u should have said this long time ago and not just because you were caught

this whole project is based on a LIE of "Fairness" and "equality", god damn really disgusting if i think about it in all clearness. BAH.

city19akro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

I think this whole polemic was bullshit and a circlejerk for nem haters. I can understand easily that UP would would try to keep up the activity of the thread with a sockpuppet. Why would he do it otherwise? one miserable additional stake knowing he would get way more for his role as a Nem officer?

I hope he will continue helping the coin even if it's not as an official member of the nem team.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:09:09 PM

I had a few sockpuppet accounts

How many is a few?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:09:50 PM

In this statement will try to address three issues: One is on NEM distributional idea which I don't think many people understand even with many many pages and words have been poured on the issue so far. Secondly, I will address the issue of my personal conduct and the last issue is about what will be the future of NEM and UtopianFuture.

NEM distributional idea is best understood in this summary written in the Development Contract.

"The purpose of the stakeholder community distribution round  is to spread the majority of NEM evenly and to many stakeholders as long as the logistics allows. The goal is to build a big and decentralized community that can support NEM's exsitence and operation as a decentralized network"

IMO, the distribution round was a success. We are now having a big and passionate group of developers and helpers that share the same goal and a sense of solidarity. That's very important because they will be shaping the future of NEM with or without me.

The spread of the distribution round  was excellent as you can see in the population statistics. The number does not lie and we can show that to any detractors.  

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

What you never recognized which is by far the bigger picture is that the concept of fair distribution was a fraud from the start. NXT was bashed into the dust so NEM could be built on its almost dead body. That wasn't recognized.

NEM was built on hypocrisy. Its cult like followers will try to solider on but the reality is they will dump stakes as soon as they can.

You are strongly distorting. How the hundreds of members would be hypocrite? You are ridiculous.
Every successful product or movement has its "power marketing" in the beginning.
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

What a joke, come on man. it took utopianfuture hours now to think whether he steps back or not , I BET

who believe that he will not still have secret benefits and secret stakes of Nem now can not be helped anymore

no respect at all for u utopianfuture. u should have said this long time ago and not just because you were caught

this whole project is based on a LIE of "Fairness" and "equality", god damn really disgusting if i think about it in all clearness. BAH.

He didn't even say he would lose his stakes!

gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:10:47 PM

In this statement will try to address three issues: One is on NEM distributional idea which I don't think many people understand even with many many pages and words have been poured on the issue so far. Secondly, I will address the issue of my personal conduct and the last issue is about what will be the future of NEM and UtopianFuture.

NEM distributional idea is best understood in this summary written in the Development Contract.

"The purpose of the stakeholder community distribution round  is to spread the majority of NEM evenly and to many stakeholders as long as the logistics allows. The goal is to build a big and decentralized community that can support NEM's exsitence and operation as a decentralized network"

IMO, the distribution round was a success. We are now having a big and passionate group of developers and helpers that share the same goal and a sense of solidarity. That's very important because they will be shaping the future of NEM with or without me.

The spread of the distribution round  was excellent as you can see in the population statistics. The number does not lie and we can show that to any detractors.  

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

What you never recognized which is by far the bigger picture is that the concept of fair distribution was a fraud from the start. NXT was bashed into the dust so NEM could be built on its almost dead body. That wasn't recognized.

NEM was built on hypocrisy. Its cult like followers will try to solider on but the reality is they will dump stakes as soon as they can.

You are strongly distorting. How the hundreds of members would be hypocrite? You are ridiculous.
Every successful product or movement has its "power marketing" in the beginning.

Maths says you are wrong.

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:12:51 PM

Very childish comment. From below all the manners.
Possibly all the transfers of responsibilities have required "few" emails.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

Sorry, makes me sad to loose you.
Thank you for all your good work.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

Maths says you are wrong.

Math?   no... you are saying. Show me the Math.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:15:04 PM

thank u for ur competent opinion

my comment was the comment of a man who does not accept being played with. keep being a slave of the almighty Fuhrer, oh wait he was convicted and is gone now from leading his fake project of "fairness and quality"

"FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY" "fair distribution stakeholder list"
leader has lots of stake himself.

LOLOLOLOL WTF most impudent and disgusting hoax on Bitcointalk yet

what a fucking disgusting crap one almost cant realize how extreme this actually is

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:16:51 PM

Thanks UP you are a man of honour and brave enough to resign but we can still see here people with lots of hate for hidden purpose, they are so greedy and like to see people to suffer, UP no matter if you were right or wrong these haters would still  curse you, their job its to humiliate and do as much harm as they can, they are not happy with your resignation and that's what they were looking for but now they continue going on and on, HE HAS RESIGNED,  you all trolls go back to your coin community and leave us in peace. By the way UP I am very sure Pastmast3r will do a great job, All the best UP

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Victorius

Activity: 73

...math, you can trust math.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

obvious trolls are obvious.  Cheesy

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

I had a few sockpuppet accounts

How many is a few?

I bet his "few" is over 100. Lying ass scammer he is.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

thank u for ur competent opinion

my comment was the comment of a man who does not accept being played with. keep being a slave of the almighty Fuhrer, oh wait he was convicted and is gone now from leading his fake project of "fairness and quality"

"FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY" "fair distribution stakeholder list"
leader has lots of stake himself.

LOLOLOLOL WTF most impudent and disgusting hoax on Bitcointalk yet

what a fucking disgusting crap one almost cant realize how extreme this actually is

You can surely exaggerate. I don't understand how someone can react with words like: almighty, disgusting, Fuhrer, impudent.  So emotional ... far away from cryptos' and money's world - not even in the slav way. (yea... I don't buy "ur nick")

TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

I have nothing but respect for you Utopianfuture, and what you've done for NEM. Without you, NEM wouldn't even exist. I wouldn't have met any of the great people here.

Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait and your decision, to me, vastly outweighs anything you did wrong. You'll be missed.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

I love that there were ~70 stakeholders for NXT and NXTers are saying NEM is compromised because of 1 sock puppet among 3,000 stakeholders. It goes to show how hungry the competition was for some negative NEM publicity.

I only see him with two accounts, which is legal if the second stake is meant for someone else.

People keep claiming he has multiple sock puppet accounts but that doesn't seem to be the case until someone can prove it.

The cautious and appropriate point of view would be the opposite from your own. You need to prove to us he doesn't have more sock puppet accounts. Its not the other way around.

Well it is not possible to prove either way.  So that path of thought goes no where.  No one has to prove anything.  UF may very well have many more stakes.  As much as that sucks, it doesn't mean _that_ much for NEM.  It hurts the credibility of the currency and gives people ammo to attack NEM with down the road, but it really has not changed that much.

If you go back and read earlier statements - I'm fairly certain UF was not that harsh on multiple stakeholders, as long as it was kept within a small amount.  
abofj

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:26:21 PM

That was a man's job from UP.
Cannot say the same about NXt hoarders, copy coin makers and scammers.

Well. Remember.
THERE IS NO BAD PUBLICITY, THERE IS ONLY PUBLICITY.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:27:04 PM

UF's assertion was he did make sockpuppets but only to pump up interest in NEM, and later deleted them from the list.

I doubt he made hundreds of accounts.  I was on the list in the beginning and it became popular almost right away.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: